To support and nurture children with abundant opportunities to develop their creativity, learning curve and reasoning skills is the main motto of Billabong High International School. For this, the school has built a world-class infra and facilities and has a team of dedicated staff members. It is a private, co-ed school and is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. Established in the year 1993, BHIS, Noida is part of the Kangaroo Kids Education Ltd (KKEL) chain. Interested parents can submit the admission form for enrolment of their ward(s) into this school.
Billabong High International School Summary
|Year of establishment||1993|
|Founder||Ms. Lina Ashar|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed school|
|Grades offered||Playgroup to class 12|
|Teacher to student ratio||1:8 +1 ancillary staff for Playgroup|
1:12 +1 ancillary staff for Pre-nursery
1:13 +1 ancillary staff for Nursery & KG
1:11.5 for Grade 1st to Grade 12th
|Availability of admission form||Online|
|Submission of admission form||Offline|
|Admission kit cost||Rs. 500/-|
|Contact address||A-73, Sector 34, Noida – 201 301 (UP)|
|Phone number||+91 9555125755, +91 9999597154|
Facilities offered at Billabong High International School
Many facilities can be found at the Billabong High International School, some of which are listed below.
- Modern classrooms
- Sports Facilities- Football, Cricket, Tennis, Basketball, Skating, Taekwondo, Shooting, Golf, Table Tennis, Chess, Carom, etc
- Yoga Classes
- Multimedia Lab
- Science Lab
- Maths Lab
- Well Equipped Library
- Spacious Auditorium
- Swimming Pool
- Open Air Theater
- Audio Visual Room
- Music Studio
- Art Studio
- Dance Studio
- Sick Bay
- Day Care
- Transport Facilities
Awards & Accreditation
Many awards won by the Billabong High International School shows that it is definitely one of the best schools of Noida. Check some prominent awards below.
- BHIS, Noida ranked 5th in Education World Survey Noida School Award 2018
- The school ranked 3rd under the challengers category by the Times Education Icon Award 2018-19
- BHIS Noida ranked 4th in category of Challenger Schools in Times School Survey 2017
- Billabong High International Noida ranked No. 5 under India’s Multi-Sports Culture School by the Education World India School Rankings 2017-18
- The school ranked No. 7 in Noida Day Co-ed School by the Education World India School Rankings 2017-18
Billabong High International School Admission Process
- The admission form is available online on the official website of the school and can also be obtained from the school office.
- In the admission form, parents need to provide basic details of their ward and then submit it at the school reception.
- All the important documents should be attached with the application form to complete the registration process.
- The school has an open entry system and admissions are taken on the first-come-first-serve basis.
- The school will contact the parents of the shortlisted kids to schedule an interaction and/ or assessment as required.
Billabong High International School Fee Structure
The overview of Billabong High International School fee structure is provided below. This structure is subject to change as per the school policies.
- Admission Kit: Rs. 500/-
- Processing Fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Admission Fees: Rs. 70000/-
- Refundable Security Deposit: Rs. 30000/-
- Composite School Fee (for one quarter)
- Class 1 and 2: Rs. 39022/-
- Class 3 and 4: Rs. 39264/-
- Class 5: Rs. 39002/-
- Class 6 to 8: Rs. 42947/-
- Class 9: Rs. 43704/-
- Class 10: Rs. 43957/-
- Class 11 and 12: Rs. 42548/-
- Mess Charges Quarterly: Rs. 10625/-
- Lab Charges (class 11 and 12): Rs. 825/- per lab per quarter
- First In Math Annum (class 1): Rs. 1100/-
- Playgroup to Pre Nursery: 9:15 am – 12:30 pm
- Nursery to KG: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Class 1 to 12: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Contact Details of the School
Address: A-73, Sector 34, Noida – 201 301 (UP)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no.: +91 9555125755, +91 9999597154
Basic overview of the Billabong High International School has been provided in this article maintaining utmost uniformity. However, in case you find any kind of inconsistency in the details of this article, please let us know through the comment section below. You can also drop your queries and suggestions.