A unique learning approach and an ‘Effortless Learning’ environment are offered at the Gyanshree School to help the students realize their hidden potential. Located in Sector 127 Noida, Gyanshree is a private, co-educational school following the CBSE curriculum. Started in the year 2014, the school reached the pinnacle of success in a short time span owing to top-notch facilities that it offers and the amazing staff that it employs. Admission is granted into different classes on the basis of vacancies available.
|Year of establishment||2014|
|Managing Committee||Haldiram Educational Society|
|Campus area||10 acres|
|Principal||Mrs. Brinda Ghosh|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed school|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Commencement of registration||For Pre Nursery, Nursery and KG: July, Mid-week|
For Grade I onwards: September onwards
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Contact address||Plot No 3 & 4, Noida Expressway, Sector 127, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201 304|
|Phone number||08527639997 (Admission), 07042193396 (General)|
Gyanshree School Admission Process
- Parents who wish to enroll their kids into the school can fill the online registration form.
- After successful registration along with payment of the fee (to be paid within a week of filing registration), date of interaction will be communicated to the parents.
- Admission to Pre Primary will be given through observation and interaction. For grade I to IX, written test will be conducted for admission.
- Admission in grade XI will be based on the Aptitude test (prior to result) or class X Board Result.
- Direct admission in grade X and XII may be given as per the rules prescribed by CBSE.
- Parents must be present in the school on the day of the test/ interaction.
- Shortlisted students will be intimated about the rest of the admission process afterwards.
- Important documents should be submitted to the Admission Department for verification only after which admissions will be granted.
- Pre Nursery: Age of the kid should be 2 years 6 Months as on 1st April of year of academic session.
- Nursery: Children of age 3 years 2 Months as on 1st April of year of academic session are eligible.
- Kindergarten: Age of the kid should be 4 years 2 Months as on 1st April of year of academic session.
- Grade I: Children of age 5 years 2 Months as on 1st April of year of academic session are eligible for admission.
Following documents are to be submitted to the Admission Counselor. The school is counted among top schools in Noida.
At the time of Interaction/ Written test:
- Recent colored passport photograph of child and parents
- Photocopy of Date of Birth certificate (issued by Municipal Corporation)
- Address Proof
- Report Card (if applicable)
- Immunization/ Vaccination/ Record or Medical Certificate
At the time of Admission:
- Original Transfer Certificate (Grade I onwards)
- Photocopy of report card of previous grade (Grade I onwards)
Facilities offered at Gyanshree School
Check some of the facilities available at the school that plays an important role in the development of the students below.
- Smart Classrooms
- ICT Labs
- Medical Infirmary
- Sports Facilities
- Safety And Security
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Dance, Music and Theatre
- Art & Craft Classes
Gyanshree School Fee Structure
The fee structure of the Gyanshree School is given below.
- Admission fee: Rs. 75000/- (one time, non-refundable)
- Security fee: Rs. 25000/-(one time, refundable)
- Tuition fee: Rs. 171400/- per annum (to be paid on a quarterly basis)
- Meal charges:
- Pre Primary (Breakfast Only): Rs. 1800/- per month
- Grade I onwards (Lunch Only): Rs. 2500/- per month
- Bus charges:
- Noida: Rs. 4200/- per month
- Delhi: Rs. 4700/- per month
- Greater Noida & Noida Extension: Rs. 4900/- per month
- Ghaziabad: Rs. 5200/-
- Daycare charges:
- Pre Primary (12:15 pm – 2:40 pm): Rs. 4000/- per month
- Pre Primary (12:15 pm – 6:00 pm): Rs. 8500/- per month
- Grade I onwards (2:45 pm – 6:00 pm): Rs. 7500/- per month
- Grade I onwards (2:45 pm – 4:00 pm): Rs. 5000/- per month
- Pre Nursery to Kindergarten: 08:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday)
- Grade I to X: 08:00 a.m. – 02:45 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
- Grade XI to XII; 08:00 a.m. – 02:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
- First & Third Saturday Will Be Working For Grades VI Onwards From 08.00 a.m.TO 12.00 noon
Gyanshree School Contact Details
Address: Plot No 3 & 4, Noida Expressway, Sector 127, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201 304
Tel. no.: +91 8527639997 (Admission), +91 7042193396 (General)
Email address: email@example.com
The details in this article have been provided after doing thorough research on Gyanshree School. However, if you still find any kind of discrepancy in the data provided, please let us know. You can leave your messages in the comment box below.