From more than 2 centuries, the Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School has been providing top-quality education to the students. Established in the year 1762 and located in the state of Tamil Nadu, this is the second oldest school of the country. The school not only provides good academics to the students but also has facilities for their extra-curricular and co-curricular development. Bishop Heber school is able to achieve all this by support of its excellent infrastructure and committed staff members. Those looking forward for some basic information related to Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School, Tiruchirappalli can find the same in this article.
Basic Details of Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School
Check out some basic information related to the Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School:
|Year of establishment||1762|
|Board of affiliation||Church of South India (CSI)|
|Type of school||Private, all boys school|
|Grades offered||Class 1 to 12|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Contact address||West Bouleward Road, Teppakulam, Tiruchirappalli – 620002, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Phone number||0431 2704609|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Eligibility Criteria for Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School
- The students who are currently studying in a recognized school are eligible to apply for admission to any class given that they have cleared their previous class exam successfully.
- Only the students who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the school will be considered for admission.
- Complete information regarding the Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School eligibility criteria can be found by visiting the school’s office.
Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School Admission Process
- Parents who want to enroll their kids in the Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School need to fill and submit an application form on their wards’ behalf.
- Application form can be obtained from the school and should be filled and submitted back to the office.
- In the application form, basic personal and academic details related to the students will be asked like name, father’s name, gender, name of present school, class studying in, etc.
- Candidates will be invited to participate in the admission process after their applications are submitted successfully.
- The students will be shortlisted for admission according to the rules decided by the school management.
- Documents and eligibility of the shortlisted students will be verified after which they will be offered final admission.
- To get complete details regarding the Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School admission process, the candidates are suggested to visit the office.
Facilities Available at Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School
Many facilities are offered at the Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School which makes it one of the best schools of India. Check out some of the available facilities below.
- Smart classroom
- Science laboratories
- Computer laboratory
- Indoor sports facility
- Outdoor sports facility
- Music & dance rooms
- Medical facilities, etc
Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School Contact Info
- Contact address: West Bouleward Road, Teppakulam, Tiruchirappalli – 620002, Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone number: 0431 2704609
- Email address: [email protected]
This article provides some important details related to the Bishop Heber Higher Secondary School. Complete care has been taken to provide only correct details. However, in case of any kind of inconsistency, you can let us know via the comment section below. Feel free to drop your suggestions or queries as well.
Check: Ten oldest schools in India