The admission process for plus one (class 11th) schools in Kerala begins after the board results are declared by the authorities. The application process for admission is expected to begin from the month of July 2024. Candidates who clear the class 10th board exams are eligible to apply for the admission process. Supplementary pass students are also eligible but their admission process begins later than the regular students. The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala organizes the admission through a centralized admission process. This article provides complete details related to the Kerala Plus One Admission 2024-25 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, allotment process, etc.
Overview of Kerala Plus One Admission 2024
Here’s a basic overview of the Kerala Plus One Admission 2024 process:
|Conducting authority||DHSE, Kerala|
|Full form||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education|
|Name of the admission process||Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process (HSCAP)|
|Admission standard||Class 11|
Kerala Plus One Admission 2023 Schedule
The table below provides the tentative dates related to Kerala Plus One Admission 2024:
|Starting of Kerala Plus One admission application process||July 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||August 2024|
|Beginning of the trial allotment||August 2024|
|First round of the allotment process||September 2024|
|Last date of the allotment process||September 2024|
|Beginning of supplementary allotment||October 2024|
|Beginning of classes||September 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Plus One Admission 2024
Check out the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Kerala Plus One admission process 2024:
- The applicant should be a domicile of Kerala.
- Applicants should have cleared their class 10th or SSLC exam from a govt. approved board.
- No age limit has been prescribed for admission to plus one schools in Kerala.
Kerala Plus One Admission Application Process 2024
The application process for Kerala Plus One admission will begin tentatively from the month of July 2024. Interested candidates can obtain the application form by visiting the official website of HSCAP www.hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- In the application form, the students will have to provide personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Details related to the SSLC exam such as registration number, marks obtained, passing month, etc will be asked in the exam.
- Scanned copies of documents such as mark sheet, caste certificate, nativity certificate, etc should also be uploaded in the application form.
- Their preference for the choice of seat will also be asked in the application form.
- A prescribed amount of processing fee should also be charged to complete the application process.
- After providing all the details in the application form, it should be submitted online.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2024 Trial Allotment
- After the process of application is over, Kerala Plus One Admission 2024 trial allotment will begin.
- Through trial allotment, the candidates will be able to get an idea of the real allotment.
- A trial allotment result will also be generated and published on the official website.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2024 First Allotment
- After the trial allotment round is over, the first round of allotment will begin.
- An allotment list based on the marks obtained by the candidate and their preference will be prepared.
- The students can check their roll number in the allotment list that is published on the official website.
- Candidates will be offered seats in different Plus One schools in Kerala on the basis of their names on the list.
- Those who are allotted a seat during the allotment process will have to pay a prescribed amount of fee to confirm their seat.
Further Rounds of the Allotment Process
- Depending on the number of candidates who have applied for the Kerala Plus One admission process, multiple rounds of allotment will be carried out.
- The schedule for the different allotment rounds will be released on the official website of HSCAP.
- Candidates who are allotted seats in the different rounds will have to make payments and accept their seats.
- After all the regular students are allotted seats in school, allotment will begin for the supplementary students.
- The process of allotment will be the same for the supplementary students as it is for the regular students.
Kerala Plus One Admission Process 2024
- Once the students are allotted the seats and have accepted them, they need to visit the allotted institute.
- The rest of the admission process such as document verification, fee payment, etc will be carried out by the institute.
- Reporting candidates must carry all the important documents with them for verification.
- After verification, the candidates will be granted final admission after which they have to make payment of tuition and other fee.
- Final admission will be offered to the students after successful document verification and payment of fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tentatively in the month of July 2024
Around a month
The figure changes every year.