Campion School is an all-boys school which was started by the members of the “Society of Jesus”. Since its establishment in 1943, it continues to be the epicenter of the finest education for kids. It’s well-qualified teachers and cutting-edge infrastructure makes Campion School one of the top 15 schools in South Mumbai. This school is located at cooperage road of Fort Area Mumbai and it provides transport facilities to the nearby students. The curriculum of school aims to develop the overall personalities of the students both academically and socially.
There are many factors like impressive student-teacher ratio, modern facilities, support staff, etc. that makes Campion one of the schools with the best reputation in Mumbai city.
Campion School Mumbai Summary
As per the survey conducted by the Hindustan Times in the year 2017, Campion school is amongst the best schools in Mumbai city. That’s why the competition level for admission in this school is always high.
|Type of Institute||Private school only for boys|
|Location||Mumbai Fort’s area|
|Date for availability of application form||1st April 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Documents required for admission.||· Colored Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)· Family photo max width 10 cms.
· Municipal Birth Certificate of the child – attested copy
· Proof of residence – attested copy (Ration card of family / Telephone bill / Electricity bill / Passport)
· Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school for admission to classes 2 and above.
· Parent’s academic qualification certificates (if any)
· Christians – Baptism Certificate of the child seeking admission
· Caste certificate (in the child’s name – if any)
· Any other relevant documents.
|Other Requirement||· A Transfer (Leaving) certificate (TC) from a recognized school for admission to classes 2 and above.· In case a child has come from a different State, the TC must be countersigned by the appropriate Education Officer concerned.
· In case Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school can be submitted.
|Admission provided in||Sr. KG to 8th Class|
|Hostel Facility||Not Available|
|Contact Address||13 Cooperage Road Fort Mumbai – 400 001.|
|Phone Number||+91-22-2202 0575|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Email for Technical Queries||[email protected]|
Campion School Mumbai Eligibility Criteria/ Age Limits
The age limit for admission depends upon the class to which the admission is sought.
- KG: Boys born between 1st October 2016 and 30th September 2017 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
- 1st Class: Boys born between 1st October 2015 and 30th September 2016 (both days inclusive) can apply.
- 2nd Class: Boys born between 1st October 2014 and 30th September 2015 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
- 3rd Class: Boys born between 1st October 2013 and 30th September 2014 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
- 4th Class: Boys born between 1st October 2012 and 30th September 2013 (both days inclusive) can apply.
- 5th Class: Boys born between 1st October 2011 and 30th September 2012 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
- 6th Class: Boys born between 1st October 2010 and 30th September 2011 (both days inclusive) can apply.
- 7th Class: Boys born between 1st October 2009 and 30th September 2010 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
- 8th Class: Boys born between 1st October 2008 and 30th September 2009 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
How to apply for Admission?
The application procedure of Campion school admission can be divided into two parts as given below.
- Online Registration
- School Visit with Document.
Let’s discuss both parts of the application process in detail.
- Once the registration process gets underway, the parents have to visit the school’s website i.e. www.campionschool.in.
- Provide all the necessary details in the registration form in a very accurate manner.
- Submit the registration form and take a print out of the filled-in details on an A4 size paper.
School visit with Documents
- After submitting the registration form online, you need to visit the school’s admission office along with all the documents given below.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child – attested copy
- Family photo max width 10 cms
- Proof of residence – attested copy (Ration card of family / Telephone bill / Electricity bill / Passport)
- Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school for admission to classes 2 and above.
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates (if any)
- Caste certificate (in the child’s name – if any)
- Christians – Baptism Certificate of the child seeking admission
- Any other relevant documents.
- The presence of both the parents and child is necessary at the time of document verification.
Note: When a child gets admission on a TC, he will be placed in a class which is the transfer certificate shows him to be qualified.
Cultural and Sports Activities in the School
For overall personality development of the students, Campion school regularly organizes many cultural and sports activities as given below.
- Sports: Chess, Table Tennis, Carrom, Football, Athletics, etc.
- Performing Arts: Dancing, Dramatics, Singing, etc.
- Fine Arts: painting, sculpture, architecture, music, poetry, etc.
- Literary Arts: Debate, Elocution, Quiz, Spelling Bee, etc.
The timings of the class of various sections of school are given below.
Class Timing (Monday to Friday)
- Mondays to Thursdays – 9.00 am – 12.15 pm
- Fridays – 9.00 am – 11.45 am
- Mondays to Thursdays – 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Fridays – 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Std 1-10
- Monday-Thursday – 7.55 am – 2.20 pm
- Fridays – 7.55 am – 3.30 pm (After school activities)
Contacts for Academic Queries
Here are the School’s points of contact for various types of academic queries
- Admission Enquiries: Ms. Suzanne Soans (front office)
- Fees: Mr. Anil Prabhu (accounts)
- Certificates and Other documents: Ms. Vanessa Fernandes (office)
- Duplicate Calendar and Camp Fees: Mr. Augustine Leitao (stores)
- Telephone No.: 022-22021575
1 thought on “Campion School Mumbai Admission 2023-24, Apply Online (Sr.KG to Class 10), Contact info”