Located at Byculla area of Mumbai, Christ Church School is one of the oldest schools in the city. Over the years, this school has built its reputation of being one of the top schools in South Mumbai. The main aim of Christ Church School is to develop students to their full potential in academics, social and personal life. This school has a heritage of more than 200 years with a lot of notable alumni. With the advancement of latest technologies, the school has revamped itself. Now, it is using the most cutting-edge teaching methodologies for the holistic development of a child.
Three curriculums are offered by the Christ Church School i.e. ISCE, International Baccalaureate, and IGCSE. As far as admissions are concerned, the school follows a very simple and transparent method.
Latest: Check latest notification released for Christ Church School admission 2023-24:
Christ Church School Mumbai
The journey of Christ Church has been very progressive it is now amongst the best schools in Mumbai. That’s why you have to face immense competition in enrolling your child to this school. Some of the basic information regarding the school that can help you is illustrated in the table below.
|Board||ICSE/ International Baccalaureate/ IGCSE|
|Type of Institute||Private, Co-Educational|
|Mode of Application||Offline via school’s admission office|
|Mode of Selection of Students||· Pre-School and Primary school: on the basis of interaction and recommendation of grade teacher
· Grade 6 to 12: Entrance test
· Note: In class 11th the admission can also be provided on the basis of 10th class board exam result.
|Documents required for admission.||· 2 photographs
· A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
· Academic records / transcripts for the last 2 years (if applicable)
· Extra-curricular records or achievement certificates, if any
· Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate.
· Copy of visa / permit (if the student is not a citizen of India)
|Principal||Mr. Ferdinand Bunyan|
|Contact Address||Christ Church School, Clare Road, Byculla | Mumbai- 400 008|
|Phone Number||022 – 23099892 / 23099893|
Christ Church School Mumbai Admission Rules and Regulation
As we have mentioned earlier, the competition level for getting admission to Christ church school is very high. The school strictly follows the rules and regulation given below in order to provide admission to a candidate.
- Pre-School and primary school placements/ admissions are provided on the basis of interactions with and recommendations by the Grade Teacher and/or Special Educator for that specific grade.
- For admission to Grade 6 to 12, students need to go through a short admission/ placement test.
- In this admission test, the questions will be asked from subjects like English, Mathematics, and Science, aimed at evaluating grade-appropriate academic competence.
- Generally, the admission to class 11th is granted on the basis of the student’s performance in the class 10th board exam. However, the school holds the right to conduct an admission test as well.
- Please note that admissions in Grades 10 & 12 are very rare.
How to apply for Christ Church School Mumbai Admission?
The admission process of Christ Church School is completely offline. However, you can visit the official website of the school i.e. www.christchurchschoolmumbai.org to know more about the school’s philosophy, offerings and approach. The steps to apply for admission are as follows.
- First of all, you need to purchase the application form along with the School Brochure by visiting the Admission office of the school.
- Then, fill the application form in a very neat and clean manner by providing all the necessary details.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted to the school admission office along with the following documents.
- 2 photographs
- A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- Academic records/ transcripts for the last 2 years (if applicable)
- Extra-curricular records or achievement certificates, if any
- Transfer Certificate/ Leaving Certificate.
- Copy of visa/ permit (if the student is not a citizen of India)
- If your child gets provisional admission offer then you have to pay a one-time Non-Refundable Registration fee, Admission Fee and the Annual Education Fee within 1 week. Otherwise, the seat will be offered to the other student.
Apart from offering a world-class environment for academic development, the school also let students take part in different extra-curricular activities as given below.
Clubs & Activities
- English Elocution
- Hindi Elocution
- English Debates
- Interact Clubs
- Junior Red Cross
- Inter-School Feast
- Educational Tours
Cultural & Literary Community
Let’s have a look at some of the notable facilities that are being offered by the Christ church school.
- Well-ventilated and spacious classrooms.
- Well-maintained basketball court
- Spacious Football Ground
- School Buses with CCTV cameras a lady attendant
- Libraries and laboratories
- In-house Counselling
13 thoughts on “Christ Church School Mumbai”
My son DOB 15/11/2018 I want admission in Jr Kg
admission for jr kg my child
You can apply by sending an email to [email protected]
Admission for my children for nursery and 1st standard. Date of admission for the year 2022-23 please send the admission dates. Thanking you
I want admit for 10th class
I want admission for nursery
Im tryng admission 4 my son frm last 3yrs bt i dnt knw whts the problem.y he is nt gtng admission in ur school. I requst you 2 seek him adimssion in 2nd std. My son name is Taksh Chaurasia.
Addmition for junior KG
I am in class 5 I want admission for class 6 how to get
Need admission for my child in Jr. kg
His date of birth is 25/01/2017
Good morning I am looking addmission for my child for nursery group
Admissions for junior kg
Hello, I went to your school when I was living at Dongri in the late 40’s early 50s.
Would it be possible to acquire a record of my enrollment, and a picture of the school from the outside, such as the entry gate, which would probably bave been there when I was a small child?
PS: Perhaps you know of a former student who now resides in Perth, Western Australia, who may have a photo, which would be more current of course, but could be of interest to me I am editing my Mother’s memoirs. – CC