Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai is a co-educational private school managed by the DPS Society. Spread over 7.25 acres of land, DPS Navi Mumbai was established in the year 1999. Presently, there are around 3500 students studying in various classes at the school. This school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary education and offers classes from pre-nursery to 12th. Over the year, DPS Navi Mumbai has won many prestigious awards from numerous organizations. For new admissions, the school releases application forms every year on its website.
Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai Overview
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Management Authority||DPS Society and member|
|Size of Campus||7.25 acres|
|Type of School||Co-Educational Private School|
|Number of students||3500|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Application Fee (for pre-nursery admission)||1000/-|
|Age limit||2 and a half year to 3 and a half year|
|Important Documents for pre-nursery admission||
|Phone Number||022- 27526542, 022- 27526632, and 022 – 27526928|
Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai Admission Policy
The policy and process of admission in Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai varies for different classes as given below. The school is among the best schools in Mumbai.
Admission Process for Pre-Nursery
- For admission purposes, the parents need to download the application form available on the website of the school.
- The duly filled application form should be submitted at the school’s admission office along with Rs. 1000/- application fee.
- Generally, the application forms are made available in the month of December every year.
- For admission to pre-nursery, the age of a child should be between two and a half years to three and a half years as on 31st March of an academic year.
- The following documents are necessary for DPS Navi Mumbai Pre-Nursery Admission.
- Self Attested Photocopy of Residence (Latest Electricity Bill of owner or Registered Rental Agreement and Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card / Landline Telephone Bill / Passport)
- Self Attested Photocopy of Birth Certificate of child issued by the Municipal Corporation/Competent Authority. (Birth Certificate will not be accepted without a child’s name.)
Admissions to 11th Class
- The admissions to class 11th are provided on the basis of 10th class board exam result
- Interested candidates can apply by collecting and submitting the required application form at the school’s admission office.
- The following documents are required for class 11th admission.
- TC from the previous school with UDISE number mentioned on it
- 3 passport size photograph of a student
- 2 passport size photograph of parents
- School Health Form (downloaded from the school’s website)
- Transport undertaking form (if the bus service is required)
- Attest copy of the Board Mark sheet/ grade sheet.
- Copy of Caste certificate (attested)
DPS Navi Mumbai Fee Structure
The fee structure for class 11th new admission is illustrated in the table given below.
|Admission Fee (one time)||Rs. 90000/-|
|Caution money (one time)||Rs. 10000/-|
|Tuition Fee (Half Yearly)||Rs. 34380/-|
|Term Fee (Annual)||Rs. 11460/-|
|Library Fee (Annual)||Rs. 1850/-|
|Computer/ Lab Fee (Annual)||Rs. 3100/-|
|Examination Fee (Annual)||Rs. 3200/-|
|Almanac (Annual)||Rs. 130/-|
|GPRS ID Card Fee (Annual)||Rs. 25/-|
|GPRS ID Card Fee (One Time)||Rs. 475/-|
|GPRS Facility Charges (Annual)||Rs. 1470/-|
|Bus Fee||Rs. 5120/-|
|Total (Half Year) (April – September)||Rs. 161210/-|
|Computer Science/ IP (XI and XII std) only payable by students opting for comp. Science/ IP||Rs. 3000/-|
|Fee (At the time of admission)||Rs. 164210/-|
Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai Facility
Here are some of the facilities that are available at Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai
- Computer Lab
- Science labs
- Language lab
- Horse-riding club
- Basketball court
- Outdoor play area
- Swimming Pool
- Modern classrooms
- Well equipped library
- Kids Activity room
- Audio Visual room
- Robotics club
- Smart class
- Dance room
- Music room
- Little theatre
School’s Achievements and Awards
- DPS Nerul, Navi Mumbai gets 11th rank among Top 25 schools in India for Academic Proficiency and Teacher Expertise by Elite India Ranking 2018.
- Ranked No.1 Co-ed Day School in Navi Mumbai and No. 5 in Maharashtra as per Education World India School Rankings 2018-19 Awards.
- DPS Nerul is ranked among the top 10 schools in Mumbai as per Hindustan Times award 2017.
- Gets 5th position in Maharashtra among Maharashtra’s Top 20 CBSE School in a survey conducted by Education Today
- Outdoor Activities: Horse Riding, Gymnastics, Sports, Hands-on experience.
- Indoor Activities: Smart Classes, Project Work, Painting Activity, Music and Movement
- Celebrations: Muppet Show, Janmashtami Celebration, Dance Drama, Independence Day Celebration
Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai Contact Details
- Address: Delhi Public School, Palm Beach Marg, Sector – 52 Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400 706
- Contact No.: 022- 27526542, 022- 27526632, 022 – 27526928
- Email: [email protected]
- Official Website: http://dpsnavimumbai.edu.in
All the information that we have provided in this post is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, if you have any doubts or you think any of the details need correction then feel free to contact us through the comment section.
27 thoughts on “Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai”
I want to know regarding class 6 admission for my daughter. I am from Uran, Navi mumbai. What is the admission process for it and also fees details? Please send me
Good morning. Request you to kindly confirm the process of new admission in class VIII along with the fee structure. The query is for my daughter as we have got the transfer from Kolkata to Mumbai.
Just want to check what’s the monthly fee for grade 6 or 7 and any other education cost associated .
How long does the school take to shortlist the candidates and announce for nursery after submission of the admission application?
You need to connect to the school regarding the same.
I want to take admission in DPS Nerul. Please guide, to take admission for my son in class 9th and for my daughter in class 6th.
I want admission for my daughter in class 1st. When the online enrollment will start. And what are the fees structure. We live near to school is their a school bus pickup drop service.
Please quide want to take admission in class 11 PCM
Looking forward for the admission of my sons in class 9 and class 6 for the academic session 2023-2024. We reside in seawoods. Pls guide us how can we apply.
You can apply once the related notification is released at its official website.
Requesting you to please give Admission for 6th grade And 3 rd grade..Please do the needful !
want to enquire about for admission of my son in class XI in commerce stream.
Please let me know the fees structure of 11th std
I want to enquire about for admission of my son in class 9 in science stream.
Please let me know if there is seat to get admission and if seat is available then how to get admission there.
The fees structure given is same or is there are any changes in that.
Please list the document required to get the admission.
What is the fees of nursery 2022-23
what is the fees for nursery
I want to take admissions of my daughter in STD 8th kindly give me process.
I want to give admission of my son in class 9th .what is the procedure.please help me
I want to take admission of my daughter in class 4 in dps Nerul.How can i apply .please guide me.
I want to take a admission of my daughter class 4th. Please guide me. How can I apply.
Hi. I want to know from where we can get the entrance exam syllabus for grade 4th DPS nerul. Pl guide
Hi … I want my kid’s admission in pre nursery .
His dob is 02/08/2019
What is the age criteria for pre nursery in DPS .
I want my kids admission in pre nursery and nursery.
Please let me advise the admission process for class V in academic year 2021-22.
I want to take admission of my daughter in class 6th.how can i apply?
Please send the email id of pre nursery .because send the documents
I have to take admission of my daughter in class-11 (PCMC) in DPS Nerul. Please advise me Fee structure. Above mentioned show half yearly fee (April-Sept)but now it is July, so please clarify.
Please inform me about admission procedure.
SYED M Haque
I want to take my son’s admission in class -11-th. What are the docs. Required. How will be the admission test conduct.