Flipkart is an iconic e-commerce platform in India with millions of active users. It is a go-to marketplace for a large number of Indians. Despite having great features Flipkart is prone to a large number of technical and non-technical glitches. Every now and then, we can see users complaining about Flipkart Not Working for them.
It is true that Flipkart deploys the most sophisticated technology to offer world-class services to its customers. Unfortunately, this is not enough to give an absolutely smooth user experience. Thankfully, with basic troubleshooting, we can get rid of most of these issues with ease.
Flipkart At A Glance
|Name of the platform
|Year of Establishment
|Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal
|Android, iOS, Windows, and MacOS.
Is Flipkart Down Today?
I will not recommend you change your Flipkart setting without confirming that it is only you who is facing the problem. It is because there is a possibility that Flipkart servers might be down in your area or there is a service outage right now.
To check the current service status of Flipkart you may visit the downdetector website. Here, you will get information about any known Flipkart outage. Alternatively, you may visit the official Twitter page of Flipkart to enquire about a service outage.
If there is a problem then you might see #Flipkartdown in the trending section.
Flipkart App Not Working on iPhone and Android
Let’s discuss solutions to common issues related to Flipkart.
Flipkart App Not Loading or loading slowly
- The first thing you need to do is to ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Try to load the app once again after clearing the app cache and data.
- Update the app to the latest version.
- Restart your Android or iPhone.
- Get in touch with Flipkart support for further assistance.
Problems in searching for products on the Flipkart App
Flipkart App has a great layout that lets you search for products with ease. However, the ranking of a product in the search results depends on a lot of factors. For example – products advertised by Flipkart rank better.
Still, you can try the following tip for the best search result.
- Try utilising the search bar and filters to narrow down your search.
- You may open the menu and look out for the product you are looking for by going through the categories.
- It is also recommended to use the sort and filter options to find the appropriate products.
- Flipkart has a section called “Recommended”. In this section, you will get to see the most relevant products for you based on your search history and profile.
- In case you still deal with some kind of problem then you may consider clearing app cache and cookies.
Flipkart Not Working on Chrome
Google Chrome is the most used web browser in the world and it is fully compatible to work flawlessly with Flipkart. If you are experiencing issues while running Flipkart on Chrome then you may try the following solutions.
|Clear cache and cookies
|Start by clearing the cache and cookies on your Google Chrome browser. This can help eliminate any temporary files that may be causing conflicts with Flipkart.
|Disable browser extensions
|Temporarily disable any browser extensions or add-ons that might be causing conflicts with Flipkart.
|Ensure that Google Chrome is up to date. Outdated versions of Chrome can lead to compatibility issues with websites. To update, open Chrome’s settings and click on “About Chrome”. This will automatically check for updates.
|Disable hardware acceleration
|Some users have reported that disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome has resolved issues with Flipkart. To do this, you may open Chrome’s settings and click “Advanced”. Open the “System” section, and toggle off the option for “Use hardware acceleration when available.”
|Reset Chrome settings
|In case the problem continues, you may reset Chrome settings. This option is available under the advanced settings.
|Try incognito mode
|You may run Flipkart in incognito mode and see if this resolves the problem.
Unable to track Flipkart orders
The flipkart app has a simple UI that lets you track your orders with ease. Here is how you can see the status of your Flipkart orders.
- Open the Flipkart app on your phone or laptop.
- Tap on “Account” to see your profile.
- Choose “Orders” from the list of available options.
- Now, all your orders will display on your screen.
- You may now select the order and see its details including order price, shipping information, refunds, etc.
Flipkart Not Working on Mobile Data
Sometimes, it is observed that many users have to deal with problems using Flipkart on Mobile data.
- Connect your device with Wi-Fi and check if the app is working on wifi or not. If the app is working on wifi then move on to the next step.
- Check and confirm that you have given all required permissions to the Flipkart app. For example, you need to give permission to update
- Also, update the app if you are using an outdated version.
Helpline and Customer Service
- Raise a ticket through the official website – Visit the Flipkart Help Center at www.flipkart.com/helpcentre. Log in by entering your mobile number and email address. Once signed in, you may raise a ticket by explaining the exact problem you are dealing with. You will be contacted by Flipkart shortly.
- Corporate and Postal Address – Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Buildings Alyssa, Begonia & Clove Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road Devarabeesanahalli Village, Bengaluru 560103, Karnataka, India
Flipkart Support on Social Media
Frequently Asked Questions
You can request a refund or exchange by going to your orders in the account section.
You can tweet your issues to “@flipkartsupport”.
It can happen due to a large number of factors including high website traffic, server issues, or a slow internet connection.
It is possible. You can check the same through the social media pages of Flipkart or a down detector website.
This can happen due to a large number of technical issues. You may refresh the page or try adding items using a different device.