GD Goenka Public School Jhajjar is a popular co-educational secondary school having affiliation with Central Board of Secondary Education. The school was founded in the year 2019. Check below important details of GD Goenka Public School Jhajjar regarding its admission for the session 2024-25, application form, fee structure, contact details etc.
GD Goenka Public School Jhajjar Summary
|School Name||GD Goenka Public School, Jhajjar|
|Status of The School||Senior Secondary|
|Category of School||Co-educational|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Type of School||CBSE Affiliated|
|Address||Marot, Gwalison Road|
|Phone Number||+91-7056627016, +91-7056627017, +91-7056627018|
|Facilities Offered||SCHOOL INFIRMARY|
COMPUTER AND LANGUAGE LABS
INDIAN AND WESTERN DANCE ROOMS
INDIAN AND WESTERN MUSIC ROOMS
VISUAL ARTS ROOMS
INDOOR MULTIPURPOSE HALL
YOGA AND AEROBICS STUDIOS
FOOTBALL FIELD, CRICKET GROUND
LAWN TENNIS COURTS
YOUNGSTERS PLAY AREA AND SWINGS
CAFETERIA AND DINING HALL
GD Goenka Public School Jhajjar Admission 2024-25
GD Goenka Public School Jhajjar offers admission from Pre Nursery onwards. Check below all details of GD Goenka Public School Jhajjar-
Check top KV in Haryana
- Pre Nursery : Minimum Age 2.5+ as on 31.03.2024
- Nursery : Minimum Age 3.5+ as on 31.03.2024
- KG : Minimum Age 4.5+ as on 31.03.2024
- Class I : Minimum Age 5.5+ on 31.03.2024
GD Goenka Public School Jhajjar Admission Process
Parents and students can obtain application form by paying Rs.2000/-. Further, they need to submit their application form with necessary documents within three days from the date of purchase.
Admissions are offered on a first come first serve basis, till the availability of seats.
From class 1 onwards, it is compulsory to accompany academic transcripts of the previous two completed classes of the student along with the application form.
Nursery – Class X
Parents may visit the school on all working days in between 8 am to 1 pm for admission details.
Documents Required:- [At the time of Registration]
- Original for verification.
- Self Attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Parent Visiting Card.
- One passport size photograph each of the Child and the Parent.
- Complete academic transcripts of the previous two classes attended by the student (for classes II and above).
Documents Required:- [At the time of Admission]
- Blood Group Report (in case not mentioned on the vaccination card).
- Latest Residence Proof.
- Vaccination Record/Chart For Class II and above, Transfer Certificate (Original).
- Caste Certificate – In case caste belongs to OBC/SC/ST.
- In case of interstate students, the TC should be counter signed by the education officer.
- Medical Form.
- I-Card Form.
Check DAV Schools in Haryana
GD Goenka Public School Jhajjar Fee Structure
|Fee Structure (for reference purpose)|
|CLASSES||One time at the time of registration||Annually||Per Month||GRAND TOTAL|
(including April fee only)
|PROSPECTUS CHARGES||REGISTRATION FEE FOR ADMISSION||SECURITY DEPOSIT|
|DEVELOPMENT FEE||ANNUAL FEE||TUITION FEE|
|TRANSPORT SLAB (AS PER DISTANCE)||0-10 KMS||10-20 KMS||20-30 KMS||30-40 KMS|
GD Goenka Public School Jhajjar Contact Details
Address: Marot, Gwalison Road, Jhajjar, Haryana, India.
Telephone: ++91-7056627016, +91-7056627017, +91-7056627018
Email: [email protected]
Official website: https://www.gdgoenkajhajjar.com/