Riverdale International Residential School is a co-educational private school located in the Pune district, Maharashtra. The school offers high-quality education with residential facilities. The curriculum of ICSE is followed in the Riverdale International Residential School. For a new admission, the school releases application forms in offline mode. Up to grade 3, the admissions are granted on a “First come first serve” basis. For grade 4 to 8 admission, the school conducts an assessment test. Interested parents can take an appointment with the admission coordinator for registration and school visit.
|Year of Establishment||2002|
|Type of School||Co-educational residential private school|
|Board of Affiliation||ICSE|
|Grades offered||Grade 2 to Grade 12|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Documents required for registration||
|Selection criteria||Up to grade 3 – First come first serve
Grade 4 to 8 – Assessment Test
Grade 11 – Marks in 10th and 9th standard
The complete process of Riverdale International Residential School Admission 2021 is elaborated in the following steps.
- To initiate the application process, you need to arrange an appointment with the Admission Coordinator. The coordinator will take you to the school tour and inform you about the admission process.
- You may arrange the appointment by giving a call on 9850826975 or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The parents have to fill a registration form on behalf of their wards in order to get admission.
- Please note that the permanent address, postal address, email addresses, contact numbers should be clearly mentioned in the application form.
- Along with the application form, the parents also need to pay deposit Rs. 20/- as a registration fee.
- Make sure you enter the correct details in the application form because the documents will be verified.
Important Documents for Registration
- Student Personal Questionnaire to be filled by the student
- Application Form duly filled and signed by the Parent/Guardian
- 7 Passport size recent photographs of the student
- 2 Passport size photographs of each set of Parents/Guardian
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Mark Sheet of the last two classes attended by the student
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended
- Up to grade 3: Based on the first-come-first-serve basis and upon payment of Registration and Admission fees.
- Grade 4 to 8: As per the performance in the assessment test to be conducted by the school.
- Grade 11: On the basis of 10th grade Board Examination and grade 9 mark sheets.
Documents required at the time of admission
- The parental undertaking of acceptance duly signed by the parents and where required by the student
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Previous school’s promotional Result Sheet/ Record and Transcript /Board Examination Result.
- Full payment of applicable fees.
- Medical/Health Report duly filled and attested by the family physician
- Other documents as mentioned in the application form.
|Description||Local Students||Foreign Students|
|Registration Fee (one time)||Rs. 5000/-||US $ 100/-|
|Admission Fee (one time)||Rs. 25000/-||US $ 400/-|
|Building Fund (one time)||NA||US $ 1500/-|
|Annual Fee (Grades 2nd to 8th)||Rs. 350000/-||US $ 9000/-|
|Annual Fee (Grades 9th & 10th)||Rs. 370000/-|
|Annual Fee (Grades 11th & 12th)||Rs. 390000/-||US $ 10000/-|
|Imprest (Half Yearly)||Rs. 25000/-||US $ 500/-|
|Uniform||Rs. 25000/-||US $ 500/-|
Note: The above fee statement is for the session 2021-2022. It is subjected to change in the future.
Given below are some facilities take make Riverdale International ranks among the top schools in Pune.
- Spacious Classrooms
- Dining Hall
- Medical Facilities
- Audio-Visual Room
- Tuck Shop
The school gives equal emphasis to co-curricular activities along with academics.
- Sport: Swimming, Cricket, Football, Lawn-Tennis, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball, 9-Ball Pool, Table-Tennis and Horse Riding
- Music Education – western classical music
- Art & Craft
- Weekend Clubs on Saturdays and Sundays
- Open House Activities
- Address: Riverdale International Residential School, Village: Rawade, Taluka: Mulshi, District: Pune – 412 108, India
- Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +91-98508 26975
- Official Website: http://www.rispune.com/
We have taken all the necessary measures to provide you most accurate information in this post. However, if you think any of the detail needs correction then you may contact us through the comment section below.