Started in the year 1994, Grand Columbus International School is a co-educational private school located in Sector-16A Faridabad. Sprawled on the campus of more than 2 acres in size, Grand Columbus International School has all the facilities that we expect from an ideal school. It follows the curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary Education and there are around 1200 students currently enrolled in the school. Parents interested in registering their kids for admission may fill and submit the application form either in online or offline mode.
|Year of Establishment||1994|
|Type of School||Co-educational private school|
|Chairman and Managing Director||Suresh Chander|
|Size of the campus||6068 sq. meter|
|Number of students||1200|
|Number of Certified teachers||85|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Mode of Application||Online and offline|
|Documents required for registration||
|Phone Number||1800120168168, 0129 – 2220616, 0129 – 2220617, +91 9999954705|
Grand Columbus International School Admission
As per the various surveys, Grand Columbus International School is counted amongst one of the best schools in Faridabad. Here are some important details regarding the admission process.
- Nursery: The child must be older than 2 years and 6 months as on 31st March of an academic year.
- KG: A child should have attained the age of three and a half years (3 years and 6 months) as on 31st March of an academic year.
- 1st Class: The age of a student should be more than 5 years and 6 months as on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- The application process for Grand Columbus International School takes place in online as well as offline mode.
- In the application form, parents must enter all the mandatory details in a very accurate manner.
- Apart from the details, interested parents are also required to upload the scanned copies of all the relevant documents.
- The registration fee will be paid after entering all the details in an application form.
- After the successful payment of the application fee, a registration number will be generated. Keep this registration number safe for future requirements.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1200/- which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- To apply offline, you may collect and submit the application form at the school’s reception.
Documents to be uploaded in the application form
- One Passport Size Photograph of an Applicant (With 80% face coverage).
- Passport Size Photograph of Parents
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / equivalent authority for Pre Primary and Primary applicants.
- Medical Certificate (if applicable).
- Special category certificate (if applicable).
- SLC/TC for applicants looking for admission to secondary (higher than primary classes).
Original documents at the time of Interaction and Verification:
After getting shortlisted for Grand Columbus International School Admission 2020, you need to get the following documents verified.
- Photograph of Parents
- Photocopy of Child Original birth certificate (For Pre Nursery, Nursery & K.G) issued by municipal corporation Medical Certificate and Disability certificate (if any)
- Aadhaar Card of Child
- Aadhaar Card of Parent(s)
- For EWS candidates, an Income Certificate from Govt. of Haryana is required Please bring one set of self-attested photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents.
Facilities provided by the school
Similarly to the other top schools in Faridabad, Grand Columbus International School also offers world-class facilities to its students. Let’s go through some of the notable facilities that the school provides to its students.
- Physics Labs
- Chemistry Labs
- Biology Labs
- Computer Labs
- Sports Facility
- Hospitality Club
- Press Club
- CCTVs are installed all over the campus
- Transport facilities by the fleet of buses
- Official size Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Dance studio
- Music room
- Auditorium with the capacity of 100-120
- Address: Grand Columbus International School, Sector – 16A, Faridabad – 121002, Haryana, India
- Phone number: 1800120168168, 0129 – 2220616, 0129 – 2220617, +91 9999954705
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Official website: www.grandcolumbus.com
In this post, we have provided details related to the Grand Columbus International School. Extreme care has been taken while providing information in the post. Still, if you think any of the detail is not correct then you may contact us through the comment section. You are also welcome to post your suggestions and queries.