The flagship school of the Sarala Birla Group of Schools, the Birla Vidya Niketan believes in providing global exposure to its students. In its campus of over 6.5 acres area, the school offers the students world-class facilities to help support their all-round development. CBSE curriculum is followed at the school and is a private, co-educational institution. The school offers classes from Nursery to class 12. Parents who wish to enroll their students in the Nursery class can fill and submit the application form online. The process of admission commences from the month of December.
Birla Vidya Niketan Pushp Vihar, New Delhi
|Date of establishment||20th September 1983|
|Founder||Dr. (Late) Smt. Sarala Birla|
|Type of school||4000+|
|School campus||6.5 acres|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Grades offered||Nursery to class 12|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Beginning of admissions||December month|
|Closure of admissions||March month|
|Contact Address||Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Government Quarters, Sector 4, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi – 110 017|
|Phone number||011 29578900, 011 29578960|
|Email id||[email protected]|
Facilities at Birla Vidya Niketan Pushp Vihar, New Delhi
Below mentioned are some facilities that are offered by the Birla Vidya Niketan.
- Modern classrooms
- Science labs
- Computer labs
- Career counseling
- Atal Tinkering Lab
- Excursion and educational tour
- Transport facility
- Sarala Birla Krida Kendra
Birla Vidya Niketan Admission Process
Online application form will be released on the school’s website in the month of December.
Upon successful submission of forms, the school uploads the details of the students along with the points obtained by them.
Parents can submit their queries regarding the marks obtained by the wards through email or verbal communication.
Tie will be broken, if any, by the draw of lots and again the final list will be released.
Once the final list of the selected students is displayed, parents will be called for document verification. Children need not accompany parents for the verification procedure.
Rest admission formalities will begin once the documents are verified successfully.
Criteria for Admission
|Within the radius of 8 km of the school||60|
|Beyond 8 km of radius from the school||45|
|Sibling (only real brother/ sister)||20|
The following documents original and photocopy self-attested by both parents should be brought at the time of verification:
- Duly signed online registration form
- Photocopy of previous year report card and fee bill of December (for sibling, if applicable)
- Photocopy of the passing certificate of class 12 issued by CBSE (for alumni, if applicable)
- Photocopy of municipal birth certificate of the child
- Photocopy of proof of residence (Ration card/ Passport/ Election ID/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Aadhar Card)
- Medical certificate of the child (photocopy of immunization record/ fitness certificate/ photocopy of blood group certificate)
- One passport size family photograph comprising of child, mother, father and real brother and sister (if any)
- Passport size photograph of the selected child
- Both parents’ Identity Cards (Election Card/ Aadhar Card)
Birla Vidya Niketan Pushp Vihar, New Delhi Fee Structure
Check below the provisional Birla Vidya Niketan fee structure for Nursery
- Without Transport – Bank DD of Rs. 35,000/- for the period April to July
- With Transport – Bank DD of Rs. 43,000/- for the period April to July
Awards and Accreditation
Many accolades have been won by the school and the staff members that show why Birla Vidya Niketan is counted among the best schools of South Delhi.
- Amongst the top schools of India as awarded by the Education World, Economic Times, Times of India, Digital Learning, Brainfeed Magazines, etc.
- The school has been selected as the ‘Microsoft School’ for promoting the usage of soft skills in education.
- Education world conferred the ‘Outstanding Achievement in Education Leadership Award’ to the school Chairperson Mrs. Jayashree Mohta in 2017.
- The school has been awarded The ‘Excellence in Education’ award by The Directorate of Education, Delhi for 100% result for the academic session 2017 and amongst the top 5 schools of Delhi.
- Principal and three teachers of the school have received the ‘State Teachers Award’ in 2016 & 2017.
- The British Council has conferred the ‘International School Award’ for 2014-2017 & 2017-2021 to the school.
- The school has been given certificate of Peace by The World Peace Flame, The Netherlands.
Birla Vidya Niketan Address and Phone Number
Address: Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Government Quarters, Sector 4, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi – 110 017
Contact Numbers: 011 29578900, 011 29578960
Fax Number: +91-011-29561940
Email Address: [email protected]
Efforts have been made to provide genuine details about the Birla Vidya Niketan in this post. But in case you find any inconsistency, please let us know. You can drop your messages in the comment box below. Have any query or doubt, feel free to share them too.
5 thoughts on “Birla Vidya Niketan Pushp Vihar, New Delhi”
Seeking admission for my only son in class 4.
The school has notified regarding Nursery, class 9 and class 11 admission at its official website. Please connect to the school for class 4 admission.
May we know that, hostel facilities are available?
We are here looking for admission in your school for our Single Daughter name Bhumija Vaishnav in Class KG (UKG).
We tried last year also to get her a chance to study in your prestigious school and for this session we sincerely want her to get a chance.
She is a very polite, obedient student. She takes efforts to learn new things and she is interested in Drawing and Sports as well.
She has completed her Nursery and L-KG.
We are all ready to make her appear for any entrance test, if any, and prepared for personal interview as well.
Please consider our request and provide us with an appointment.
Kid’s name- Bhumija Vaishnav
Father’s name- Anurag Kumar Bairagi : Qualification- Msc., Age-35yr, Working in Private Sector as Software Developer
Mother’s name- Anjana Sharma: B.A., MBA, Age- 34Yr, Working in private sector as Financial Anaylist
Address: C-544B, First Floor, JVTS Garden, Chattarpur Extension, New Delhi-110074
E [email protected]
Seeking admission for class 11th Science stream (PCM).Marks are:-English-84,Hindi-88,Mathematics-83,Science-69,S.Science-59 and I.T.-72.