St. Mary’s School Safdarjung Enclave was started in the year 1966 by Mrs. Sara Mathew. The school is known for delivering high-quality education and counted among the top schools in South Delhi as per the survey of Times of India. Sprawling on a beautiful campus of 1.62 acres, St. Mary’s School follows the curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary education.
Classes for 1st to 12th standard are offered in this school and 50% of the total seats are reserved for the girl child. Plus a few seats are also reserved for Children with special needs & children from the economically weaker section.
St Mary’s School Safdarjung Enclave School Summary
|Year of Establishment||1966|
|Founder||Mrs. Sara Mathew|
|Management Authority||Santa Maria Education Society|
|Type of School||Co-educational Private School|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Size of the campus||1.62 acre|
|Classes offered||1st to 12th|
|The minimum age for class 1st Admission||6 years|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs. 25|
|Starting of the application process||Every year in December/ January|
|Phone Number||011-26103926, 26171440|
St. Mary’s School Safdarjung Enclave Admission
The interested parents can check the general details related to the St. Mary’s School Safdarjung Enclave Admission 2020 as given below.
- For admission to entry-level class i.e. 1st class, the child must complete the age of six years as on 30th September of the academic year.
- 50% of the total seats in class 1st (entry-level class) are reserved only for a girl child.
- A few seats are also reserved for children with special needs & for children from economically challenged backgrounds.
- The parents looking to enroll their child can collect the application form from the school’s office.
- After collecting the form, the parents have to fill all the required details very carefully.
- The registration form should be submitted along with all the necessary documents and Rs. 25/- registration fees.
- You may also buy the school prospectus by paying Rs. 100/-. However, it is not compulsory.
- The application form must be submitted before the last date. Otherwise, the form will not be accepted.
The selection of a candidate in 1st class is based on the various parameters. The weightage of each parameter is explained in the table given below.
|Neighborhood||45 points (staggered)|
|Minority||20 points (staggered)|
|Staff wards||10 points|
Students getting more points will be selected for admission. The admission to other classes (2nd class to 9th class and 11th class) is subjected to the availability of seats.
The following documents are necessary for admission to St. Mary’s School Safdarjung Enclave.
- An attested copy of the Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Cooperation
- An original copy of the School Leaving Certificate (for 2nd class onward).
- Pass certificate in the third language in class VIII final exam. (For admission to class 9th)
- Mark sheet of the Class X board examination. (For class 11th admission)
- Registration number issued by the CBSE. (For class 11th admission)
The St. Mary’s School Safdarjung Enclave Fee Structure is given in the table below.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 5320/- per month|
|Development Fee||Rs. 795/- per month|
|Activity Fee||Rs. 660/- per month|
|Transport Charges||Rs. 1500/- per month|
St. Mary’s School has built quite a reputation for itself by offering state-of-the-art facilities. Some of the notable facilities offered by the school are given below.
- Well-lit and spacious classroom
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology lab
- Computer lab
- Medical facility
- Transport facility
- Good teacher-student ratio
- Music room
- Dance classes
School Timings and Office Hours
The timings of the school are as follows.
- Summer Timing: 7:50 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.
- Winter Timing: 8:20 A.M. TO 2:30 P.M.
- Office Hours: 7:50 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
Visiting Hours for parents
- Teachers: On working Saturday between 8:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
- Headmistress Junior Section: Monday and Wednesday, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Headmistress Middle Section: Tuesday and Thursday, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Vice – Principal: Monday to Friday, 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Address: St. Mary’s School, Madam Sara Mathew Lane, B-2 Block Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
- Phone Number: 011-26103926, 26171440
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.stmarysdelhi.org
In this post, the details related to the St. Mary’s School Safdarjung Enclave is provided very carefully. In case you find any kind of discrepancy in the given details then feel free to contact us through the comment section.