Zomato is India’s most popular online meal delivery service, with a presence in nearly every city.
When it comes to making money, Zomato Delivery Boys are a great option for those who are prepared to put in the effort.
Whether you’re a college student looking for extra spending money or a professional looking for immediate full-time work, this delivery job is an option to explore.
According to Zomato’s management, they are always looking to hire the best and the brightest to join their team. The Zomato Careers website is the first port of call for people looking to enter the workforce after completing their formal schooling.
In 2023, there will be a slew of people applying for Zomato Delivery positions. If you want to apply for the Zomato food delivery job 2023, don’t wait any longer.
Zometa Delivery Boy Job Overview
To become a Zomato food delivery guy, carefully follow the instructions on how to apply online. Job standards and requirements that are easy to meet and adapt to. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
The Best thing is that anyone is welcome to apply for this position. Zomato’s delivery partners don’t need to be qualified in any way. You only need to be able to read simple English in order to participate in this activity.
In this section, you will find all the information you need to know about the organization, to apply for the delivery boy job along with the responsibilities, salaries, incentives etc.
Zomato Delivery Boy Job Details
|Total Vacancy Post||Various Vacancy|
|Salary||Rs. 150000-250000 INR|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Who Can Apply||Indian Candidate|
|Date of Application Release form||1st January 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||31st December 2023|
|Zomato Official Website||https://www.zomato.com/|
Check out the best languages to learn
Zomato Delivery Boy Job Responsibilities
As a delivery boy, you are expected to fulfill these roles and responsibilities during your work hours.
- The person in charge of bringing the food back to the restaurant.
- Ensure that food is delivered safely and on schedule to the customer’s location.
- Verify that the proper food is picked up and delivered
- In charge of ensuring that consumers pay the correct amount (Some customers pay online and some pay cash on delivery)
- You must be able to communicate in the local dialect.
Zomato Delivery Boy Latest Salary 2023
A Zomato delivery guy may expect to earn a decent income as a part-time employee of the company. In addition, if you put in more effort, you will be rewarded. If you put in more effort and meet the company’s requirements, you’ll be eligible for bonuses as well. You may make a lot of money by taking advantage of these offers.
|Daily Earning||Rs. 600 – 1000|
|Weekly Earnings||Rs. 6000- 8000|
|Monthly Earnings||Rs. 25000- Rs 30000|
|Payment method||Weekly on Thursday|
You will be paid every Thursday by the firm. In the event that a client purchases the meal via cash on delivery, you will be responsible for the change. Because of this, you’ll need to bring some cash with you while placing orders. Customers that give you a 5-star review can earn an additional Rs.10 every delivery. Rs.5 is the reward for a 4-star rating.
Eligibility to Become a Zomato Delivery Partner
The following educational background is required in order to apply for a Zomato Job:
- Candidates must have passed high school with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You may simply apply for these positions if you have any of the degrees or experience listed above.
When applying online, age is one of the most significant aspects to consider. Zomato provides a platform for people of all ages. The minimum age however should be 18 years and there is no limitation on the maximum age.
The application period will begin on January 1, 2023.
The application deadline is December 31, 2023.
Check the list of richest actors in India
Zomato Delivery Boy Application Process
- Candidates are urged to carefully review the official notification on the website.
- The Official Website of https://www.zomato.com/careers can be accessed if this is a position that can be applied for online.
- Please verify your eligibility, ID, address, and basic information before you arrive.
- If you have any documents related to the hiring process ready to scan, please do so.
- Remember to Upload Your Correct Signature and Photo! (Read Earlier Instruction).
- The candidate must submit payment if required to do so. Your Application Form Is Not Completed if You Do Not Have the Required Application Fees.
- Take A Copy Of The Completed Form And Keep It Safe.
- Candidates are urged to check out the official announcement for further information.
Candidates will be pleased to learn that no fees must be paid in order to be considered for this position. There is no application cost for candidates who fall into one of the aforementioned categories. Thus anyone belonging to any category whether General or reserved categories can apply free of cost. However, you need to pay Rs 1000 to 1500 once you are selected for the purpose of some essentials.
Documents and Other Things Required
- Aadhar Card (Identity Proof)
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bike RC
- Bank Passbook (Account Details)
- Cancellation Cheque
- Driving License
- Android Phone with internet
Join Zomato after getting selected as a Delivery Man
- In about 5 to 6 hours after your selection, you may join Zomato as a delivery company.
- Zomato’s recruitment center is open seven days a week, and all one needs to do to get started is show up with the necessary documentation. There is no interview, and instead, you’ll go through the details of the position, including the duties and obligations, as well as the pay scale.
- If you wish to work at Zomato, you will not be able to use an online application. You can consult with a Zomato representative if one is located in your city. However, many cities do not have an office.
- Rs.1000 is the price that must be paid (Amount may be flexible area to area) . You’ll get 2 T-shirts and a bag.
- You will be given a link to download the official app delivery boy usage app, which is not yet accessible on the Google Play Store, as well as a Login ID and Password if you are selected. This work may be done effortlessly if you follow the guidelines of the firm.
- For new hires, you’ll have a 2- to 3-hour delivery partner with whom to accomplish 3 to 4 orders (Only one-day training).
On each delivery, the amount you get paid. The amount of money you earn depends on the distance you go to deliver the food. There are two points of contact at each location.
You may acquire meals at a pickup location, which is similar to an eatery. After that, you’ll need to find a drop point, which is the location where you’ll deliver the meal to the consumer.
Pickup and drop-off location costs Rs. 20. You will be compensated by the business for traveling the distance. In other words, you may expect to earn at least Rs. for 40 each delivery you make.
There are two points for each delivery: one for picking up the package and one for dropping it off.
Fixed distance compensation
If the distance between the restaurant and the client is more than 4.5 kilometers, you will be paid extra. For a distance of 4.5 to 6 Km, you can expect Rs 10 and for a distance between 6 to 8 km, you’ll get Rs 20, and accordingly.
How to get the maximum Earning potential?
You can reach the earning potential by following these steps:
- A minimum of 4.5 hours of labor each day is required.
- At the very least, you should be working six days a week.
- Don’t ever cancel a delivery order. Deliver on the company’s stated delivery goals.
- You’ll get rewarded based on the number of times you interact with the brand. You will receive two touchpoints for every successful delivery.
Zomato Delivery Boy Schedule
Unexpectedly, there is no set time for the Zomato delivery boy to show up for your order.
You may choose the hours that work best for you. It also gives you the option to work where you want and when you want. It’s possible to work night or day shifts as well.
Zomato Delivery Boy Part-Time Job
If you’re looking for a part-time job, four to six hours a day should be plenty. Orders come in at a rate of one to two every hour effortlessly. If this is the case, you may expect between six and twelve deliveries every day. Let’s say you get eight orders a day.
It implies that as a full-time Zomato delivery guy, you may make up to a minimum of Rs.12k+ each month after excluding fuel charges, taxes, and other deductions.
Full-time employment at Zomato
A full-time employee is expected to put in between 10 and 12 hours a day at work. A daily average of between fifteen and twenty-two parcels can be expected this way. It implies that as a full-time Zomato delivery guy, you may make up to a minimum of Rs.25k+ each month after excluding fuel charges, taxes, and other deductions.
Zomato Delivery Boy’s Holidays
The corporation does not plan to give its employees any time off. It is possible to take one day off each week. Weekend work, on the other hand, is an unavoidable need. As a result, every week you have the option of taking a vacation from Monday through Thursday.
It is recommended that you must carry a fully charged power bank every day at work since your entire day depends on the order you get online. Also maintaining friendly behavior with customers helps you to get better ratings which intern gets reflected in your salary account.