Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanakapura Road, Bangalore was established in the year 1989 by late Sri B.N.V. Subrahmanya and is run by the Jyothy Charitable Trust. To provide quality education and prepare the students for a bright future is the vision and mission of the school. The school is affiliated to CBSE and offers classes from LKG to std. 10. Admission into the school is offered into LKG and the process begins from November. Interested parents can obtain the application forms for admission through both online and offline mode.
Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanakapura Road, Bangalore Overview
|Year of establishment||1989|
|Type of school||Co-education|
|Medium of instructions||English|
|Classes offered||LKG to class 10|
|Availability of application||November|
|Mode of application||Both Online & Offline|
|Cost of application||Rs. 50/-|
|Contact Address||Yelachenahally, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – 56 0078|
|Phone number||2632 1237/ 2632 1932|
|Email id||[email protected]|
Facilities Available at Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanakapura Road, Bangalore
Check out some of the amazing facilities offered by the Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya that makes it one of the best schools of Bangalore:
- Science labs
- Modern classrooms
- Audio-Visual Room
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Resource Room
- Transport facility
- Yoga classes
- Hobby clubs
- Scouts, Guides & NCC
- Fine arts and sports club
- Sports facility, etc
Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanakapura Road, Bangalore Admission 2024-25
- Parents can obtain the application form from the school’s office or download it from the official website of the school.
- Application form complete in all respects should be submitted at the school’s office before the last date.
- After that, the school will release an eligibility list comprising of the name of the students shortlisted for interaction (Meet the Child programme).
- Both parents and the student should visit the school as per the schedule mentioned in the list for the interaction round.
- A list of candidates finally selected for admission on the basis of interaction session will be placed on the notice board and official website.
- Selected candidates and their parents will be intimated about the rest formalities of admission after the release of this list.
Children with age between 3 years 10 months and 4 years 10 months are eligible to apply for LKG admission.
- LKG and UKG: Monday to Friday 8:15 am to 12:30 pm
- Class 1 to 4: Monday to Friday 8:15 am to 3:00 pm
- Class 5 to 10: Monday to Friday and Saturdays (except 2nd & 4th) 8:15 am to 3:00 pm
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday and Saturdays (except 2nd & 4th) 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanakapura Road, Bangalore Fee Payment
Parents will be required to pay the fee in quarterly format and the fee is to be submitted in the first month of every quarter. For school fees submitted late, a fine will be levied.
|Payment month||Fee description||Pay before|
|April||Re-Admission + 1st Quarter Fees||25th April|
|August||2nd Quarter Fees||15th August|
|November||3rd Quarter Fees||15th November|
|February||4th Quarter Fees||15th February|
Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanakapura Road, Bangalore Contact Details
Address: Yelachenahally, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – 56 0078
Phone No: 2632 1237/ 2632 1932
Email id: [email protected]
Official website: https://jyothyvidyalaya.org/
Although extreme care has been take to maintain uniformity in this content. However, in case of any inconsistency, kindly leave us a message in the comment box.