Mahakaleshwar is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga sacred as per the Hindu religion. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is also one of the 18 Maha Shakti Peetham. Pilgrims from all around the world visit this temple to seek blessings from Lord Shiva. All Shiv Devotees who want to visit Mahakal temple need to register online and get their booking confirmed. To help devotees and authorities also offer a Mahakaleshwar Online booking Contact number to answer queries.
With the Mahakaleshwar helpline number, devotees can get answers to their queries. However, the booking process will take place through the website only. For local devotees, the booking will also take place offline. In this article, we are providing bhasma aarti booking contact numbers along with various other useful information.
Process of Bhasma Aarti Booking Online
Authorities don’t want to overcrowd the temple. So, they allow only those devotees who are registered either in online and offline mode. To book darshan online, you may visit the bhasma Aarti counter. The executive will scan your ID and give you a receipt. The process to book Mahakaleshwar darshan online is given below.
- First of all, you need to visit the Shri Mahakalshwar Mandir Bhasma Arti booking (https://shrimahakaleshwar.com/bhasmarti)
- On the official website, you need to click on the “Bhasm Arti” button available at the top.
- Now, a calendar will open on your screen from where you can book bhasm arti darshan.
- In the calendar, the dates available for Bhasm Arti are denoted by green colour. You can book only those dates that are appearing in the green colour.
- Booking on each date will be done on a first come and first serve basis.
- After selecting the date, you will have to fill out your complete details.
- The details you need to enter for Bhasmarti Booking are as follows.
- Applicant Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Bhasmarti Date
- After entering the required details, you need to upload the scanned images of the applicant.
- Apart from this, you also need to upload the scanned images of the Applicant’s ID proof.
- Next, enter the details of the devotees accompanying you. Here, you have to provide the following details.
- Devotee Name
- Relation with Applicant
- ID proof
- ID proof number
- Photo of the Devotee
- Scanned Image of the ID proof of the devotee
- Next, the total amount applicable for your booking will display at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the captcha code from the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
After submitting the form, you will have to take printouts of hall tickets. Please note that no devotee will be allowed to enter the temple premises without the hall ticket.
Check: Vaishno Devi Aarti Booking
Things to Note during Bhasma Aarti Booking
You should keep the following things in mind during Ujjain Mahakal Darshan online booking.
- It is important for you to upload all documents in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Photographs and ID proofs of all devotees are mandatory.
- In the case of a child, the parent’s ID is allowed.
- In case you don’t have a photo and ID details for a devotee, explain his or her relationship with the applicant.
- There will be no charge while booking, after booking you have to download confirm receipt but you have to come to the Shree Mahakaleshwar office one day before 5 PM and pay Rs 100 per person. Then, take a receipt of Rs 100 per person.
- You have to show the payment receipt (hall ticket) at the Bhasma Aarti Gate.
- As per the Corona Guidelines in the temple, it is mandatory for devotees to wear a mask and keep a proper distance.
Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Online Booking Contact Number
Given below are the Mahakal Darshan Booking Toll Free Number and other contact details.
Shree Mahakaleshwar Temple
E-mail: [email protected]
Control Room: 0734-2551295
Administrator – Shree Mahakaleshwar Temple Management Committee, Ujjain.
Office Telephone – 0734-2550563
President – Shree Mahakaleshwar Temple Management Committee, Ujjain.
Yes, you can also book offline by visiting the Bhasma Arti Counter. Don’t forget to carry all your important documents while doing so.
Please note that only 100 devotees are allowed in the Nandi Hall during aarti.
The ID proof of the parent is acceptable in the case of a child.
You can book using the ID proofs like Aadhar Card, bankpass book, Driving License, Office ID, PAN card, Valid Indian Passport, Voters Identity Card.