The application process of selecting students for admission into junior colleges based in Maharashtra will begin tentatively from the month of May 2024. Candidates who clear their class 10th exam from a recognized board are eligible to participate in the selection process. Different rounds of the admission process will be carried out according to the number of candidates and vacancies in junior colleges. Get more details about Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2024-25 such as eligibility criteria, application process, merit list, FAQs, etc here from this article.
Regions Under Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2024
The Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2024 process will be carried out for junior colleges in the following regions:
- Mumbai (MMR)
- Pune (PMC, PCMC)
- Nagpur (NMC)
- Nashik (NMC)
- Amravati (AMC)
FYJC Maharashtra Admission Important Dates 2024
The table below provides the tentative dates related to Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2024:
|Official notification release date||May 2024, 1st week|
|Commencement of the demo registration process||May 2024, 3rd week|
|Last date for demo registration||May 2024, 4th week|
|Commencement of the registration process||May 2024, last week|
|Last date to submit the registration form (part 1)||June 2024, 2nd week|
|Last date to submit the registration form (part 2)||June 2024, 3rd week|
|Commencement of 1st round Centralized Admission Process (CAP)||June 2024, 4th week|
|Commencement of 2nd round Centralized Admission Process (CAP)||To be notified later|
|Commencement of 3rd round Centralized Admission Process (CAP)||To be notified later|
|Commencement of special round Centralized Admission Process (CAP)||To be notified later|
FYJC Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria 2024
Students must have cleared their class 10 exam from the Maharashtra board or any other equivalent exam in order to be eligible.
FYJC Maharashtra Application Process 2024
The registration process for the FYJC Maharashtra admission comprises two parts- part 1 is the filling of personal details in the application form and part 2 is the filling of choices in the option form. Candidates can avail the application form by visiting the official website https://11thadmission.org.in/. The form for different regions will be available through a separate link.
- In the first part of the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal details like name, parent’s name, contact information, date of birth, etc.
- Details about the class 10th exam like the name of the board, school name, marks obtained, major subjects, etc should also be provided in the form.
- Scanned copies of important documents also need to be uploaded in the application form.
- A duly filled application form should be submitted by the candidates which is then verified by the guidance centers.
- In the second part of the application form, candidates will have to provide their choice of stream and medium of instruction.
- After providing all the choices in the form, the candidates can make the final submission of the form.
- An application fee of Rs. 125/- is also expected for the completion of the FYJC Maharashtra application process.
Release of Merit List
- Candidates who submit their application forms successfully will be considered for allotment.
- A list of the candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam and college choice provided by them.
- The list will also comprise the details of the junior college allotted to the candidates.
- Students can check the allotment list by visiting the official website of FYJC admission.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat on the list will have to report to the allotted institute to complete the admission process.
FYJC Maharashtra Admission Process 2024
- Students who are allotted a seat in each round of the centralized admission process should confirm their seats.
- Only such students will be considered for an upgrade in the special rounds of the admission process.
- Candidates who are allotted their first preference in the first round of CAP can proceed for admission while others can wait for the next round.
- To complete the admission process, the candidates need to submit the required documents and make payment of the required fees.
- A zero round for quota-based admission and a special round for left-out students will be conducted in addition to three regular rounds of CAP.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of registered junior colleges will appear in the option form (part 2 of the registration form).
No, just the board exams of class 10th from a recognized board.
Yes, reservation criteria will be applied during the admission as per the rules of the Maharashtra government.