Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023 application process has not yet commenced, however it is most likely to commence soon most probably in December 2022.
PMST 2023 or Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023 will be organized and managed by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. The aim of this test is to identify the meritorious students from govt. and govt. aided schools in the state of Odisha for nurturing their talent in the field of Mathematics. Those candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Aspirants must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
All the important details related to the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023 are provided in this post.
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test PMST 2023 Notification
|Name of Scholarship Test||Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023|
|Popular as||PMST 2023|
|Who conducts PMST 2023||Board of Secondary Education(BSE), Odisha|
|Who are eligible to apply?||Students studying in class 6 and class 9|
|Date of availability of application form||December 2022|
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR Sheet based exam)|
|Number of questions||60 questions of 150 marks|
|Type of questions||Objective Type Questions|
PMST 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023 are given in the table below.
|Starting of the application date||December 2022 (tentative)|
|Last date to submit the application||To be published|
|Availability of the Admit card||To be published|
|Date of examination||To be published|
|Declaration of result||To be published|
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates who want to apply for this test must make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidates should be studying in an Odia medium school.
For Stage I
- Students must be studying in class 6th of a recognized school.
- The student should also have passed the class 5th examination with 50% marks in Mathematics in the annual examination.
For Stage II
- Students must be studying in class 9th of a recognized school.
- The student should also have passed the class 8th examination with 50% marks in Mathematics in the annual examination.
Note: Students who belong to Odia medium schools are only permitted to take the scholarship test.
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023 Application Form
The application form for Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023 will release in online mode only. Those who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form through the official website. The complete application process is explained below.
- In order to apply for the test, candidates have to visit the official website of BSE Odisha.
- On the official website, candidates have to register by providing a few of their basic details like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Next, the aspirants are required to sign-in using their registration details.
- Then, in the main application form, aspirants need to enter their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- The details you enter in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- Along with the details, candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- The format of the scanned images should be JPEG/ JPG. Plus, the size of the image should not exceed 50 KB.
- It is also advised to take a printout of the submitted application form and keep it safe for future requirement.
- Application submitted through offline channel shall not be accepted.
- There is no application fee to be paid in order to appear for the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test.
PMST 2023 Admit Card
- Once the application form submission gets completed, authorities will upload the admit cards for all the candidates.
- The admit cards will be made available in online mode only through the official website.
- All the details including date, timing, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without an admit card.
- Please keep the admit card safe even after the exam as it might be required in the future.
PMST 2023 Exam Pattern
Those candidates who want to take the exam must know the PMST exam pattern explained below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR Sheet based exam)
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQ
- Number of questions: 60
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Marking Pattern: Different for various questions.
- After conducting the exam, authorities will declare the result of Pathani Samantha Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023.
- The result will be made available on the official website of BSE Odisha.
- In order to check the result, aspirants have to enter their roll and date of birth.
- Information about the marks secured by the candidates will be mentioned on the result card.
- Take a printout of the result card and keep it safe after downloading the same.
Selection and Distribution of PMST 2023 Scholarship Amount
The scholarship scheme is divided into three stages as given below.
- 1st Stage (7 years): Class 6th to 8th
- 2nd Stage (4 years): Class 9th to 12th
- 3rd Stage (2 years): Class 11th and 12th
Details of every stage are given below.
- Number of Scholarships: 4000
- Participants: Students of class 6th
- Amounts: Rs. 200/- per month for 7 years (from class 6th to 8th)
- Condition: Scholarship in the following years will be provided only if the candidate scores 60% or more marks in aggregate in the final examination in the previous year.
- 1000 Scholarships for students of Class-IX @ Rs.300/- P.M
- 300 Scholarships for students of Class-XI @ Rs.500/- P.M.
Note: The selection of 3rd stage will not be based on the test conducted by the authorities. Instead, these 300 scholarships will be provided to those students who will secure the top 300 scores in mathematics in HSC Examination conducted by BSE, Odisha.
Frequently Asked Questions
The amount of scholarship will be transferred electronically to the bank accounts of the candidates.
No, the test will be conducted for class 6th and 9th students only.
No, the application form for Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023 will release in online mode. All the candidates need to fill and submit the application form through the official website.
The test will take place in offline mode (OMR sheet based examination).
9 thoughts on “Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test (PMST)”
Hi….. Pathani samanta exam date kab hai
I want to know, English medium student eligible or not in the exam.
Hi………. how to make download pathani Samanta from
i want to online form fill up of our students. processing steps or guidline please
Online kab hoga
I would like to know whether student’s from English medium school are eligible to register for this exam.
PATHANI SAMANT MATHEMATICS SCHOLARSHIP TEST-2020
Please share your concern in detail. Thank you!