United Kingdom has gifted the world with some of the finest musicians who have entertained us and ruled our hearts for decades. Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Elton John and Sir Mick Jagger are to name a few of these greatest musicians of this time who have born in the UK. Not only some of the greatest but these musicians are also one of the richest musicians in the UK. Here in this article, we have presented a list of top 15 richest musicians in the United Kingdom 2023 and their estimated net worth.
Top 15 Richest Musicians in the United Kingdom 2023
The table provides the list of the richest musicians in the UK along with their current net worth (estimated).
|Serial no.||Musician||Net Worth (2023)|
|1||Andrew Lloyd-Webber||$1.3 billion|
|2||Sir Paul McCartney||$1.2 billion|
|4||Sir Elton John||$550 million|
|5||Sir Mick Jagger||$520 million|
|7||Keith Richards||$500 million|
|8||Eric Clapton||$450 million|
|9||Sir Ringo Starr||$350 million|
|10||Roger Waters||$310 million|
|11||Sir Rod Stewart||$300 million|
|12||Robbie Williams||$300 million|
|13||Calvin Harris||$300 million|
|14||Charles Watts||$250 million|
|15||Roger Taylor||$250 million|
15 Richest Musician In The United Kingdom in 2023
Let us learn a little bit more about these 15 richest musician in the United Kingdom in 2023.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber is a renowned musician whose musicals have run for decades in the West End and Broadway.
- In his career of more than 5 decades, he has composed 21 musicals, a song cycle, two film scores and much more.
- Sir Webber was granted with a knighthood in 1992.
- There are 6 Tonys, 3 Grammys, 1 Academy, 1 Golden Globe, 1 Brit Award and 1 Emmy Award in Webber’s name.
- Sir James Paul McCartney is an English musician who is known for being a memver of the popular band the Beatles.
- He was bass guitarist and songwriter of the band and also had some lead vocal duties with John Lennon.
- Paul has constantly been referred as one of the most successful composers of all time.
- McCartney was honored with a knighthood for services to music in 1997.
- Paul Hewson, known by his stage name Bono, is the lead vocalist of the well-known rock band U2.
- He is one of the richest singers whose wealth comes from both music and his business ventures.
- He has received an honorary knighthood and many other awards for his service to music.
Sir Elton John
- Sir Elton John is nicknamed as the “Rocket Man” after his 1972 single of the same name.
- John’s career can spanned for around six decades and he is one of the best-selling artists of all time.
- Sir John was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 1998 for his contributions to music and charitable services. also check Top Ten Richest Rockstars in the world
- Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner, popular by his stage name, Sting, is one of the greatest artists of rock.
- He has received 17 Grammy Awards a Golden Globe, an Emmy and four nominations for the Academy Award (Best Original Song).
- Sting has enjoyed a successful career as a member of rock band, The Police, and as a solo artist as well.
Sir Mick Jagger
- Mick Jagger (full name: Sir Michael Philip Jagger) is a singer, songwriter, actor, and musician from UK.
- He one of the founder members of the famous rock band Rolling Stones.
- for his services to popular music Sir Jagger was knighted in 2003.
- Keith achieved international fame as the co-founder, guitarist and secondary vocalist of the Rolling Stones.
- He was ranked fourth on the Rolling Stone magazine’s list of 100 best guitarists in 2011.
- His popular songs include “Happy”, “Before They Make Me Run”, “Connection”, etc.
- With a net worth of $450 million, Eric Clapton is one of the richest musicians in the UK in 2023.
- Eric Patrick Clapton CBE is regarded as one of the most successful and influential guitarists in rock music.
- In Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time” Clapton was ranked second.
Sir Ringo Starr
- Sir Ringo Starr is another popular musician of the Beatles band to be featured in the list of UK’s richest musicians.
- He rose to international prominence as the drummer for the Beatles and occasionally sang lead vocals with the group.
- In 2023, Sir Ringo Starr has a net worth of around $350 million.
- Roger Waters ranks eighth in the list of top 15 richest musicians in the UK 2023 with a net worth of $310 million.
- He is the co-founder of the rock band Pink Floyd and initially served the group as the bassist.
- In 1990, Waters staged one of the largest rock concerts in history, The Wall – Live in Berlin.
Sir Rod Stewart
- Rod Stewart is known for his distinctive raspy singing voice and is among the best-selling music artists of all time.
- For services to music and charity, Sir Stewart was knighted in the 2016 Birthday Honours.
- With a net worth of $300 million, he is one of the richest musicians in the United Kingdom in 2023. also check Richest Musicians in the world
- Robert Peter Williams is a renowned singer and songwriter who found fame as a member of the pop group Take That.
- However, commercial success came to him after launching a solo career in 1996.
- Williams has received a record 18 Brit Awards, an Icon Award, eight German ECHO Awards, and three MTV European Music Awards.
- Calvin Harris is among the richest musicians in UK and has a currently a net worth of $300 million.
- Harris is the first UK solo artist to reach more than one billion streams on Spotify.
- He has ranked #1 on Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid DJs for six consecutive years from 2013 to 2018.
- Charles Watts was a drummer for the rock band Rolling Stones who rose to prominence as a member of the band.
- He was nicknamed “The Wembley Whammer” by Mick Jagger, another member and co-founder of Rolling Stones.
- Charlie is often regarded as one of the greatest drummers of all time.
- Roger Meddows Taylor, simply known as Roger Taylor, is a musician, singer and multi-instrumentalist.
- Taylor rose to fame for being the lead drummer for the popular rock band Queen.
- He has been ranked as the eighth-greatest drummer in classic rock music history by Planet Rock in 2005.
- His name has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Queen.