St. Mary’s School is a very famous school which was founded way back in the year 1866. Since then, it continues to be one of the finest schools in Pune city. Located in the cantonment area of Pune, this school has separate sections for boys, girls, and co-ed Junior college. St. Mary’s School Pune is affiliated to ICSE and currently, it has strength of more than 2700 students. Generally, the new admissions are provided in Nursery, UKG, and class 1st sections. However, the school may offer admissions to other classes depending upon the availability of seats. The applications are invited for all the classes in online mode only.
St. Mary’s School Pune School Summary
|Year of Admission||1866|
|Type of School||Private school with separate sections for Girls, Boys and a Co-ed Junior College.|
|Board of Affiliation||ICSE and ISC|
|Number of Students||2700 Approx|
|Grades Offered||Nursery to class 12th|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Important documents for Nursery, UKG, and 1st Class Admission||· A Passport size photograph of the child
· A Family photograph
· Birth certificate of the child
· Address proof
· Highest educational certificate of the father
· Highest educational certificate of the mother
|Important documents for class 11th Admission||· Birth certificate of the Student
· Aadhaar of the student
· School Leaving Certificate
· Mark Sheet of Class X Board Exam
· Prelim Exam Report Card
· Character Certificate
· Two passport size photographs of the student.
|Phone Number||+91 – (0)20 – 26356282|
|Contact Hours||Between 9:30 am and 12:30 pm. Monday to Friday|
To create a vibrant environment for learning and teaching, a lot of facilities are being offered by the St. Mary’s School. Some of the available facilities are as follows.
- Audio Visual
- Learning Resource Centre / Library
- I-Pads & Computer Labs
- Refectory / Cafeteria
- Basket ball court
- Football Ground
- Medical Facilities
- Spacious Classrooms
St. Mary’s School Pune Admission Process
The process of admission is different for various classes as given below.
Nursery Admission (Girls and Boys)
- Age Limit: The age of a child should more than 4 years as on 30th September of an academic year.
- Number of Seats: 160 (Girls- 120, Boys- 40)
- Application Process: Online through the official website
- Selection Process: As per the selection criteria decided by the school
Preparatory (UKG for Boys only)
- Age Limit: The age of a boy must be more than 5 years as on 30th September of an academic year.
- Number of seats: 35
- Application Process: Online
Class 1st (Only for Girls)
- Age Limit: The age of a girl should be more than 6 years as on 30th September of an academic year.
- Number of Seats: 40
- Application Process: Online mode of application
- Selection Criteria: Document verification and other admission criteria of the school
- A Passport size photograph of the child
- A Family photograph
- Birth certificate of the child
- Address proof
- Highest educational certificate of the father
- Highest educational certificate of the mother
Admission to 11th classes
- The admissions to a limited number of seats are also offered at the class 11th
- Aspiring candidates should have passed Standard X from any recognized board.
- Selection of candidates will be based on 10th standard board examination.
The forte of all the best schools in India is that they put equal emphasis on extra-curricular activities along with academic. A few of the co-curricular activities regularly performed at St. Mary’s School are as follows.
- Sports: Basketball, Football.
- Clubs: Robotics, Ham radio club, Music group, Nature club, Chess Club, Writers’ Club, Che-mystery club.
- Regular Field Trips
- Dance Program
- Cultural Fest
Also Check: Top 15 schools in Pune 2021
St. Mary’s School Pune Contact Details
Address: 5B, General Bhagat Marg, Camp, Pune, 411001
Phone Number: +91 – (0)20 – 26356282
Fax: +91 – (0)20 – 26330200
Official Website: www.smspune.com
Official email id: email@example.com
The information given in this post is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, if you have any doubt or any of the details is incorrect then please let us know through the comment section.