The Heritage School is one of the finest day-boarding schools of Kolkata that uses a combination of advanced facilities and knowledgeable staff to impart high-quality education to its pupils. The school was established in the year 2001 as a co-education school and follows the curriculum specified by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). Interested parents can enroll their wards in the school in classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery and class I. For higher classes, admission is done based on number of vacancy arises.
The Heritage School Basic Info
|Year of establishment||2001|
|Board of affiliation||ICSE, IGCSE and IBDP|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed school|
|Grades offered||Pre-primary to class XII|
|Number of teachers||250+|
|Contact address||994, Madurdaha, Chowbaga Road, Kolkata – 700 107, West Bengal, India|
|Email address||[email protected]|
|Phone number||+91 33 6627 0555 / 2443 0448-52|
Eligibility Criteria for The Heritage School Admission
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for The Heritage School admission:
- For Pre-Nursery: The age of the candidates should be more than 3 years and less than 4 years as on 1st October on the year of admission.
- For Nursery: The age of the candidates should be more than 4 years and less than 5 years as on 1st October on the year of admission.
- For Class I: The age of the candidates should be more than 5 years and less than 6 years as on 1st October on the year of admission.
- The application form for The Heritage School admission will be released on the official website www.theheritageschool.org.
- Into the application form, basic details of the candidate like name, date of birth, class applied for, academic details, etc will be asked.
- Details about father, mother and guardian of the candidate will also be asked in the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph of the child, father & mother should be uploaded into the application form.
- After filling all the information into the form, it can be submitted along with the prescribed application fee.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 2,000/- for IGCSE & IBDP curriculum and Rs. 1,500/- for all other classes.
- Payment of the application fee can be done online net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Separate registration forms are to be submitted if a student wishes to apply for both IGCSE–I and Class IX (ICSE) or IBDP–I and Class XI (ISC).
- After successful registration, the process of admission will begin.
The Heritage School Admission Process
- Details about the admission process will be communicated to the parents through the website of the school.
- Admission will be given into the school as per the rules of the management, given that the candidate satisfies the requirements of admission.
- Important documents of the candidates will also be verified before granting them admission.
- To find more details about the admission process of The Heritage School, the parents can fill and send an online enquiry form available on the school’s website.
Facilities Offered at The Heritage School
Check out some of the amazing facilities available at The Heritage School that have led to its name among the top schools of Kolkata.
- Smart classroom
- Playground & sports facilities
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Activity center
- Yoga classes
- Music & dance classes
- Dining hall
- Transport facility
- Arts & craft room
- Clubs & societies
- Career counseling
- Personality development cell
The Heritage School Fees Structure
Check out the expected fees structure for The Heritage School (as per previous year data) from below:
|Fees||Pre-Nursery to KG||Class I & II||Class III to V||Class VI to VIII||Class IX & X||Class XI & XII (Science)||Class XI & XII (Comm./ Humanity)|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 4700/-||Rs. 5500/-||Rs. 5600/-||Rs. 6300/-||Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 7400/-||Rs. 7400/-|
|Session fee||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1400/-|
|Computer & Academic||—–||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1400/-|
|Sports||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Extra & co-curricular activities||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Development fee||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Lab fee||—–||—–||—–||—–||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 600/-||—–|
|Total||Rs. 8300/-||Rs. 10600/-||Rs. 10800/-||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 12400/-||Rs. 12800/-||Rs. 12200/-|
|Transport||Rs. 3900/-||Rs. 3900/-||Rs. 3900/-||Rs. 3900/-||Rs. 3900/-||Rs. 3900/-||Rs. 3900/-|
|Lunch||Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 2600/-||Rs. 2600/-||Rs. 2600/-||Rs. 2700/-||Rs. 2700/-||Rs. 2700/-|
|Total||Rs. 13800/-||Rs. 17100/-||Rs. 17300/-||Rs. 18500/-||Rs. 19000/-||Rs. 19400/-||Rs. 18800/-|
|Admission fee||Rs. 90000/-||Rs. 90000/-||Rs. 90000/-||Rs. 80000/-||Rs. 60000/-||Rs. 40000/-||Rs. 40000/-|
|Security deposit||Rs. 80000/-||Rs. 80000/-||Rs. 80000/-||Rs. 80000/-||Rs. 80000/-||Rs. 30000/-||Rs. 30000/-|
Contact Details of The Heritage School
- Address: 994, Madurdaha, Chowbaga Road, Kolkata – 700 107, West Bengal, India
- Phone no.: +91 33 6627 0555 / 2443 0448-52
- Fax: +91 33 2443 0453
- Email id: [email protected]
- Official website:theheritageschool.org
Basic details related to The Heritage School such as admission process, facilities available, etc are provided in this post. Efforts have been made to provide only correct information related to the school. However, if there remains any discrepancy, please let us know in the comment section. You can drop your queries or suggestions too in the comment box.
13 thoughts on “The Heritage School Kolkata”
I want to admit my son in your school pre nursery in session 2024 to 2025. My son is born on 30 Jan 2021
For the academic session 2023-24, your child should be born on or between 1st October 2019 to 30th September 2020 for Pre-Nursery.
Admissions for 2023-24 can be done after the board result comes for class 11?
I want my child to get admission in your school in class 3,plz provide me with the details
I want to admit my son in Nursery for the new session 2023-24. Can I fill the form?
For Nursery, your child should be born between 1st October 2018 to 30th September 2019. Registration is open, please register online.
I intrested so please admission 2023 to 2024 date mention.
In which class?
I want to admit my son and daughter in Class 4 and 3 respectively.kindly advise the procedures for admission.
It will be based upon the previous records.
Due to my posting change Delhi to Kolkata in coming feb my daughter need to take admission to your school,so pls advise immediately what should I do because still I m in delhi and i need sure admission class (iv).thank you Ranjit
Admission to Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Class I for the academic session 2023-24 is closed. Please submit your admission enquiry form at school website for class 4.
I want to admit my son in Class III. Can I admit him now. Please reply and let me know. If the admission for session 2022-23 is already closed then kindly let me know when to fill the form for Class IV admission.