To create enlightened mind that would strive for excellence in every sphere with stress on personal development and co-operation rather than on over-riding others is the aim of the St. Xavier’s High School Patna. Established in the year 1940, it is a private, co-ed school affiliated to ICSE (till 10th) and BSEB (11th & 12th). Admission is given into class LKG only. For higher classes, admission is subject to number of vacancies arising, if any. Important details about the St. Xavier’s High School Patna have been provided in this article below.
Basic Details of St. Xavier’s High School
Some important details related to the St. Xavier’s High School Patna are provided in the table below:
|Year of establishment||1940|
|Board of affiliation||ICSE & BSEB|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Grades offered||Nursery to class 12|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Number of teachers||Approx. 100|
|Contact address||St. Xavier’s High School, West Gandhi Maidan Patna, Bihar – 800 001|
|Phone number||0612 2219563|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Eligibility Criteria for St. Xavier’s High School Admission
Students between the age of 4 years and 4 years 6 months are eligible for admission in class LKG.
St. Xavier’s High School Admission Process
- The application form for St. Xavier’s High School admission will be released online on the official website of the school.
- Details related to the student as well as information about father, mother, sibling, etc will be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copies of important documents (as required) should also be uploaded into the application form.
- Duly filled application form should then be submitted online before the last prescribed date.
- After the successful submission of online application, the parents will be intimated about the rest process of the admission procedure.
- Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of criteria as decided by the school management.
- Parents can get the complete details related to the admission process by contacting the school.
Facilities Available at the St. Xavier’s High School
Facilities that a school offers play a major role in development of its students. A well-designed infrastructure backed-up by advanced facilities is what that makes St. Xavier’s one of the best schools of Patna. The school provides the students the following facilities:
- Smart class
- CCTV cameras in school campus and corridors
- AV room
- Biology lab
- Chemistry lab
- Computer lab
- Junior computer lab
- Physics lab
- Mathematics lab
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor games- basket ball, table tennis, etc
- Indoor games- Chess & carom
- Arts & craft center
- Music and dance rooms
- Medical facilities
St. Xavier’s High School Uniform
- Classes I to X: Carbon blue trouser or half pant 230 and shirt of shade D-72
- Classes I to VII: Carbon blue skirt 230 and shirt of shade D-72
- Classes VIII to X: Kameej of shade D-72, carbon blue salwar 230 and dark blue georgette dupatta
St. Xavier’s High School Timing
For Class LKG
- Summer: 9:45 AM – 12:00 Noon
- Regular: 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Winter: 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
For Class UKG
- Summer: 7:00 AM – 9:15 AM
- Regular: 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM
- Winter: 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
For Classes I to X
- Summer: 7:00 AM – 12:10 PM
- Regular: 7:30 AM – 1:15 PM
- Winter: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
For Classes XI & XII
- Monday – Friday: 2:55 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:55 AM – 4:00 PM
Contact Information of St. Xavier’s High School
- Address: Xavier’s High School, West Gandhi Maidan Patna, Bihar – 800 001
- Phone no.: 0612 2219563
- Email id: [email protected]
- Official website: stxavierspatna.in
Counted as one of the best schools, the St. Xavier’s High School receives a lot of queries regarding the admission process. To help the parents, this article provides information related to the admission process as well as other important details. In case you find any kind of discrepancy in the details provided here, you can let us know through the comment section.
38 thoughts on “St. Xavier’s High School Patna”
I want to know about the admission from class 6.please inform me
According to school website- Boys and girls are admitted only to LKG of St Xavier’s KidZone. Students between the age limit of 4 years to 4 years 6 months only are eligible for admission in LKG.
In case of casual vacancies in any other class, information regarding its process will be given in April after the beginning of the new academic session.
Connect to the school for more details.
Ukg admission 2023-24 ka updates
I want to know about class 1 vacancy