A friendly environment is provided at the Bhatnagar International School, Paschim Vihar that allows children to learn and flourish in a way they are meant to be. Established in the year 2011, the school has since providing high-quality education to the students along with opportunities for extra-curricular development as well. It is private, co-ed school following curriculum as prescribed by CBSE. Admission into different classes is offered according to availability of seats and rules of school management. Other than Paschim Vihar, the school also has a campus in Vasant Kunj.
Bhatnagar International School Paschim Vihar
|Year of establishment||2011|
|Manager||Mrs. Renu Suri|
|Area of school campus||2.054 acres|
|Grades offered||Class I to XII|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed school|
|Academic session||April to March|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Registration charges||Rs. 25/-|
|Contact address||Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110 087|
|Phone number||011 25262188|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Bhatnagar International School Admission Process
- Interested parents can submit the registration form on behalf of their kids to be considered for the admission process.
- The application is made available online and can be obtained from the official website of the school.
- It is important to specify a valid email id into the form as one copy of the application form will go to the particular email address.
- Admission to the registered candidates will be offered as per the rules decided by the school management.
- However, parents must note that successful registration is not a guarantee of admission and it depends on many other criteria as well.
- Complete details related to the admission process can be obtained by contacting the school.
The Bhatnagar International School fee structure for classes from class I to XI is as follows:
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 9635/- p.m.
- Development Fee: Rs. 1440/-
- Annual Fee/ Co-curricular Fee: Rs. 10890/- half yearly
- Science Fee (Elective) for class XI: Rs. 200/- p.m.
- Computer Fee (Elective) for class XI: Rs. 300/- p.m.
- Computer Fee (Literacy) for class XI: Rs. 200/- p.m.
- Physical Education: Rs. 150/- p.m.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Admission Fee: Rs. 200/- (submitted only at the time of admission)
- Transport charges: Rs. 2300/- p.m.
Facilities Available at Bhatnagar International School
Have a look at some of the amazing facilities available at the Bhatnagar International School that has led to its reputation as one of the best schools of West Delhi.
- Smart classes
- Computer and Science Labs
- Sports Facility- Table Tennis, Basketball, Football and Badminton Courts, Skating Ring, etc
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Dance Rooms
- Music Rooms
- Health and Medical Check up
- Transport Facility
- Extensive Resource Centre
- Art Centre
- Auditorium to accommodate upto 500 students
- Clubs- Heritage Club, Maths Club, Computer Club, Dramatics Club, Calligraphy Club, Integrity Club, Eco Club, Reading Club, Health And Wellness Club
Bhatnagar International School Contact Details
Address: Bhatnagar International School, Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110 087
Email id: [email protected]
no.: 011 25262188
Fax no.: 011 25273006
Address: Bhatnagar International School, BX Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070
Email id: [email protected]
no.: +91 11 26891277 / 26893497
Efforts have been made to provide genuine information related to Bhatnagar International School in this post. However, if you still find any kind of discrepancy or inconsistency, please let us know. You can leave your message in the comment box below. Any other kind of suggestion or query is welcome too.