Delhi Public School, Dwarka is a private co-educational school located in the Sector-3 area of Dwarka, Delhi. Established in the year 1996, the school has a beautiful campus of 9.64 acres in size. This school is managed by the Delhi Public Society and offers classes from pre-nursery to the 12th standard level. DPS, Dwarka follows the curriculum of CBSE. Generally, the performance of the students of this school in board exams is very good that’s why it is considered amongst the best schools in West Delhi.
Delhi Public School Dwarka School Summary
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Type of School||Co-educational Private school|
|Classes offered||Pre-school to class 12th|
|Size of the Campus||9.64 Acres|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Management Authority||Delhi Public School Society|
|Minimum Age for pre-school admission||3 years +|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Documents Required for admission||· Original Birth Certificate of the child|
· Proof of residence
· Ration card issued in the name of Parents
· Domicile certificate of a child
· Voter-I Card (EPIC) of any of the parent
· Latest Electricity bill / MTNL bill/ Water bill/ passport in the name of any of the parent
· Aadhaar card/UID card of the parent
· Medical fitness certificate
· Sibling Proof (if applicable)
· Alumni Proof (if applicable)
DPS Dwarka Admission
The Delhi Public School Dwarka has a very good reputation. This is the reason why a lot of parents will apply for the DPS Dwarka Admission. Take a look at the important details related to the admission process.
- The registration for pre-school, pre-primary and 1st class will take place in online mode through the school’s website.
- Interested parents have to provide all the required details in the application form accurately.
- Parents also need to upload the necessary documents in the application form.
- Please be sure that you enter the authentic details in the registration form.
- The admission is provided solely based on the details provided at the time of registration. So, providing inaccurate details may result in rejection of the application form.
- The selection of a child for admission is based on the marks secured by him/her out of 100.
- Marks are granted based on various factors as given in the table below.
|Neighborhood||0-1 km (by aerial distance between the school and residence of the applicant.)||40 points (Max)|
|1-3 kms||30 points|
|3-6 kms||20 points|
|Beyond 6 kms||10 points|
|Sibling||Real brother/ sister of applicant studying in DPS Dwarka||30 points|
|Girl Child/ First Born||5 points|
|Single Parent||Offspring of Widow/ Widower, Legally Divorced parent only||5 points|
|Alumni||Child of pass out students of Delhi Public Schools wholly owned by the DPS Society||20 (10 points for each parent)|
- Original Birth Certificate of the child (Must be issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority)
- Proof of residence (Any two of the following)
- Ration card issued in the name of Parents (Mother/Father having the name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents
- Latest Electricity Bill/ MTNL bill/ Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parent or child.
- Voter-I Card (EPIC) of any of the parent
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Medical fitness certificate of the child issued by a Medical Officer
- Copy of AISSCE (Class XII) Board Pass certificate/ Marks Statement of the parent(s) for Alumni parents
- In the case of sibling applicants, the school Identity/RFID Card /Fee Bill of the sibling studying in DPS Dwarka.
Delhi Public School Dwarka Fee Structure
The fee structure for pre-school, pre-primary and 1st class is as follows.
|Particulars||Fee without transport||Fee with transport slab 1||Fee with transport slab 2||Fee with transport slab 3|
|Admission Fee (For New Admission only)||200/-||200/-||200/-||200/-|
|Total Annual Charges||21620||21620||21620||21620|
|Transport Fee for 11 Months||0||30250||33000||35750|
|Total Fee||Rs. 123700||Rs. 153950||Rs. 156700||Rs. 159450|
|Area in Transport Slab 1||Dabri, Kakrola, Mahavir Enclave, Raja Puri, Dwarka, Madhu Vihar, Palam, Uttam Nagar|
|Area in Transport Slab 2||Janakpuri, Najafgarh, Vikaspuri, Lajwanti, Sagarpur|
|Area in Transport Slab 3||Ashok Nagar, Inderpuri, Munirka, R K Puram, Shiv Nagar, Bali Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Naraina, Raja Garden, Subhash Nagar, Behra Enclave, Krishna Puri, Extn., New Mahavir Nagar, Rajinder Nagar, Tagore Garden, Delhi Cantt, Maya Puri, Paschim Vihar, Rajouri Garden, Tilak Nagar, Ganesh Nagar, Meenakshi Garden, Patel Nagar, Ramesh Nagar, Meera Bagh, Hari Nagar, Rohini, Pitampura, Vishal Enclave, Punjabi Bagh, Saraswati Vihar|
Facilities offered by the school
As far as facilities are concerned, DPS Dwarka can compete with the top schools in West Delhi. Let’s take a look at a few of the notable facilities available at the school.
- Science Laboratories – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Science Lab.
- Computer Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Play Fields – Cricket and football field, basketball court, tennis court and badminton court
- School Clinic
- School Cafeteria
- Guidance & Counselling Cell
- Safe Campus
- Transport facilities via AC buses
- Dance Room
- Music Room
Also Check: CBSE Syllabus
Address: Delhi Public School, Dwarka Phase-I, Sector-3, Dwarka New Delhi-110078
Phone number: 011-25074472-75
Fax number: 011-25074494
Official website: http://www.dpsdwarka.com/
The details in this post are provided very carefully. However, if you find any of the incorrect detail or if you have any kind of doubt then feel free to contact us through the comment section.