Founded by an eminent Indian Dr. K.M. Munshi, Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram is a co-educational school in Chennai- a famous offspring of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. With its main office in Mumbai, the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan successfully manages its academic institutions nationwide.
Founded in 1977, Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram is a reputed learning centre which is being managed by the Bhavan’s Chennai Kendra. The institution boasts of a spacious campus in Kilpauk, which was donated by Shri.V.Pattabhiram a distinguished citizen of India.
Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram Admission Chennai 2022
Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram LKG Admission
Age Criteria– Children who are born between 1st January 2018 and 31st December 2018 are only eligible to apply.
The online registration window for Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram LKG admission may open in the month of February 2022. It may take 30 minutes of time to complete the registration process.
The recommended file size for age and address proof is 1 MB and 10 MB respectively.
Please ensure that Adobe reader is installed in your computer system. The filled application form will be generated in pdf form. You need to upload photographs in proper orientation.
The preferred browser for online registration is Chrome.
Documents to Upload
For Age Proof (any one)
- Birth Certificate
- Hospital / Auxiliary and Midwife register
- Anganwadi record
For Address proof (any one)
- Family card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar ID card
- Driving license
- Bank Passbook
- Telephone Bill
- Gas Bill
- Certificate of Residence issued by VAO
- ID card issued by State Govt. / Central Govt. /Public Sector
- The registration process will be held in online mode only.
- The applicants are required to reside within 3 KMs in and around the
- The BIRTH CERTIFICATE you are uploading should have been issued within one year from the birth of the child.
- The parents must be residing at the mentioned address not less than 6 (six) months on the date of
- If you are applying for your second child where in case the older child is already studying in a school other than B.V. Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram, the Management reserves its right to reject the application.
- There will be a physical verification based on details provided in the registration form by an authorized person from the school. No prior notification would release in this regard. Three chances would be provided in case of address verification.
- Recent passport size photograph of parent and child are required to be uploaded (not older than one month) and it should be in JPG or PNG format with date mentioning on the photograph.
- Details of your wards such as Height-in Centimeters/ Feet/Inches, Weight-in Kgs, Blood Group are also required to be provided.
- Parents must have a working mobile number as it will be used for OTP verification procedure during registration.
- It will be also required to provide email address of both parents. The downloadable registration form will be shared to your email once the registration process is over. Therefore, you need to provide the correct email address.
- For Children with special needs – a medical certificate to support this should be available in JPG or PNG format.
- If you belong to a category other than OC / FC then you’ll be required to upload the relevant community certificate in JPG or PNG
- Parents who seek admission under RTE, they need to apply through the Government RTE Online
- No further enquiries would be entertained by the school if you receive a rejection email.
PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION WILL BE INFORMED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH EMAIL.
STATUS OF OTHER CANDIDATES WILL ALSO BE INITIMATED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH EMAIL
Admission to STD I and Above
Applications for candidates seeking admission to STD 1 or above will release if vacancy available in that particular class. Students who are newly admitted are promptly required to produce Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the school last attended. The school authority reserves its right to refuse admission of a candidate without providing any reason. The authorities also reserve its right to expel students whose conduct / progress is unsatisfactory.
Facilities by Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram Chennai
Check out the notable facilities offered by Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram Chennai- one of the best schools in Chennai.
- Math lab
- KG Playground
- Craft Lab
- Senior Computer Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Primary School Science Lab
- Middle School Computer Lab
- Physics Lab
- Biology Lab
- English Lab
- Basketball Court
- Shuttle Court
- KG activity room
- Table Tennis
Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram Chennai Fee Structure
We are not able to fetch fee structure of Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram Chennai.
If you are a concerned person of this school then please share the full fee structure to us at [email protected].
We’ll update the information in the least possible time.
Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram Chennai Contact Details
Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram
No. 6, Kilpauk Garden Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010.
Hello: 91-44-2644 2823/2168.
Email: [email protected].
1 thought on “Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram Chennai: Admission 2023-24, Fee Structure, Contact Number”
seeking admission for UKG