St. Agnes Loreto Day School Lucknow is one of the oldest and renowned schools in Lucknow. The School holds its recognition from the Secondary Education Department of Uttar Pradesh (Anglo-Indian Board) and is affiliated to the Indian Council for Secondary Education (I.C.S.E.) & I.S.C. (Indian School Certificate), New Delhi. The medium of instruction here is English however Hindi is taught as the 2nd language from classes 1 to 10 and is optional in class 12. Sanskrit being the 3rd language is essential from class 5 to 8. Let’s discuss here St. Agnes Loreto Day School Lucknow admission process for the session 2022-23, fee structure, contact number, eligibility criteria, application form etc.
Latest- The nursery application form will be available in between 15th September 2021 to 18th September 2021.
St. Agnes Loreto Day School Lucknow Admission 2022-23 (From 15 Sep)
Parents, please make a note that the application form for Nursery admission 2022-23 will be available in between 15th September 2021 to 18th September 2021. The application form can be accessed by visiting the school official website https://www.stagnesloretolko.com/. The application fee is Rs.800/-.
New admissions to Prep. — VIII will depend upon the availability of seats and the competence of the students.
Following documents are compulsory for admission-
- Birth Certificate and Transfer Certificate in Original
- Marksheet of the last annual exam taken
- Transfer Certificate is required for candidates coming from a school outside the state of Uttar Pradesh. It needs to be counter signed by the Inspector of the school of the state from where the pupil comes.
- Latest coloured passport size photograph
- Self addressed stamped envelope
Offering donation in any form will lead to disqualification of candidates from admission. The Prinicipal holds its rights to admit or refuse admission of anybody without giving any proper explanation.
Transfer Certificate (School Leaving Certificate) is issued when all dues are paid in full and after the receiving of a written application form from the parents mentioning the date of birth/admission, name, class and section of the pupil.
St. Agnes Loreto Day School Lucknow Nursery Admission 2022 Notification (Released)
Candidates who are born in between 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018 are eligible to apply for Nursery admission 2022-23. Please follow the procedure below to obtain the application form for Nursery-
- You need to logon to the school website https://www.stagnesloretolko.com/.
- Hit the Nursery admission link. The school suggests you to open the form in Google Chrome.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill up the registration form carefully.
- No changes in the details will be entertained afterwards.
- Hit the Submit button.
- You’ll be then redirected to online payment page.
- If you are a PayUMoney user then provide the credentials and continue or simply click on new user and make registration with your valid email ID.
- Choose the mode of payment- Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- You’ll receive your username and password on your contact number and email ID that you mentioned while submitting the form.
- You can then login into your personalized portal using the same username and password. From here, you can get your transaction slip, copy of your filled applicaton form and acknowledgement slip.
- Take printout of your filled application form and acknowledgement slip, paste the passport size photograph of the child and a postcard size family photograph. Provide your signature in the box provided.
Parents need to retain Acknowledgment slip (Student’s copy) and produce the same at the time of Interactive session with the Admission Panel.
List of Mandatory Documents
List of documents mentioned below need to be submitted in offline mode in an A4 size Envelope with the name of the child and form number written on the envelope on 22nd September and 23rd September 2021 as per the date and time mentioned in the acknowledgment slip.
- Duly filled application form
- Acknowledgement slip (School copy)
- Birth certificate (self-attested copy of birth certificate from the Hospital where the child was born)
- Birth certificate (self-attested copy of birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Nagar Mahapalika/Nagar Nigam.
- Self-attested photocopy of the Bapism certificate for a Catholic/Christian child
- A letter from the Parish Priest/Pastor in case of a Catholic/Christian child
- Caste certificate (SC/ST child)
- Self-attested photocopy of the address proof such as Election card/Passport/Driving License/Ration card/Aadhar card
- Proof of occupation
Interactive Session with the Admission Panel
Parents who have submitted the application form to the school office in offline mode they need to check https://www.stagnesloretolko.com/ on 13th October 2021 to know the date of Interactive session with the Admission Panel along with other related details.
- Parents can check the date and time of the Interactive Session with the Admission Panel at school official website.
- Parents need to produce the Acknowledgement Slip (Student’s copy) at the time of Interactive Session with the Admission Panel.
- During the Interactive session with the admission panel both the parents (guardian in case of parents are deceased) need to accompany the child.
- The school doesn’t share any information regarding admission over the telephone.
- The application fee paid is Non-refundable in nature.
- Please note down your application form number.
St. Agnes Loreto Day School Lucknow Fee Structure
Please go through the fee structure of St. Agnes Loreto Day School Lucknow- counted among the top schools in Lucknow.
Admission Fee– Rs. 7000/- (For New or Re-Admission only)
- Nursery-Prep: Rs. 2460/- per month
- Class 1-2: Rs.2600/- per month
- Class 3-5: Rs2750/- per month
- Class 6-8: Rs.2870/- per month
- Class 9-10: Rs. 2950/- per month
- Class 11-12: Rs.3100/- per month
Annual charges- Rs.2800/- (Examination fee, Diary, Report card, Fee book, Craft/Teacher’s day, Annual concert, Sports day, Domestic day, Dance, games, Library, Support to Pushpa Vidyalaya etc.)
Maintenance fee- Rs.750/- per quarter
- Class 3-8: Rs.480/- per quarter
- Class 9 & 10: Rs.630/- per quarter
- Class 11-12: Rs.1020/- per quarter
Science Fee (Annual)
- Class 9 & 10: Rs.1500/-
- Class 11 & 12: Rs.3000/-
PE Fee (Annual)
- Class 9 & 10: Rs.500/-
- Class 11: Rs.1000/-
E-Care- Rs.285/- per quarter
Smart class- Rs.450/- per quarter
St. Agnes Loreto Day School Lucknow Contact Details
Address: 33, Station Road, Lucknow