Founded on the basis of strong cultural relations between Spain and the UAE, the Spanish School of Abu Dhabi offers a world-class education through an inspiring and culturally diverse learning environment. SSAD’s extraordinary campus is located in the heart of Abu Dhabi which offers a perfect view of the Emirates Palace and Corniche beach. As the name suggests, Spanish curriculum is offered at SSAD. The school accepts students throughout the school year for different classes depending on their vacancies. For more details about the Spanish School of Abu Dhabi Admission 2023-24, follow the article below.
Basic Details of The Spanish School
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Grades offered||Nursery to Grade 6|
|Medium of instruction||Spanish|
|Contact address||Al Bateen, PO Box 63797, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Phone number||+97123101888 (WhatsApp: +971545831954)|
|Email address||[email protected]|
The Spanish School 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for The Spanish School of Abu Dhabi admission 2023 are given below:
- Preschool Y1- Children of age 3 years as on September 15, 2023, are eligible for Preschool Y1.
- Preschool Y2- Children of age 4 years as on September 15, 2023, are eligible for Preschool Y2.
- Preschool Y3- Children of age 5 years as on September 15, 2023, are eligible for Preschool Y3.
- Primary Years: Students with age from 6 to 11 years old as on September 15, 2023, are admitted to the primary years in the school.
Spanish School of Abu Dhabi Admission Process 2023
Parents interested in enrolling their wards in the Spanish School of Abu Dhabi can lodge an Application for Enrollment.
The application can either be filled and submitted online or after downloading and sending to the school once completed.
Contact details of the parent/ guardian along with the basic details about the ward will be asked in the application form.
To complete the application process, the parents also need to submit an application fee.
Payment of the fee can be done by credit card for online applications or at the Accounting office for offline applications.
Once an application has been received and processed by the school, a receipt for payment along with the details of whether the child has been placed on the Enrollment List, will be sent to the parents.
For assistance with any aspect of the enrollment process, parents can call the school during office hours.
The SSAD will give preference to enrolled students based on the criteria mentioned below. Academic assessment of the students will also be a factor in determining admission acceptance. Their behavior in previous schools will be considered in the admission decision as well.
- VIP students
- Continuing students and their siblings
- Children of staff members
- Emirati nationals
- Spanish and Latin American citizens
- Other expatriate students
For Foreign Applicants:
Along with the other documents asked by the school, a copy of the passport pages for the applicant and at least one parent should be submitted at the time of admission. The passport must clearly show:
- Passport number, date of birth and picture
- Date of issue and expiration
- Visa showing length of stay in UAE (to be submitted when available)
The Spanish School Fee Structure
The table below presents an overview of the fee structure for the Spanish School of Abu Dhabi. Check it out:
|Class||Tuition fee||Textbook fees||Registration fee||Administrative fee|
|Preschool (Nursery, KG1 and KG2)||35,500 AED (50% Discount)||800 AED (Pre-KG) 1,000 AED (KG1 & KG2)||1,000 AED||500 AED|
|Elementary school||37,500 AED (50% Discount)||1,500 AED||1,000 AED||500 AED|
- Registration fee is adjusted against tuition fees and administrative fee is non-refundable.
- The school Board has announced substantial support in terms of significant subsidies that will continue to cover half the tuition fees for students enrolled for the academic year 2023-2024.
Facilities available at SSAD
Let us have a look at some of the major facilities available at the Spanish School:
- Smart classroom
- Science laboratories
- Computer labs
- Indoor & outdoor sports facilities
- Performing Arts center
- Music & dance classes
- Arts & crafts center
The Spanish School Contact Details
Contact address: The Spanish School of Abu Dhabi, Al Bateen, PO Box 63797, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone number: +97123101888 (WhatsApp: +971545831954)
Email address: [email protected]
Official website: https://spanishschool.ae
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is school transport offered?
Unfortunately, SSAD does not offer school transport.
2. What are SSAD timings?
School day timings are as follows:
- Early Years: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
- Primary Years: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
3. Where can I purchase school uniform?
School uniform will be made available both online or at the School Office.
Important details related to Spanish School are provided in this post. To make sure that you only get correct details about the school, utmost caution has been taken. However, in case you still find any discrepancies, please let us know in the comment section below.
Check other Best Schools in Abu Dhabi