Vivekanand School, Anand Vihar is a prestigious school located in East Delhi. It was established in the year 1978 and affiliated to the central board of secondary education (CBSE). This school also has another branch at the Preet Vihar area of East Delhi. The classes from nursery to 12th level are offered in the Vivekanand School, Anand Vihar. The admissions to pre-school, pre-primary and 1st class are provided based on various parameters as per the regulation of DOE, Govt. of Delhi. Parents seeking admissions for their wards may fill the application form either in offline or online mode.
|Year of Establishment||1978|
|Type of School||Private Co-educational school|
|Branches||2 (Vivekanand School, Anand Vihar and Vivekanand School, Preet Vihar)|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Size of the Campus||4 acres|
|Classes offered||Pre-school to class 12th|
|Mode of Application||Online and offline both|
|Application Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Admissions offered in||Pre-school, Pre-primary and class 1st|
|Selection criteria for admission||Based on various parameters:
· 1st Child
· Girl Child
|Phone number||011 – 22141527, 22159154, 22147452|
Vivekanand School, Anand Vihar is considered to be one of the top schools in East Delhi. So, you can expect a lot of competition for Vivekanand School Admission. The generic details related to the admissions are as follows.
Submission of Registration Form
The registration form for Vivekanand School admission releases in both online and offline mode.
- The offline registration forms are made available at the admission desk in the school campus.
- Interested parents may collect the form and fill all the details in a very neat and clean manner.
- The duly filled application form along with the necessary documents should be submitted at the school’s campus.
- The application form can also be download from the website and submitted at the school campus along with a registration fee of Rs. 25/-.
- Parents interested to enroll their child for admission can also fill the application form in online mode.
- In online mode, the parents have to fill an application form available on the official website of the school.
- The scanned copies of all documents should also be uploaded along with the application form.
- The fee for online registration is Rs. 25/-.
Selection Criteria for Admission
The criteria of selection for Pre-school, Pre-primary, and 1st Class is given below.
|Neighbourhood||0 to 1 km||40 points|
|1.1 to 3 km||30 points|
|3.1 to 6 km||20 points|
|Above 6 km||10 points|
|1st Child||–||10 points|
|Girl Child||–||10 points|
Students getting more points as per the criteria mentioned above will get the admission.
The following documents are required for admission at Vivekanand School, Anand Vihar
- Self-attested Photocopy of Birth Certificate of the child (issued by M.C.D.)
- Self-attested Photocopy of Parents’ highest educational qualification.
- Medical certificate of the child (for children with special needs or physically challenged).
- Self-attested Photocopy of proof of residence (Ration Card/ Latest paid MTNL Bill/ Electricity or Water Bill/ Passport/ Voter I.D/ Aadhaar Card).
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhaar Card of both of the parents and candidates.(Optional)
- Proof of sibling-Photocopy of latest Fee receipt/ I-Card/ Report Card of real brother or sister studying in Vivekanand School.
- Proof of first Child-Affidavit.
- Self-attested printout of google map clearly marking the exact location of your residential address (block/pocket, if any) and its minimum distance from Vivekanand School, D-Block, Anand Vihar, Delhi-110092 or vice-versa.
- Proof of Alumni-Photocopy of Secondary / Sr. Sec. School Passing certificate/ Mark sheet of Vivekanand School.
Facilities at Vivekanand School, Anand Vihar
A few of the notable facilities offered at the Vivekanand School are as follows:
- AC classrooms for pre-school, pre-primary, and 1st class students
- All classrooms have CCTV cameras.
- Modern Infrastructure
- LCD Projectors
- AC computer Labs
- Educomp Smart Classes
- 3D science labs
- Language Labs
- Digital Classrooms
- Kid Zone
- Sports Facilities
- Activity Room
- Hi-tech air-conditioned Auditorium with a seating capacity of 650.
Safety and Security at the School Campus
The Vivekanand School, Anand Vihar ensures the full safety of the children. A few of the security taken by the school are given below.
- 24X7 CCTV surveillance across the campus and within the fleet of buses
- Police verification of all teaching and non-teaching staff has been done.
- All washrooms of Primary wing are supervised by lady attendants.
- The school building is not accessible to any drivers, conductors, gardeners, etc.
- The anti-climb measures for the entire boundary wall.
Here are the timings of the various classes of the school.
- 8:00 am-12:15 pm (Pre-School- Class I)
- 7:00 am-1:15 pm (Class IV onwards)
Vivekanand School (Anand Vihar)
- Address: D-Block, Anand Vihar Delhi-110092
- Phone Number: 011 – 22141527, 22159154, 22147452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: www.vivekanandschool.in
Vivekanand School (Preet Vihar)
- Address: F-Block, Preet Vihar Delhi-110092
- Phone Number: 011 – 22417637
- Email: email@example.com
Note: The parents should note that Vivekanand School, Anand Vihar as no relation with Vivekanand Public School. These two are different entities having no association with each other. So, you should not get confused.
All the details in this post are provided very carefully. However, if you think any of the information is not accurate then we request you to contact us through the comment section.