Delhi Public School, Pune was established in the year 2003 and since then it is granting the finest education to the students. This school is jointly managed by the Delhi Public School Society and the Takshila Education Society. Classes from nursery to 12th standard are offered in DPS, Pune and it is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Currently, the school has more than 3700 enrolled students. The applications for new admissions are invited in online mode. In order to register for the nursery class, the age of a child should be between 3½ and 4½ Years as on 31st March of an academic year.
Delhi Public School, Pune
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Type of School||Private Co-educational school|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Size of the campus||Approx. 5.59 acres|
|Classes offered||Nursery to 12th class|
|Number of Students||Around 3776|
|Starting of the application process||Every year in the month of October/ November|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 2500/-|
|Age Limit of Nursery Admission||3½ to 4½ Years|
|Phone number||+91 20 2697 0418, +91 20 2697 0428|
Delhi Public School, Pune Age Criteria
- Nursery: between 3½ to 4½ Years
- Preparatory: between 4½ to 5½ Years
- Class 5th: between 9¼ to 10¾ Years
Note: The age is calculated as on 31st March of an academic year.
Delhi Public School, Pune 2024 Application Form
- The application forms for DPS, Pune admission are released in online mode through the official website of the school.
- The parent needs to fill and submit the application form before the last date.
- All the details in an application form should be authentic. Authorities will verify documents during the later stages of the admission process.
- Along with the details, it is compulsory to upload the scanned images of the photograph of a student and both the parents.
- DPS is one of the top schools in Pune and it is expected that a lot of parents will apply for admission. So, you should submit the application form as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
Delhi Public School, Pune Selection Criteria
The selection criteria of DPS Pune for different classes are given below.
For Nursery to Class 5th
|Criteria||Specification of Criteria||Marks (Weightage)|
|Sibling||Sibling studying in DPS, Pune||20|
|Educational Qualification of Father||Professional Qualification||10|
|Educational Qualification of Mother||Professional Qualification||10|
|Introduction Session – Head Of The School||–||10|
|Introduction Session – Teacher||–||40|
Class 6th to 10th
- The admission to class 6th and 10th is based on the written test followed by the interaction of students with the teacher and principal.
- The weightage of a written test and interaction is as follows.
|Written Test||80 Marks|
|Introduction Session – Head of The School||10 Marks|
|Introduction Session – Teacher||10 Marks|
Delhi Public School, Pune Fee Structure
|Fee Break Up||Frequency||Amount|
|Registration & Processing Fee||One time||2500/-|
|Institutional Fee||One time||95000/-|
|Transport Users Fee (For school transport users)||One time||25000/-|
|Annual Miscellaneous Charges||Annually (Before the start of an academic session)||25000/- (Prep)|
|19000/- (2nd to 8th class)|
|20500/- (9th and 10 class)|
|Education Fees (Tuition Fees)||Bi-monthly||11000/- (5500/- per month) (Prep)
9700/- (4850/- per month) (2nd to 10th )
|Transport Fee||Bi-monthly||4000/- (Nursery to 5th class)|
|4400/- (6th Class to 12th class)|
Facilities by Delhi Public School, Pune
Let’s have a look at a few of the notable facilities available at the Delhi Public School, Pune.
- Child-friendly landscapes and lush green school campus
- Well-equipped Activity Block
- Audio-Visual Rooms
- Learning Centers
- Resource Centre
- Sports Complex – Indoor-Table tennis, lawn Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, Basket Ball Court.
- Environmental and Science labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- MET Station and Computer Labs.
- Art and Craft rooms
- Atal Tinkering Lab
- Transport Facility
- Music Rooms
- Health and Medical Checkup
- Safety and Security
- Nursery to 5th: 09:50 a.m. – 02:50 p.m.
- 6th to 12th Class: 07:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.
Delhi Public School, Pune Address and Phone Number
- Address: Nyati County, Vill. Mohammadwadi, Pune – 411 060
- Phone: +91 20 2697 0418, +91 20 2697 0428
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Visiting Hours (By Prior Appointment): 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on working days
- Official Website: www.dpspune.com
Through this article, we aimed to provide you with the most accurate information related to the Delhi Public School, Pune. However, if you find any of the details incorrect or insufficient then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.