Promoted by the Kalyani Group, The Kalyani School offers a learning environment that encourages students to think independent. The school believes in guiding the mind, body and spirit of the young generation, helping them discover and realize their full potential for the benefit of self and country. Set up in the year 2015, the school is affiliated to CBSE since 2017 with more than 1300 students enrolled from Junior Kg to class 12. High-quality education and world-class facilities make the school one of the best schools of Pune.
|Date of establishment||15 April 2015|
|Campus size||8.82 Acres|
|Type of school||Private, Co-ed|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Grades offered||Junior Kg to class 12|
|Admission period||November onwards|
|Academic session||April to March|
|Contact Address||Manjari (Budruk), Near Hadapsar, Pune – 412 307|
|Phone number||91 8149117666, 91 8149118666, 91 8149119666|
Facilities Offered by the School
The facilities offered by The Kalyani School are what make it one of the top schools in Pune. Check out some of the major facilities available at the school below.
- A Central Courtyard
- Smart Classes
- Library / Information Centre
- Activity Rooms
- Learning Terraces
- Audio Video Facilities
- Medical Infirmary
- Multi-Purpose Hall
- Sports Complex
- Language Labs
- Drama Room
- Dance Room
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Sports Facility
- Transport Facility
- Clubs- Integrity Club, Eco Club, Heritage Club, Health & Wellness Club, Reading Club
The school has won the following awards and accolades that speak of its glory:
- Ranked 1st in Pune & 6th in Maharashtra under Day Boarding Co-ed school category, 2017-18
- Ranked 3rd in Pune under Day Boarding Co-ed school category by Education World
- Times Education Icon Award for ‘Top Most Emerging schools’ of Pune, 2018
- Parents interested for The Kalyani School Admission 2021 need to contact the school on the landline number or submit an enquiry and take an appointment to meet the Admission Counselor.
- The admission enquiry form can be found on the contact page on the school’s official website.
- On the specified date and time, the parents and the child should visit the school and meet the Admission Counselor.
- The counselor will provide the complete details regarding the admission and help you begin the process.
- All the important documents should be carried by the parents while visiting the school for admission.
The school timing for grade Jr. KG to grade 12 is provided below.
- Jr. KG and Sr. KG- 9:40 AM to 2:30 PM
- Grade I to XII- 7:50 AM to 2:30 PM
Address: Manjari (Budruk), Near Hadapsar, Pune – 412 307
Contact number: 91 8149117666, 91 8149118666, 91 8149119666
Admission email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post provides some important insights about The Kalyani School for the parents keen in admission of their wards into this school. In case you find any kind of inconsistency in the details provided above, please let us know. You can leave your suggestions and queries into the comment box below.