Established in the year 2005, The Orchid School is among the best schools of Pune that offers best quality education to the students. To cater other needs to children, many co-curricular and extra-curricular activities are also conducted at the school. It is a private, co-ed, English medium school that follows the curriculum prescribed by the CBSE. The school offers classes from 1 to 12 and admission into different classes is offered as per the school policy. Parents with interest in admission to this school can submit the admission forms.
|Year of establishment||2005|
|Principal||Ms. Namrata Majhail|
|Type of school||Private, Co-ed|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Grades offered||Classes 1 to 12|
|Class strength||105 students divided into 3 sections (35 student each section)|
|Admission period||April for classes 1 to 10
February for class 11
|Admission fee||Rs. 25,000/- for TOS students
Rs. 50,000/- for Non-TOS students
|Academic session||June (for class 11)|
|Important documents||For class 11:
|Contact Address||Baner – Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune – 411 045, Maharashtra, India|
|Phone number||+ 91 20 67116711|
Class I admission:
Children between the age of 5.6 years and 6.6 years are eligible for admission into class I.
Class II to X admission:
Details related to The Orchid School Admission 2021 for classes 2 to 10 can be obtained by contacting the school and is subject to availability of seats.
Class XI admission:
- Students seeking admission into The Orchid School will have to register themselves by visiting the school office.
- Documents of the candidates will also be verified at this stage along with providing the schedule for Level Readiness Check (LRC) and family meet.
- The Level Readiness Check will be done on the basis of marks of the students in their term exams or prelim exam.
- Candidates who are selected on the basis of LRC will be sent a confirmation mail for provisional admission.
- Confirmed admission is provided after the CBSE board results of the students are out and verified by the school.
- Those who wish to cancel their admission, the school fees paid already will be refunded as per the school policy.
Facilities Available at The Orchid School
The Orchid School provides the students the following facilities that help in their all-round development:
- Resource Room
- Counseling services
- Sick Bay
- Print-rich Environment
- Nurturing and caring climate
- Parent Awareness and training programme
- Dedicated and Trained Staff
- Leapstart: Sports and Fitness Program
- Spacious well designed classroom
- Open Air Theater
- Multipurpose Hall
- Junior and Senior Computer Lab
- Math and Concept Lab
- Science Lab
- Art centre (performing and visual art centre)
- Central library
- Playground for outdoor sports
- Indoor games
- Catering Service
- Transport facility
- Security & Housekeeping
The Orchid School fee structure for different grades is provided below. The fee does not include uniform, text book and notebooks, study visits/ exchange program, CBSE registration and examination fee. Annual fees can be paid in different installments.
|Class 1||Rs. 117000/-|
|Class 2||Rs. 117000/-|
|Class 3||Rs. 117000/-|
|Class 4||Rs. 117000/-|
|Class 5||Rs. 127000/-|
|Class 6||Rs. 127000/-|
|Class 7||Rs. 127000/-|
|Class 8||Rs. 137000/-|
|Class 9||Rs. 137000/-|
|Class 10||Rs. 137000/-|
|Class 11||Rs. 130500/-|
|Class 12||Rs. 130500/-|
For class 11
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Address: Baner – Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune – 411 045, Maharashtra, India
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no.: + 91 20 67116711
Extreme care has been taken to provide genuine details related to The Orchid School. However, if there remains any inconsistency in the data provided you can let us know through your message in the comment section. You can also leave your suggestions and query in the comment box.