Indian Art and Culture is a very important topic, especially for those preparing for the competitive exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State level exams, etc. This article presents a list of top Indian Art and Culture questions and answers to help the aspirants getting ready for their exam. Best selective questions are provided here and the new ones will keep getting added to this list. In the meantime, make sure that to learn these given questions and answers by heart.
GK questions from Indian Art and Culture are always there in the exams like SSC CGL, UPSC IAS, IBPS PO, etc. As such the candidates must strongly prepare for this section so that they ace the exam with good marks. Check out this post for Indian Art and Culture related questions and if you feel like having any query, drop it in the comment box. Any suggestions or corrections are also welcome.
Indian Art and Culture GK Questions with Answers 2021
1) ‘Me-Dam-Me-Phi’ festival is a festival of which the communities in North Eastern India?
[B] Deori Tribe
Answer: [A] Tai-Ahom
2) Who brought the famous Persian painter named Khwaja Abdus Samad to India?
[B] Muhammad Bin Tughlaq
[D] Alauddin Khilji
Answer: [A] Humayun
3) Kandariya Mahadeva Temple of the Medieval India is dedicated to which Lord?
Answer: [A] Shiva
4) Who was the author of the book Kitab-i-Yamini?
[A] Abul Fazl
[B] Abu Nasr Utbi
[C] Amir Khusro
Answer: [B] Abu Nasr Utbi
5) Ezhuthachan Puraskaram is the highest literary award of which among the following Government?
[B] Tamil Nadu
[D] Andhra Pradesh
Answer: [A] Kerala
6) In which of the following city Elephant festival is celebrated annually?
Answer: [A] Jaipur
7) The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following States of India?
Answer: [B] Nagaland
8) The Sangai Festival is celebrated in?
Answer: [B] Manipur
9) During the reign of which ruler Moroccan traveler Ibn Battuta visited India?
[C] Muhammad Bin Tughlaq
[D] Alauddin Khilji
Answer: [C] Muhammad Bin Tughlaq
10) The prevalent term for Alpana, a folk art of Uttarakhand, is?
Answer: [A] Aipan