Started in the year 1980, Gyan Bharati School is a progressive English medium co-educational school. It has a beautiful futuristic infrastructure in a campus sprawling in the area of more than seven acres. The school is affiliated to CBSE and has state-of-the-art facilities including smart classes and a wifi-enabled campus. The age of a child looking for nursery admission should be more than 3 years and less than 4 years. The application process for nursery admission will take place only in online mode. The school may offer admissions to other classes as well subjected to the availability of seats.
Gyan Bharati School Saket School Summary
|Year of Establishment||1980|
|Type of School||Co-educational Private School|
|Chairman||Shri Gopal Ansal|
|Size of the Campus||7.29 acres|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Medium of Education||English medium|
|Classes offered||Nursery to class 12th|
|Starting of registration for new admission||Generally in December/ January|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|The minimum age for nursery admission||3 years|
|Total number of seats for nursery admission||200|
|Important Documents||· Birth Certificate
· Proof of residential address
· Sibling proof (If applicable)
· Alumni proof (If applicable)
|Phone Number||011 – 26960146|
Admission Policy and Process
A large number of parents are expected to apply for the Gyan Bharati School Saket Admission 2021 on behalf of their wards. The general details related to the admission are given below.
No. of Seats for Nursery Admission
|General Category Seats||110 seats|
|Seats reserved for Economically Weaker Sections and Disadvantaged group (25%)||50 seats|
|Management Quota (20%)||40 seats|
|Total Seats||200 seats|
- For nursery admission, the age of a child must be between 3 years and 4 years.
- The registration for new admissions will take place online through the official website of the school.
- The parents are required to fill all the mandatory details in the application form accurately.
- It is requested to provide authentic details in the application form because authorities will verify the documents later on.
- After filling the details, it is also compulsory to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/-.
- Interested parents may also purchase the School Information Folder from the school reception on all working days from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. The cost of a school information folder is Rs. 100/-.
The new admissions in Gyan Bharati School are done based on the points scored by the applicants. Points are given to a candidate according to the various parameters as shown in the table below.
|Neighbourhood (Aerial distance from school) (0 to 10 km in radius)||50 Points|
|Parent Alumni of the school (applicable only if any or both parent has passed Class XII from
Gyan Bharati School)
|Sibling studying in school (Only if one sibling- real brother or sister, is Studying under General Seat Category in Gyan Bharati School) (Not Applicable for EWS category Students)||20 points|
|Total Points||100 points|
The candidates selected for admission need to submit a hard copy of the online application along with a copy of the following documents. Please note that the original certificates are also required for verification.
- A Birth Certificate of the child – it must bear the name of the child and the parents, issued by the Municipal Corporation
- Proof of residential address – any one of the following
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (father/mother) having the name of the child
- The latest Voter ID card of any of the parents
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of the child or any of the parents.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents or the child
- Proof of Alumni parents (Father/Mother having passed class 12th from Gyan Bharati School) – Class XII CBSE Certificate bearing the Admission No., Year of Passing and Roll No. of CBSE Class XII Board Exam.
- A Sibling studying in Gyan Bharati School proof (Only in case of real brother or sister) – Admission No. and latest fee bill of the sibling, issued by the school.
Note: Please note that the school will verify the address by visiting the home of applicants.
Gyan Bharati School Saket Fee Structure
The complete fee structure for the nursery class is given below.
|Particulars||Fees per month||Fees per quarter|
|One time Admission Fee to be paid at the time of admission||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-|
|Refundable Security Amount (to be paid at the time of admission)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 6500/-||Rs. 19500/-|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1500/-|
|Development Charges||Rs. 975/-||Rs. 2925/-|
|Computer Charges||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Material Fee and Excursions||Rs. 2500/-||To be paid per annum only|
|Bus Fee (if applicable)||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 4500/-|
Note: The fee structure given above is as per the academic session 2018-19 and it is subjected to change.
Gyan Bharati School is counted amongst one of the best school in south Delhi due to its magnificent facilities. Some of the facilities that are available in this school are as follows.
- Smart classes equipped with computer-aided learning
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Campus Safety
- Medical Room
- Dance Classes
- Art and Craft
- Computer Lab
- Well-lit spacious classrooms
- Indoor games
- Music room
- Regular health and medical checkup
- Transport Facility
- All Classes: 8.00 Am To 2:00 Pm
- Principal: By Appointment Only (Between 9.00 Am To 10.00 Am)
- Bookshop/ Uniform Shop: 9.30 Am To 2.00 Pm
- Office/Account Dept: 9.30 Am To 2.00 Pm
- Punjab & Sind Bank School Branch For Students: 9.30 Am To 1.00 Pm
- Address: Gyan Bharati School, Saket, New Delhi – 110017
- Phone Number: 011 – 26960146
- Fax: 011 – 26858079
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: http://www.gyanbharatischool.net
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GYan-Bharti-School-Saket-258628610887739/
Complete care has been taken to provide only genuine information through this post. However, if you still come through inaccuracies then please contact us via comment section. You are also welcome to post your questions and doubts.=