JG International School is a residential cum day-boarding school affiliated to International Baccalaureate and The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi. Started in the year 2004, the school offers world-class educational opportunities in the city of Ahmedabad. JGIS provides classes from Nursery to 12th standard. The school also provides hostel facilities to the boy students. Parents who wish to enroll their wards into this school have to submit the application form offline. The admissions are granted after a formal interaction or a written test.
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Type of School||Co-educational residential cum day boarding school|
|Managing Committee||ASIA Trust|
|Board of Affiliation||Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) and International Baccalaureate (IB)|
|Students teacher ratio||8:1|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Documents required for admission|
JG International School Admission
Every parent wants their kid to study in the best schools in Ahmedabad. That’s why you may have to face a lot of competition for JG International School Admission 2020. Check the important details regarding the admission process as given below.
- To start the application process, interested parents may visits the school and meet the front office in-charge, and fills in the information form.
- Then, the Asst. Manager (Parent Relation and Academics), will explain the school policies, functioning, and fee-structure. The school will also arrange a tour for the parents.
- After the tour, the parents/ guardian along with students can meet the Principal for all queries related to academics and activities.
- The principal will then finalize the admission.
The criteria for selection depend upon the class in which you are looking for admission.
- Nursery: The child must have completed the age of 3.
- Jr. KG to Class 8th: Admissions are provided based on age appropriateness and vacancies on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
- 9th Class: A written test followed by an Interview. Questions in the written test will be asked from English and Mathematics subjects.
- Class 11th (ISC)/ AS Level (CIE): Admissions are provided based on merit and suitability of the candidates as decided after a personal interview and written test.
The following documents are required in order to confirm the admission.
- Two passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate for nursery to class 1st
- School leaving certificate for class II and above
- Last term/ examination report
Facilities at JG International School
The facilities available in the JG International School makes it ranks amongst the best school in Ahmedabad. Take a look at a few of the notable facilities offered by the school.
- Spacious, well-lit and ventilated classrooms
- State-of-the-art labs for Computers, Science, Maths, etc.
- play park for younger children
- Indoor games areas
- well designed sports areas
- open space and green lawns
- transport facilities
- Full-time nurse on campus provides medical aid
- Purified cold drinking water
- air-conditioned hostel accommodation is available for boys
- The hostel has two wardens, maids, a nurse and a doctor on call.
- Safe and secure campus
- Address: JG Campus of Excellence Off Sola Road, Ahmedabad-380061, Gujarat, India.
- Phone Number: 07927492315
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JGInternationalSchool/
- Official website: http://www.jginternationalschool.in/
The details related to the JG International School are provided in this post. All the information is provided very carefully. Still, if you find any inconsistency in this article then please let us know through the comment section. You may also post your suggestions or queries in the comment box.