Online registration for admission to class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas started from 27th March 2023 for the academic session 2023-2024. Parents can retrieve admission details from the official website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and through the Android Mobile app. You can download the Mobile app here at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/ or at the Google Play Store.
The registration process for class 2 onwards will start from 3rd April 2023. The registration process will be done in offline mode. For class XI, students can download registration form from the official website according to the schedule for admission 2023-2024 available on KVS (HQ) Website (https://kvsangathan.nic.in).
Must Read Information
- Registration shall not be done in case there is no vacancy.
- If the total vacancies have not been filled up the Principal will issue another advertisement in the month of August mentioning the number of vacancies available.
- The Executive Committee is authorized to approve admission up to the full sanctioned strength of the class. If they do not approve admissions then the Principal needs to notify the same to Deputy Commissioner which may approve the admissions.
- Registration for class XI will start soon after the announcement of the result of class X and admission process are to be completed within 20 days after the announcement of the result by CBSE.
- Registration forms will be made available by the Principal free of cost. However, for class 1, online registration needs to be done once the portal is live.
- The duly filled registration form along with all required documents should be submitted to the concerned Vidyalaya within the given timeline specified in KVS admission.
- Attested copies of the documents required should be submitted along with the application form.
How to fill KVS class 2 application form 2023 (offline mode)?
One can download KVS class 2 application form soon it is available at its official website. Please check the KVS class 2 sample form and follow the tips to fill the application form:
- Mention the Kendriya Vidyalaya name and region.
- Mention the full name of child in capital letters.
- Please mark the sex of your child whether it is male, female or third gender.
- Mention the date of birth of child in DD/MM/YYYY format. You will be also asked to write date of birth of your child in words.
- You need to mention age of your child as on 31st March 2023.
- Please mention blood group of the child with Rh factor.
- You need to mark the category of child whether it is General, SC, ST, OBC-CL, OBC-NCL, EWS, BPL, Diff. Abled, SG Child. You’ll be also asked to attach certificate.
- Please provide Aadhaar card number.
- Further parents (father & mother) details are required to be filled which include- Name in capital letter, nationality, occupation, name of the office along with full address & phone number, Full residential address with telephone number(proof required), distance from KV in KM, basic pay, no of transfers in last 7 years (as on 31/03/2023), service category of parent, Employee code(if any), Email ID.
- You’ll also need to paste latest photograph of child.
How to fill class 11 application form for Non-KV students(offline mode)?
Please check Kendriya vidyalaya class 11 sample form and follow the tips shared below to fill and submit the application form:
- Please mention Kendriya Vidyalaya name and region.
- Provide the registration number and date of registration.
- Choose the stream- Science, Commerce, or Humanities.
- Please mention details like name of applicant and the school last attended.
- Enter the father’s and mother’s name, their occupation, basic pay, service category as per KVS admission guidelines.
- Provide the residential address along with phone/mobile number, email id.
- Specify the category of the child whether it is Gen./ SC/ST/OBC(NCL) Or if SC/ST/OBC(NCL) and attach self-attested photocopy of certificates.
- Please mention class 10 result (subject-wise and total marks with percentage).
- Please mention aggregate marks in Science & Math.
- Whether participated in SGFI/KVS National /Regional Sports Meet/Scout/Guide/NCC (if the answer is yes, then please attach attested photo copies of certificate and give details). Specify the level also.
- You’ll also need to paste latest photograph.
List of Documents Required
Here is the list of documents for class 1:
- The birth certificate needs to be submitted by parents. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel
- For other classes, the date of birth specified in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department would be accepted.
- Admissions up to class-VIII may be granted without providing any school transfer certificate but the child should be otherwise eligible and his date of birth certificate has been issued by a Government body.
- In case of grandchildren of a PSU employee and Hon’ble Member of Parliament, proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with PSU employees or the Hon’ble Member of Parliament needs to be submitted.
- In the case of grandchildren of a KVS employee, proof of the relationship of either of the child’s parents with the KVS employee needs to be submitted.
- Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/BPL if required
- A certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation centre or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt. (sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child is handicapped, wherever applicable
For uniformed Defence employees, a certificate of retirement needs to be submitted.
- Proof of residence
- A service certificate mentioning the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office containing the name, designation, and other relevant information in block letters.
Pro Forma Documents Samples (New & Updated Proforma)
While applying for Kendriya Vidyalaya admission, you are asked to attach few documents. We have specified the sample format of the same below which will help you to submit the right documents.
|Certificate Type||Sample Format Download|
|Died In Harness Certificate||Download|
|Affidavit for Single Girl Child||Download|
|Format Service Certificate State Government||Download|
|Service Certificate Central Government||Download|
|Self Declaration Distance Between School And Residence||Download|
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Providing wrong certificates will lead to the cancellation of your admission.
69 thoughts on “KVS Registration for Class 1 to Class 12: Complete Process Shared Here!”
6th standard ke admission kab se honge
avi schedule nahi aayi hain. Aap offline mode m apply kar sakte ho vacancy rahne par. Admission priority category system k according hoga.
I want to my child admission in class 4th standard when I get the form and when I have to apply
The official schedule for class 4 for the academic year 2023-24 is yet to release.
5th class ke registration kab shuru honge 2023-24
Avi schedule nahi aayi hain 2023-24 session k liye.
I want some information about the admission for class 9th.
For class 9 admission, you have to take the entrance test.
When open Admission for class 6th session 2023-24
Dates are not yet released officially.
When will open Admission for class 6th session 2023-24
Admission for class 4 …
Expecting to release very soon