Loreto Convent Intermediate College Lucknow was established in the year 1872 under the direction of the Sisters of the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Loreto Sisters). Loreto Sisters came to India in the year 1841 and set up many schools in different parts of eastern and northern India. This school is rich in infrastructure with well-equipped Biology lab, Physics lab, Chemistry lab, Computer lab, library, auditorium, basketball court, park, assembly hall and many other facilities.
Latest- Loreto Convent Intermediate College Lucknow is all set to release Nursery application form on 9th October 2021 and it will be available till 13th October 2021. Candidates who are born in between 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018 are eligible to apply for Nursery admission 2022-23.
Loreto Convent Intermediate College Lucknow Admission 2022
Loreto Convent Intermediate College Lucknow will release application for admission to Nursery on 1st April 2017 and it will be available till 31st March 2018.
Offering admission to students in the Intermediate College is completely at the prudence of the Principal. Candidates should have cleared ICSE or its equivalent exam and should be at least 15 years of age at the time of admission.
The College Admission Form needs to be filled and submitted with the following-
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate in the case of students migrating from another Board
- The Class X Board Examination Mark Sheet and School Reports of Classes IX & X
Nursery Admission 2022
Eligibility for Nursery- Children who are born in between 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018 are eligible to apply.
In order to obtain application for Nursery admission 2022, parents need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- You need to logon to the school official website lucknowloreto.com/.
- Hit the Nursery admission link. The school recommends users to open this link in Google Chrome for the best view.
- You need to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Fill up the application form carefully. Once the application is submitted, no further changes would be allowed.
- You’ll be then redirected to online payment page- choose your payment option as debit card, net banking, credit card.
- After making the payment successfully you’ll receive your username and password on your email ID and phone number. You can use the login credentials to login to a personalized portal from where you can get your transaction slip, acknowledgment slip, and copy of your duly filled application form.
- Take printout of your filled application form and acknowledgment slip (School copy). Now you need to paste your child passport size photograph and a post card size family photo. You also need to put your signature in the box provided.
List of Mandatory Documents to be Submitted offline
Following documents will be required to submit in offline mode in the College office in an A4 size envelope with the application form number labeled/written on 20th October and 21st October 2021 as per the date and time mentioned in the acknowledgment slip.
- Duly-filled application form
- Acknowledgment Slip (School copy)
- Birth certificate and discharge certificate from the Hospital where child was born (Self-attested photocopy)
- Birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Nagar Nigam/Nagar Mahapalika (Self-attested photocopy)
- Mark sheet/certificate in case of past pupil
- Baptism certificate for a catholic/Christian child
- Marriage certificate of the parents of the Catholic/Christian child (self-attested photocopy)
- SC/ST certificate in case of SC/ST child
- A letter from the Parish Priest/Pastor for a Catholic/Christian child
- Address copy- Driving License/Election card/Aadhar card/Passport/Ration card (Self-attested photocopy)
Interactive Session with the Admission Panel
Parents who have submitted the application form in offline mode in College Office they need to check the school official website on 20th November 2021 regarding the mode of interactive session along with other related details.
Loreto Convent Intermediate College Lucknow Fee Structure
Please check below the prescribed fee structure of Loreto Convent Intermediate College Lucknow- one of the best colleges in Lucknow.
Loreto Convent Intermediate College Lucknow Contact Details
Address: 99, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Pin Code: 226001
Phone: 0522-2237222, 8009881030