National Public School, Sahibabad is an English medium co-educational school established in the year 1974. It is a part of the prestigious NPS chain of schools which is managed by the National Public School Shiksha Prasarani Sabha. The school has a modern infrastructure and a beautiful campus in the Rajender Nagar area of Sahibabad, Ghaziabad. The curriculum of the central board of secondary education (CBSE) is followed in this school.
NPS, Sahibabad ranks among the top schools in Ghaziabad according to most of the surveys. It offers classes from Pre-nursery to 12th standard. Students are selected based on the entrance test.
|Year of establishment||1974|
|Type of school||Co-educational Private School|
|Management Authority||National Public School Shiksha Prasarani Sabha|
|Board of affiliation||CBSE|
|Classes offered||Pre-nursery to class 12th|
|Starting of the application process||March/ April (except for the nursery class)|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance exam|
|Minimum Age for nursery admission||3 years|
|Important Documents||· Transfer Certificate previous school.
· Birth Certificate
· Identity Proof of Parents
· Identity Proof of Student
· Medical fitness certificate from National Public school, Sahibabad doctor
|Phone Number||0120-2630184, 0120-4124184|
NPS, Sahibabad Admission
Like other schools of this chain, NPS Sahibabad has also carved a niche for itself. That’s why it is expected that a large number of parents will apply for NPS Sahibabad Admission 2021-2022. The general guidelines for admissions are as follows.
- Except for the nursery class, the admission is provided in the month of March/ April.
- The students/ parents may collect and submit the application form at the school’s reception.
- To select the students for admission, the school will conduct entrance exams.
- There will be no entrance exam for nursery admission.
- For the rest of the classes, clearing the entrance exam is compulsory.
- The school will inform the candidate who will clear the entrance test.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the documents verification and payment of the admission fee.
It is compulsory for every applicant to carry the following document at the time of admission.
- Identity Proof of Parents
- Identity Proof of the student
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Transfer Certificate from the previous School
- Medical fitness certificate issued by the National Public School Sahibabad
Facilities offered by the school
To create a perfect environment for learning. The National Public School, Sahibabad offers a large number of ultra-modern facilities as given below.
- Smart Rooms
- Activity Room
- Audio-Visual Room
- House System
- Trips & Excursion
- Health & Security
- Medical Facility
- Safe Campus
- Art and Craft
Address: Sector 3, Block 8, Rajender Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P.)
Phone Number: 0120-4142184
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.nationalpublicschool.org.in
In this post, we have discussed the details related to the National Public Sahibabad. Extreme care has been taken to provide the information. However, if you feel there is some discrepancy in the details then please contact us through the comment section.