Started by eminent educationists in the year 2002, Gurukul – The School is a unique co-educational school located at NH-24 Ghaziabad. It follows the curriculum of the CBSE in a very refined way and puts equal emphasis on developing the personalities and life skills of the students. Spread in the lush green campus of 6 acres, Gurukul – The School has all the latest facilities to offer a perfect environment for learning. In order to apply for admission, the parent may contact the admission counselor of the school. Please note that the age of a student should be more than 3 years to get admission to the nursery class.
Gurukul – The School Ghaziabad School Summary
|Year of Establishment||2002|
|Type of the School||Co-educational Private School|
|Management Authority||Gurukul Education Society|
|Size of the campus||6 Acres|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Classes offered||Pre-nursery to class 12th|
|Mode of application||Offline and online both|
|Minimum age for admission||Pre-primary: 2+ years
Nursery: 3+ years
|Important documents for admission||· 2 passport size photograph of the student and 1 photograph of both the parents.
· Address Proof & Identification Proof of Parents.
· Medical Fitness Certificate of Student.
· T.C duly signed by Area Education Officer along with Report Card of Previous Grade.
· Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation for Grade Pre-Nursery to 1st.
|Phone Number||91-8527199901/02 (8am – 4pm)|
Gurukul – The School Ghaziabad Admission
The parents wish to enroll their kids for admission should check the details given below very carefully.
- Pre-Primary: 2+ years on or before 31 March of the calendar year in which the admission is sought.
- Nursery: 3+ years
- KG: 4+ years and so on.
Registration and Admission Process
- To start the application process, the parents first have to meet the admission counselor by visiting the school.
- Then, parents may register by filling an application form.
- Make sure you enter the authentic details in an application form. Otherwise, the form will get rejected.
- After registration, you will receive a call from the Admission Counselor regarding the date of interaction.
- Reach the school along with the child on the day of interaction.
- The school will then interact with the child to understand his/her readiness to join the school, developmental milestones and special needs if any.
- To confirm the admission, you have to get the documents verified and pay the admission fee.
The following documents are necessary for Gurukul – The School Ghaziabad Admission 2021.
- 2 passport size photograph of the student and 1 photograph of both the parents.
- Address Proof & Identification Proof of Parents.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of Student.
- C duly signed by Area Education Officer along with Report Card of Previous Grade.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation for Grade Pre-Nursery to 1st.
Gurukul – The School Ghaziabad Fee Structure
The fee structure for new admission to the school is illustrated in the table given below.
|Particular||Pre-nursery to Class 9th||Class 11th|
|Admission Form & Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Admission Fee (Non-Refundable)||Rs. 40000/-||Rs. 20000/-|
|Refundable Security Fee||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|Tuition Fees||Pre-nursery to Class 5th||Rs. 10408/-|
|Class 6th to 8th||Rs. 10704/-|
|Class 9th to 12th||Rs. 11000/-|
|Examination Fees||Class 1st to 12th||Term – 1: Rs. 3000/-
Term – 2: Rs. 3000/-
|Labs (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & IT/IP/CS) Per Lab(as applicable)||9th Class onwards||Rs. 300/-|
|Meals||Pre-nursery to Class 12th||Rs. 1400/-|
|Transport Fee||Pre-nursery to Class 12th||As per route|
Note: The fee structure stated above is for the academic session 2019-20. Fees may vary for future academic sessions.
Scholarship for 11th Class students
The school also provides scholarships for 11th class students. The details related to the scholarship are explained in the table below.
Academics Based Scholarship
|External Students (students from other school looking for admission to Gurukul – the school)|
|For 95% and Above (Aggregate) of main 5 subjects (excluding FIT) (91% and above for ICSE board)||Rs. 100000/- + No Admission Fee + No Security Amount|
|For 91.2%- 94.9 % (Aggregate) of main 5 subjects (excluding FIT) (87.5% – 90.9 % for ICSE board)||Rs. 50000/- + No Admission Fee + No Security Amount|
|95% & above (main 5 subjects only)||Rs. 100000/-|
|91.2%- 94.9% (main 5 subjects only)||Rs. 50000/-|
Scholarships based on Sports, Literary and Cultural Events
- Winning the Gold medal at National Level: Rs. 50000/-
- For winning Silver medal at National Level: Rs. 31000/-
- Winning a bronze medal at National Level: Rs. 21000/-
Facilities offered by the School
Gurukul – The School is counted amongst the top schools in Ghaziabad due to its awesome facilities. Some of the world-class facilities that are offered by the school are as follows.
- Art and Craft Room
- Music and Dance Classes
- Adventure Camps
- Nutritious Meals
- Performing Arts
- Life Skills Programme
- Personality Development
- Transport Facilities
- Pot Lunch
- Student Lead Conferences
- Field Trips
- Remedial Classes
Address: NH-24, 28kms Delhi Milestone, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, Pin Code – 201015
Phone Number: +91-9205272096, +91-8527199901, +91-852719990
Official Website: www.gurukultheschool.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +91-8448086053, +91-8448086065
For Fee and Accounts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +91-9205272097
Principal’s Contact Info.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +91-9205272096, +91-8527199901/02
Contact details of the other branch
Gurukul – The School also has a branch in the Crossing Republik area of Ghaziabad. The contact details of this branch are as follows.
Address: Plot No EF-7&8, Crossings Republik, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201016
Phone Number: +91 9599596098, +919205272092, +91 9205272091
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://gurukulcrossings.com/
Extreme care is taken while providing details in this post. However, if you find any incorrect detail then you are requested to contact us through the comment section below.