nicview.net login is the official portal to watch your baby under NICU Care. NICU stands for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. It is a type of hospital in which babies are treated for conditions that require a high level of monitoring and care. A NICU can be very difficult to manage and stressful for new parents. But, the good thing is now we have the NicView Webcam System.
The system gives a window for parents to monitor the baby’s health and well-being in real-time. They just need to complete the login process and they can watch their baby online whenever they want. This post is about the NicView System and the correct method to use.
NicView Webcam System Working Principle – How It Works, and Its Benefits
The NICU involves a time of anxiety and worries for parents. Not being able to be with your baby 24 hours a day can be hard. Fortunately, there are some things that parents can do to try to make it easier. One of the best ways is to use the NICU webcam system to watch your baby. This system will allow parents, family and friends to see their infant 24/7, through a secure online portal.
There are a few key components you should know about. First, the camera is small, which means it can be placed in any bed in the hospital. It also has a microphone, which means you can hear your baby and talk to them. Finally, it’s simple to use. All you have to do is plug in the camera, connect it to the NICU portal at www.nicview.net, and then you can start watching your baby through a live stream.
Access NicView System Feeds through the nicview.net login
Getting access to the NicView system after installation is easy. You will receive a printout with your specific login credentials after signing the consent form to use NicView Streaming Camera System. If you like, you can also get these login details through your email and text message.
Remember, you or your family members might need to give one-time consent again when logging in using a new phone, computer, or tablet. You can give your relatives and friends access to these credentials if you’d like. Please remind them not to share your login information with anybody else without your consent. You may check the step-by-step login process explained below.
- First and foremost, you need to visit the official login page of NicView i.e. www.nicview.net/default
- On this page, you should click on the sign-in button.
- Next, you will have to provide your username/email and password.
- Click on the login button after entering your login credentials.
- Now, you can enjoy the live stream of your baby.
Safety and Security Concerns – Is NicView System Safe
Many parents who are concerned about their baby’s live stream are uncertain whether the system is secure. They don’t want an unwanted person to see the images of their baby. Such parents should not worry at all. The NicView uses 256-bit SSL encryption, the most secure web standard generally used for online banking. The camera does not record video, so there is no chance of any distressing images being shared.
Not Receiving Live Feeds – NicView not working
You should receive the live images of your baby after signing in. However, you should not panic if you are currently not getting the stream. The camera will turn off when the Nurse is taking care of the baby. In such a situation, you will see an “Offline” image. Please check back after some time, you should get the images shortly. In case you think it is due to some technical snug then you should contact the support team.
NicView Family – Apps on Google Play and App Store
Please note that the NicView Family app is no longer available on Google Play Store or App Store. The apps are taken down from the portals due to unknown reasons. So, the only option to check the live feed is through the login.nicview.net portal.
Important Information for Parents – The Correct Ways to Use NicView
When using the NicView Webcam System, you should keep the following things in mind.
- The camera’s purpose is to provide you and your family with solace and a sense of connection. Please inform the staff if you find that the NicView camera is upsetting you or distracting you so that they can switch it off.
- You shouldn’t move the camera because it is fixed to one side of your baby’s bed. Unnecessary movement of the camera can disrupt the images.
- The support team can adjust the camera remotely. So, contact them in case you want the camera to be adjusted.
- Your vision will be darkened in case your kid is covered in a blanket in the incubator to protect him or her from outside light.
- The color of the images can get distorted if your infant is undergoing phototherapy.
NicView Family Webcam System Technical Support
The support service of the system depends upon the region from which you are contacting.
- United States: 1-855-642-8439
- Alaska: 1-907-312-1416
- Australia: +61361445860
- Belgium: +3233754480
- Brazil: +551149359300
- Czech Republic: +420228883750
- France: +33184710100
- Germany: +4932213000023
- Finland: +358942451701
- Italy: +390294758200
- Netherlands: +31202251050
- Singapore: +6531386758
- Spain: +34911438366
- Switzerland: +41435051500
- United Kingdom: +441483924600
You may also contact the official support team through chat and email by visiting https://demo.nicview.net/help
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it is a free-of-charge service to families with babies in NICU care.
Yes, NICU staff and the hospital’s IT department have access to the videos.
The live feed is compatible with PC, laptops, Smartphones, and tablets.
No such option is available on the portal. You need to contact the support team for the same.