NTSE Application Form 2023 will release in online as well as offline mode by state-level exam concerned officials. The deadline for submitting NTSE application form varies from one state to another state. NTSE exam is organized in two stages as stage I and stage II. Further, you’ll be required to pay a nominal fee. Discussed below is the complete procedure for submitting NTSE application form.
Students are required to visit the official website of NTSE to download the application form. Please keep your important documents ready before submitting the NTSE application form. Those have passed stage 1 exam are not required to fill the second stage of NTSE application form separately.
Process to fill NTSE Application Form 2023
The concerned exam conducting authority accepts NTSE stage 1 application in both online as well as offline mode. Few accept NTSE registration form from students only while few accept it through school. Hence, students are required to collect their application form from their respective school. We have shared below the quick method for submitting the application form-
- You need to open the dedicated state-wise link for NTSE application form.
- Obtain the NTSE application form from liaison officers or respective schools or download the same.
- Fill up the application form with required information, address and other necessary details.
- Further, it will be required to attach all documents and it needs to be attested by the school official.
- Finally pay the application fee and submit the NTSE stage 1 application form.
List of Documents Required for NTSE Application Form
After filling the application form, candidates will be required to upload and submit necessary documents while submitting the NTSE application form 2023. All documents are required to be attested by the Principal of school. The list of essential documents are-
- Disability Certificate (in case applicable)
- Caste certificate (in case applicable)
- Income certificate
- State domicile certificate
- Aaadhar card
- Mark sheet of class 9
- Recent coloured photograph
Steps to Fill NTSE Stage 1 Application
Few states release NTSE stage 1 application form in online mode at its respective website. Candidates who are eligible can submit their application in online mode. Further, it will be required to upload documents attested by their Principal for online registration. Following steps are prescribed for filling the application form-
- You need to visit the state/union territory website and hit the relevant link.
- You will find NTSE registration link on home page.
- Enter the required details such as date of birth, name, caste, gender, academic information, mobile number, family income and other relevant details.
- Further, you need to upload scanned copy of signature and photograph.
- Make payment and download your duly-filed NTSE application form.
- At the end, School Principal or Head will send the application forms to State Liaison Officer.
How Can Open School Students Fill NTSE Application Form?
Get NTSE Application Form– Students can collect NTSE application form from the liaison officer or simply download it from the official website.
Fill up the form– Follow the official instructions to fill up your NTSE application form for stage 1. You need to provide details like your student’s name, father’s name etc.
Attach essential documents– The recent passport size photograph should be pasted on NTSE application form. Further, attach required documents in the form.
Application fee payment– Pay the prescribed amount as application fee.
Submit application form– Please ensure all details provided is correct and check all documents are in order and accurate. Finally, submit the form in offline mode to the respective Liaison officer.
Eligibility Criteria for NTSE
You must check your eligibility before you proceed with NTSE registration form. Ineligible candidates are not allowed to apply even if they apply their form will stand cancelled. Below, you can check eligibility requirements for NTSE 2023.
Eligibility for Stage 1
- Students must have passed class 9 with prescribed marks.
- They should be studying in class 10 at a recognized school.
- Open school students who are aged below 18 years and studying in class 10 and not employed are also eligible to submit NTSE form.
Eligibility for Stage 2
- Stage 1 qualified candidates do not need to fill and submit a separate stage 2 NTSE application form.
- Students can easily download their admit card using the previously created credentials.
- Abroad candidates meeting the required eligibility criteria are not required to take NTSE stage 1 exam, they can directly appear for stage 2 exam.
How to Fill NTSE Form for Stage 2?
Stage 1 qualified candidates are not required to make a separate registration for stage 2.
Students having Indian nationality but studying abroad are required to fill stage 2 NTSE application form.
It will be required to acquire minimum 60% to appear in stage 2.
The official notification for Indian students studying abroad will be released by the concerned official. They need to fill up and submit the application form before the intimated deadline.
Important Instructions Regarding NTSE Application Form
- Please provide only genuine and accurate information in the NTSE application form.
- Fill up the form using a Blue or Black ballpoint pen in capital letters only.
- Do not overview in a particular box.
- Do not let the application form incomplete otherwise it will leads to rejection.
- Please fill up and submit your NTSE application form in prior to the given deadline.
- You don’t need to provide a 4-digit centre code as it will be provided by the concerned district office or liaison officer or centre superintendent.
NTSE Exam Centre
Students need to fill up preferences of exam centre in the NTSE application form. The concerned authority will allot the exam centre based on preference given by the concerned authority. You’ll find details regarding the exam centre in the admit card. The stage 1 and stage 2 exam will be held at various exam centres. The allotted exam centre won’t be changed and hence you should carefully fill your preferences.
Stage 1 Exam Centre– Students are required to contact their schools to know regarding their nearest NTSE exam centre.
Stage 2 Exam Centre– NTSE is responsible to release the state-wise stage 2 exam centre list. Students can easily check the details on their respective admit card.
Reservation in NTSE Exam
Following reservation criteria will be followed in order to select candidates for the next stage-
- EWS- 10%
- Other Backward Class (OBC)- 27%
- Physically Handicapped (PH)- 4%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 50%
- Scheduled Caste (SC)- 15%
List of Liaison Officers for NTSE
|State/UT’s||Liaison/Nodal Officer Name||Address & Phone Number|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||Smt. Oyi BorangTatak||Directorate of Secondary Education Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun,Itanagar-791111, Arunachal Pradesh.
|ASSAM||Ms. Rumi Choudhury||Directorate of Secondary Education Assam.
Kahilipara Road Kahilipara, Guwahati Pin – 781019
|MANIPUR||Smt. Ch. Shachi||Directorate of Education (Schools),
Lamphelpat, Imphal (Manipur)- 795004
|MEGHALAYA||Smt. M.C. Blah||Directorate of Educational Research And Training ((DERT), Laitmukhrah, Nongrimmaw,Shillong-793011 (Meghalaya).
|MIZORAM||Ms. Zohmingliani||S.C.E.R.T., Chaltlang, Aizawl, Mizoram-796012
|NAGALAND||N. Woshamo||SCERT, Nagaland, Kohima
|SIKKIM||Mr. Bilal Prabhakar||Human Resource Development Department of Education Govt. of Sikkim,Tashiling SecretariatGangtok- 737101 (Sikkim)
|TRIPURA||Mrs.AmbalikaDatta||State Council of Educational Research and Training, AbhoyNagar,Agartala, Tripura(West)-799005
|A and N ISLANDS||Shri Joshi Philip||State Institute of Education ShikshaSadan, Link Road, port Blair South Andaman-744101
|BIHAR||Sri Giriwar Dayal Singh||S.C.E.R.T. Mahendru Post Office, Patna-800006 (Bihar)
|JHARKHAND||Mrs.Kalpana||Jharkhand Academic Council Ranchi, GyandeepCampus,BargawanNamku m, Ranchi- 834010.
|ODISHA||Dr. Minakshi Panda||TE & S.C.E.R.T.
Unit IV, Bhubaneswar-751001, Odisha
|WEST BENGAL||Smt. Chinmoyee Pattanayak||Directorate of School Education BikasBhawan, 7th Floor,
East Block, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700091 (West Bengal)
|CHANDIGARH||Ms. Manu Sharma||SCERT (UT)
Sector 32 C, Chandigarh
|DELHI||Satish Chandra Vashishth||Science & TV Branch, Old Gargi College
Building, Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi-110024
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||Dr. Aliya Qayoom (Srinagar)
Mr. Suresh Kumar Gouria (Jammu)
|J K Bose
Jammu & Kasmir-190018
|HARYANA||Sh. Sunil Vashishta||S.C.E.R.T., SohnaRoad,Opp. Panchayat Bhawan,Gurgaon- 122001 (Haryana).
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||Mrs.Rajni Sankhyan||S.C.E.R.T., RABON,
Solan-173211 (Himachal Pradesh).
PSEB Complex, Block-E, 6th Floor,Phase-8,
Ajitgarh, SAS Nagar (Mohali), Punjab-160062
|RAJASTHAN||Mr.Rajendra Kumar Saxena||Board of Secondary Education Ajmer,Rajasthan-305001
|UTTAR PRADESH||Smt. Usha Chandra||Bureau of Psychology SCERT, 2 Lowther Road,
Prayagraj -211001 (UP)
|UTTARAKHAND||Dr. Harish Chandra Badoni||SCERT,
Rajeev Gandhi Navodaya Vidyalaya, I.T Campus, Nanurkhera,
|CHATTISGARH||Prasun Sarkar||SCERT, Shankar Nagar BTI Ground,
|D & N HAVELLI AND
DAMAN & DIU
|Sh. Salim A. Dinganker||Department of Education, Building No. 5, Second Floor, PWD Office Campus, Silvassa-396230
|GOA||Sh. JaywantWamanNaik||Directorate of Education State Council of Educational Research and Training Alto-Porvorim, Bardez-403521 (Goa)
|GUJARAT||Sh. Pandya Devdatt Balvantray||Gujarat State Examination Board, Opp. Government Library,
|MADHYA PRADESH||Tanuja Shrivastav||RajyaShiksha Kendra, PustakBhawan “B” Wing, Arera Hills,
|MAHARASHTRA||Mr.Dattatraya Jagtap||Maharashtra State Council of Examinations 17-Dr. Ambedkar Road,Pune-411001 (Maharashtra)
Phone- 020- 26123067
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Smt. Vara Lakshmi||Office of The Director
of Govt. Examinations, D.No.20- 124, Beside SPNRCH High SchoolOpp. Andhra Hospitals, Gollapudi,Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh- 521225.
|KARNATAKA||Sumangala V||Karnataka Board of Secondary Education
6th Cross Rd, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003
|SCERT, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram Kerala-695012
|LAKSHADWEEP||Mr. Showkath Ali A||Department of EducationKavaratti, UT of Lakshadweep-682555
|PUDUCHERRY||Mr. Kuppusamy||Directorate of School Education, PerunthalaivarKamarajarcent.Edu. Complex, Anna NagarPuducherry- 605005.
|TAMIL NADU||Mr. V.M. Prabhakaran||Directorate of Govt. Examinations, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600006
|TELANGANA||Smt. Vijayabharathi||Office of Director of Government Examinations Chapel Road, Nampally, Hyderabad,
13 thoughts on “NTSE Application Form 2023: Registration Process, How to Apply, Application Fee”
Please let me know when the Applications forms for NTSE Exam will be available for the year 2022-23.
Ntse ka application form send kar do sir
Please time table me Ntse.gujarat
I want ntse 2021 registration form. Pls. Send
Dear Sir/Madam i want NTSE form i can’t find it here.
DEAR SIR/MADAM I want NTSE form I AM UNBLE TO SEARCH FORM PLEASE HELP ME
DEAR SIR / MAM I WANT NTSE FORM I AM ENABLE TO FIND THIS FORM PLEASE HELP ME
Please application form may be delivered with my e-mail address or by post. My address – Laskarpur-Purbapara, P.O. Laskarpur. P.S. Narendrapur. Pin.700153 West Bengal.
Has the ntse form for Maharashtra released ?pls provide link
Apply for scholarship
Application for NTSE stage-1 Newly applied.
सर मुझे एनटीएसई का आवेदन पत्र भरना है मुझे एनटीएसई का फार्म नहीं मिल रहा है कृपया करके आप मेरी ईमेल आईडी पर भेज दे आपकी अति कृपा होगी
NTSE 2021 -2022 application form