Paramount is a TV channel that is home to creative talent and the latest in popular culture. It is owned by NBCUniversal and is a world-class destination for exclusive entertainment content. One of the great things that happened due to recent technological innovations is that it has allowed the channel to expand to a new audience. Now, by activating Paramount on your Xfinity account, you can watch Paramount’s new movies and TV shows. This blog will take a look at how to activate Paramount on Xfinity.
A Quick Guide to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity
You can now watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity! To make it easy for you to enjoy the show, here is a quick guide and steps you need to follow:
- Check and confirm that your internet connection is strong and working smoothly.
- Turn on your Smart TV and Xfinity TV’s streaming box.
- Press the Xfinity buttonon the remote of your Xfinity TV.
- Go to the app section and find “Paramount Plus”.
- Choose the application and sign in using your credentials.
- In the next step, you will have to decide how you want to sign in either through the web or TV.
- Provide the email address and password of your Smart TV. In case you choose the web option, you will be redirected to the CBS website. Otherwise, you may enter the code to sign in.
Also Check: Activate USA Network
Prerequisite for Paramount Plus Activation on Xfinity
It is necessary for you to fulfil some requirements to watch Paramount plus on Xfinity. So, before you start the activation process, make sure you meet these requirements.
- A compatible Xfinity Flex streaming box (Preferred Models: Xi6, XiOne Streaming Box)
- Compatible Xfinity X1 TV Box (Preferred Models: XG2v2, XG1v3, XG1v4, XviD, Xi5, Xi6 Wireless TV Box)
- A Paramount Plus subscription
- An Internet service
Steps to Activate Paramount Plus on Xfinity
Activating Paramount Plus on Xfinity is very easy if you know the correct steps. To make the process seamless for you, we are providing these steps below.
- First of all, press the Xfinity button on your remote.
- Go to the “Apps” and find “ParamountPlus”. You may also use voice search “Paramount Plus”.
- After launching the app, you will get two options: “On the web” and “On my TV”.
- Selecting the “On my TV” option will allow you to enter the credentials on your TV itself. Log in by entering the paramount Plus credentials.
- Please note that an activation code will display on your screen before clicking the “On the Web Option”.
- Launch a web browser and go to “Paramount Plus”.
- Enter the activation code available for your Xfinity device.
- In the next step, you should enter the activation code and press “Activate”.
- You may stream Paramount Plus on your device once the activation process is completed.
Also Read: Activate MTV Shows on your smart TV
Sign up with Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus is a membership service that offers exclusive content and discounts to Paramount members. All you have to do is sign up with your email address and password and begin enjoying the benefits. It offers members an opportunity to earn points when they watch movies, which can be redeemed for great prizes like movie tickets, gift cards, and more. The sign-up process is as follows.
- Go to paramountplus.com and click on the “TRY IT FREE” button.
- Select a subscription plan of your choice, and click “Continue.”
- After that, you will get a screen to create an account.
- Provide your full name, email address and password as per your choice. Then click on the “Continue” button to finish up the sign-up process.
Note: You should note that your email address and password will be Paramount+ login.
- Next, you should enter your payment information. After that, click on the “Start Paramount+” button. Please note that you will not be charged for your plan until the free trial period expires.
Get Paramount Plus On Android Phones/ iPhones or iPad
The Paramount Plus app is also on Android and iPhone that gives you access to all of your favorite Paramount films. The app includes TV shows, documentaries, and exclusive behind-the-scenes content.
- Visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download/ install the Paramount Plus app.
- Choose the subscription plan as per your choice and tap “Continue”. You will get the create an account button on the next screen.
- Provide your name, email address, and password as per your choice on the sign-up screen.
- Finally, you may tap the “Subscribe” button to confirm your Google Play purchase.
Purchase Paramount Plus Subscription Through Xfinity Device
You can also use your Xfinity Device to purchase the Paramount+ subscription. The detailed process is explained below.
- First of all, you should launch the Paramount+ app and choose “Sign Up”.
- Use a web browser on your laptop or mobile to visit paramountplus.com/activate/xstreaming/.
- Enter the on-screen access code and click on the “Activate” button.
- Choose a subscription plan and click on “Continue”.
- Create a Paramount+ account or sign in to an existing one and click “Continue”.
- Enter your payment information and click on the “Start Paramount+” button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How do I contact the official Paramount Plus team in case of any issues?
Answer: You can visit the official website paramountplus.com/contactus for assistance.
Question – 2: I can’t connect to Paramount Plus. What should I do?
Answer: Paramount Plus is a web-based service. So, check your internet connection and make sure you are online.
Question – 3: Do Xfinity members are eligible for Paramount+?
Answer: Yes, you can get Paramount Plus on X1 and Flex.
Question – 4: I already subscribed. Why is the Paramount+ app asking me to sign up?
Answer: This usually occurs when you are signed in to an ex-subscriber account. Try again to make sure that you are signed in to the correct account and try again.