Shark Tank India Season 3 registrations are now open . Last season, Ashneer Grover was not the part of this show, he was replaced by Amit Jain. This season inshorts CEO Azhar Iqubal will join the show as a judge.
After building an amazing fan following in countries around the American super hit TV show Shark Tank is now in India. The first episode of Indian version of Shark Tank i.e. Shark Tank India aired on 20th December 2021 on Sony Entertainment Television.
The show received huge appreciation from the audience. If you have watched the show then you might know that this show has many amazing judges. A lot of fans are now looking to know more about Shark Tank India Judges Profile.
You are at the right place if you are also a Shark Tank India fan and want to know about the judges. Here, we will discuss the Shark Tank India Judges list with details like Names, Biography, Net worth, Businesses, etc.
List of Shark Tank India 2023 Judges (List of Sharks)
In the format of the show, the judges are called sharks. The list of judges of shark tank India is given below.
|Shark Tank India Judges (Sharks)||Company|
|Peyush Bansal||Co-founder and CEO of Lenskart|
|Namita Thapar||Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals|
|Vineeta Singh||CEO and co-founder of SUGAR Cosmetics|
|Azhar Iqubal (New Judge for Season 3)||Co-founder and CEO of Inshort|
|Anupam Mittal||Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com and People Group|
|Aman Gupta||Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of boAt|
|Amit Jain||CEO and Co-Founder, CarDekho|
Any 5 of the 7 judges are present on every episode of Shark Tank India so far.
Profiles of Shark Tank India Season 3 Judges
Here is the list of all 7 judges in Shark Tank India. For the Shark Tank India Season 3 the actual list of judges is yet to be released.
- Date of Birth – 26th April 1985
- Age- 38 years
- Place of Birth – New Delhi, India
- Known For – Founder of Lenskart
- Education – Don Bosco High School, McGill University, Canada, and IIM Bangalore.
- Spouse – Nimisha Bansal
- Estimated Net Worth – Rs. 37,500 Crore
- Biography – Peyush Bansal is a former Microsoft Employee who founded Lenskart in the year 2010. Under his visionary leadership and effort, Lenskart has a valuation of more than 1 billion dollars. Peyush always wanted to be a successful businessman. Before Lenskart, Peyush also founded searchmycampus.com. This website was dedicated to helping various college students. Today, Lenskart is one of the most famous eyewear brands in India. It has more than 50 stores in various cities in India.
- Date of birth – 21st March 1977
- Age – 46 years
- Place of Birth – Pune, India
- Known For – Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceutical
- Education – MBA graduate from the Fuqua School of Business and a Chartered Accountant from ICAI
- Estimated Net Worth – Around 600 crores
- Biography – Ms. Namita Thapar joined Emcure as CFO. Before that, she worked with Guidant Corporation, USA. Ms. Thapar is highly appreciated for improving women’s health and promoting youth entrepreneurship in India. Apart from this, she has also many prestigious awards such as The Economic Times ‘40 under Forty’ award, Barclays Hurun Next Gen Leader recognition, Economic Times 2017 Women Ahead List, World Women Leadership Congress Super Achiever award.
- Year of birth – 1983
- Age – 40 years
- Place of Birth – Anand, Gujarat, India
- Known For – CEO and Co-Founder of Sugar
- Education – Delhi Public School, RK Puram, and IIT Madras
- Spouse – Kaushik Mukherjee
- Estimated Net Worth – Rs. 300 crore
- Biography – Born Anand, Gujarat, Vineeta Singh did her early schooling at Delhi Public School, RK Puram. After completing engineering from IIT, she completed an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad. After that, she worked as a director in Quetzal online private limited for about 5 years. She started the cosmetic company Sugar in the year 2015. The speciality of the brand Sugar is that it has equally good sales in both online and offline markets.
- Date of birth – 2nd September 1988
- Age – 42 years
- Place of Birth – Gurgaon, Haryana
- Known For – Director and Co-Founder of Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd.
- Education – Postgraduation from Punjab University, Modernism and Abstraction at the School of Visual Arts in New York
- Spouse – Varun Alagh
- Estimated Net Worth – 20 crores
- Biography – Ghazal Alagh is an Entrepreneur who is well-known for founding the well-known cosmetic brand i.e. MamaEarth. MamaEarth is a premium brand known for offering natural baby care products. Before starting MamEarth, Ghazal worked as a corporate trainer in NIIT. She is married to Varun Alagh in 2011. Varun is also a co-founder of Mama Earth Company.
- Date of birth – 23rd December 1971
- Age – 52 years
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Known For – Founder of Shaadi.com
- Education – post-graduation degree from Boston University, US
- Spouse – Anchal Kumar
- Estimated Net Worth – 185 crores
- Biography – Born in Mumbai India, pursued a post-graduation degree from Boston University, US. After that, he completed MBA in operations and strategic management. Anupam is most known for founding Shaadi.com. This website is the best and most efficient matrimony site in India. Apart from this, Anupam launched a real estate website that helps buyers looking for affordable properties.
- Date of birth – 4th March 1982
- Age – 41 years
- Place of Birth – Delhi, India
- Known For – Co-Founder and CMO of BoAt
- Education – DPS RK Puram, Commerce (Hons.) Delhi University, CA from ICAI
- Spouse – Priya Dagar
- Estimated Net Worth – 60 crores
- Biography – Born and brought up in Delhi, India, Aman Gupta is a co-founder and CMO of BoAT. The brand is known for manufacturing the finest quality speakers and headphones. Before founding BoAT, Aman worked as a sales manager for Harman International (manufacturer of JBL). Aman is the founding partner of Imagine Marketing India. Previously, he worked as a chairperson of the Internet and Mobile Association of India.
7. Amit Jain
Amit Jain is the CEO and Co-founded of CarDekho.
- Date of birth – 12th November 1976
- Age – 46 years
- Place of Birth – Japipur, Rajasthan
- Known For – CEO and Co-Founder of CarDekho
- Education – IIT Delhi
- Spouse – Pihu Jain
- Estimated Net Worth – 2900 crores
Ashneer Grover – He is not the part of Shark Tank India 2.
- Date of birth – 14th June 1982
- Age – 41 years
- Place of Birth – Delhi, India
- Known For – Founder and Managing Director of Bharat Pe
- Education – B.Tech from IIT Delhi
- Spouse – Madhuri Jain Grover
- Estimated Net Worth – 7000 crores
- Biography – Founder & Managing Director of Bharat Pe, Ashneer Grover has a civil engineering degree from the IIT Delhi. While he was studying, he was selected as an exchange student for INSA Lyon – Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon (France). Before founding Bharat Pe, Ashneer has worked as “Head of New Business” at PC Jeweller Limited. He was also Chief Financial Officer of Grofers (known as Blinkit now) before joining PC Jewellers.
Azhar Iqubal – New Judge in Season 3
- Date of birth – January 18, 1992
- Age – 30 years
- Place of Birth – Delhi
- Known For – Co-Founder of Inshort
- Education – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Dropout
- Spouse – Unmarried
- Estimated Net Worth – Rs. 3700 Crore
- Biography – The co-founder of Inshort is joining Shark Tank India as a new judge. He is an IIT dropout. Along with Deepit Purkayastha and Anunay Pandey, he established Inshort in 2013.
Offers in Shark Tanks India so far
If you know the format of the show then you might know that in this show contestants pitch for investments to sharks. Then, sharks (judges) invest in the business if they like the idea. Here are the businesses that got an investment in the show so far.
|BluePine Industries||Frozen Momos||₹75 lakhs for 16% equity||Ashneer, Vineeta, Aman|
|Booz scooters||Renting e-bike for mobility in private spaces||₹40 lakhs for 50% equity||Ashneer, Vineeta|
|Heart up my Sleeves||Detachable Sleeves||₹25 lakhs for 30% equity||Anupam, Vineeta|
|Tagz Foods||Healthy Potato Chips||₹70 lakhs for 2.75% equity||Ashneer|
|Peeschute||Disposable Urine Bag||₹75 lakhs for 6% equity||Aman|
|NOCD||Energy Drink||₹20 lakhs for 15% equity and ₹30 lakhs debt||Vineeta|
|Cosiq||Intelligent Skincare||₹50 lakhs for 25% equity||Anupam, Vineeta|
|Bummer||Underwear||₹75 lakhs for 7.5% equity||Namita, Aman|
|Revamp Moto||E-Bike||₹1 crore for 1.5% equity||Anupam, Aman|
|Skippi Pops||Ice-Pops||₹1 crore for 15% equity||Ashneer, Namita, Anupam, Vineeta, Aman|
|Menstrupedia||Menstrual Awareness Comic||₹50 lakhs for 20% equity||Namita|
|Raising Superstars||Child Development App||₹1 crore for 4% equity||Ashneer, Aman|
|Beyond Snack||Kerala Banana Chips||₹50 lakhs for 2.5% equity||Ashneer, Aman|
|Vivalyf Innovations- Easy Life||Prickless Diabetes Testing Machine||₹56 lakhs for 33.33% equity||Anupam, Peyush|
|Motion Breeze||Smart Electric Motorcycle||₹30 lakhs for 6% equity||Ashneer|
|Altor||Smart Helmets||₹50 lakhs for 7% equity||Namita, Aman|
|Ariro||Wooden Toys||₹50 lakhs for 10% equity||Aman, Peyush|
|Nuutjob||Male Intimate Hygiene||₹25 lakhs for 20% equity||Namita, Aman|
|Meatyour||Eggs||₹30 lakhs for 20% equity||Aman, Peyush|
|EventBeep||Student Community App||₹30 lakhs for 3% equity||Ashneer, Aman, Peyush|
|ARRCOAT Surface Textures||Wall Building||₹50 lakhs for 15% equity||Anupam|
|Farda||Customised Streetwear||₹30 lakhs for 20% equity||Namita, Aman|
|Auli Lifestyle||Ayurvedic Products||₹75 lakhs for 15% equity||Namita|
|Loka||Metaverse App||₹40 lakhs for 24% equity||Anupam, Aman, Peyush|
|Annie||Braille Literary Device||₹1.05 crore at 3% equity||Namita, Anupam, Peyush|
|Caragreen||Eco-Friendly boxes||₹50 lakhs for 20% equity||Anupam, Peyush|
|The Yarn Bazaar||Yarn-Trading App||₹1 crore for 10% equity||Ashneer, Anupam, Aman, Peyush|
|The Renal Project||Home Dialysis Treatment||₹1 crore at 6% equity||Aman, Namita|
|Hammer Lifestyle||Smart Audio Products||₹1 crore for 40% equity||Aman|
|PNT||Robotics and Automation Solutions||₹25 lakhs for 25% equity and ₹25 lakhs debt||Peyush|
|Cocofit||Coconut based beverage franchise||₹5 for 5% equity||Namita, Anupam, Aman|
|Bamboo India||Bamboo Products||₹50 lakhs at 3.5% Equity and ₹30 lakhs Debt||Ashneer, Anupam|
|Beyond Water||Liquid Water Enhancer||₹75 lakhs for 15% Equity||Namita, Aman|
|Let’s Try||Healthy Snacks||₹45 lakhs for 12% Equity||Anupam, Aman|
|Find Your Kicks India||Sneaker Resale||₹50 lakhs for 25% equity||Ashneer, Namita, Anupam, Aman, Peyush|
|Aas Vidyalaya||EdTech App||₹1.5 Crore for 15% Equity||Ashneer, Namita, Peyush|
|RoadBounce||Pothole Detection Software and Data||₹80 Lakhs for 20% Equity||Peyush|
|Otua||Electric Auto Vehicle||₹1 lakh for 1% equity and ₹99 lakhs Debt||Ashneer|
|WeSTOCK||Livestock health monitoring AI||₹60 lakhs for 10% equity||Ashneer, Namita, Aman, Peyush|
|The State Plate||Delicacies||₹40 Lakhs for 3%equity and ₹25 Lakhs Debt||Peyush|
|IN A CAN||Can Cocktails||₹1 Crore for 10% equity||Ashneer, Namita, Anupam, Aman, Peyush|
|Get a Whey||Sugar-Free Icecream||₹1 Crore for 15% equity||Vineeta, Ashneer, Aman|
|Sid07 Designs||Inventions||₹25 Lakhs for 75% equity & 22 lakhs Debt||Peyush|
|The Quirky Nari||Customised Apparels||₹35 lakhs for 24% equity||Anupam, Vineeta|
|Hair Originals||Natural Hair Extensions||₹60 Lakhs for 4% equity||Ashneer, Anupam, Peyush|
|Namhya Foods||Ayurvedic Enriched Food||₹50 lakhs for 10% Equity & ₹50 lakhs Debt||Aman|
|The Sass Bar||Gifts||₹50 lakhs for 35% Equity||Anupam, Ghazal|
|KG Agrotech||Agricultural Innovations||₹10 lakhs for 40% Equity & ₹20 lakhs Debt||Peyush|
|PawsIndia||Dog Products||₹50 lakhs for 15% Equity||Anupam|
|Sunfox Technologies||Portable ECG Device||₹1 crore for 6% Equity||Namita, Anupam, Vineeta, Aman, Peyush|
|Isak Fragrances||Perfumes||₹50 lakhs for 50% Equity||Aman|
|Rare Planet||Handicrafts||₹65 lakhs for 3% Equity||Namita|
|Watt Technovations||Ventilated PPE Kits||₹101 for 4% Equity||Namita, Anupam, Peyush, Ghazal|
|Insurance Samadhan||Insurance Solutions||₹1 Crore for 4% Equity||Ghazal|
|Humpy A2||Organic Milk Products||₹1 Crore for 15% Equity||Vineeta, Ghazal, Peyush|
|Gold Safe Solutions Ind.||Anti-Suicidal Fan Rod||₹50 lakhs for 30% Equity||Vineeta, Peyush, Ghazal|
|Wakao Foods||Jackfruit Products||₹75 lakhs for 21% Equity||Namita, Vineeta, Ghazal|
|Kabaddi Adda||All-Kabaddi App||₹80 lakhs for 6% Equity||Namita, Vineeta|
|AyuRythm||Ayurvedic Wellness App||₹75 lakhs for 2.68% Equity||Aman|
|GrowFitter||Rewards App||₹50 lakhs for 2% Equity||Aman|
|Colour Me Mad||Insoles||₹40 lakhs for 25% Equity||Namita|
|Tweek Labs||Sportswear||₹60 lakhs for 10% Equity||Ashneer, Anupam, Aman|
|Proxgy||VR||₹1 crore for 10% Equity||Ashneer, Aman|
|Nomad Food Project||Bacon Jams||₹40 lakhs for 20% Equity||Ashneer, Namita, Vineeta, Peyush|
|Jain Shikanji||Lemonade||40 lakhs For 30% Equity||Ashneer, Anupam, Vineeta, Aman|