Shark Tank India season 3 registration started on June 3rd, 2023. Both Shark Tank India season 1 & 2 were highly appreciated and gained high TRPs for the channel. Now, fans are eagerly waiting for Shark Tank India 3. It is expected that this time the show will be bigger and even better. According to data, over 62000 businessmen applied for the first season of Shark Tank India out of which only 198 were selected to share their ideas with sharks.
Now, the popularity of this show has increased a lot after the first two seasons. So, a large number of people have applied for the third season of Shark Tank India. Apart from this, fans are excited to know more about Shark Tank India Season 3 Judges, Cast, etc.
Rahul Dua is expected to host Shark Tank India season 3. You will be able to watch the show on Sony Entertainment Television from Monday to Friday, once it get started.
Overview of Shark Tank India Second Season
|Name of the Show||Shark Tank India|
|Concept of the show||Getting funding from the Sharks (Successful Entrepreneur)|
|Host of the show (Expected)||Rahul Dua|
|Sharks/ Judges (Expected)||Amit Jain, Vineeta Singh, Aman Gupta, Ghazal Alagh, Namita Thapar, Peeyush Bansal, Anupam Mittal|
|Name of the channel||Sony TV|
|Timing of the show||Monday to Friday at 9:00 PM|
|OTT Platform||Sony Liv App|
Shark Tank India Season 3 Format
The concept of the show is the specialty of this show. It is quite different from other reality shows in India. Makers are not expected to change this tried and test format in the 3rd season. The format of the show is explained below.
- The show involves a panel of judges or investors called “Sharks”.
- Sharks listen to the business idea (pitches) from businessmen regarding the product or service they are looking to develop.
- After that, the sharks who are successful self-made entrepreneurs decide if they want to invest in the business or not.
- In the first season, 198 budding entrepreneurs presented their business ideas out of which 65 businesses got deals.
Shark Tank India 3 Release Date
- Shark tank India 3 release dates are yet to be announced.
- You should know the Shark Tank India is an Indian adaptation of the American Business Show with the same name. It started in the United States of America in the year 2009 and lasted for 24 seasons with 284 episodes.
- The first two seasons of shark Tank India are loved by the audience in India. So, we can expect the third season to become successful as well.
Channel Name and Timing of Shark Tank India 3
We are not expecting any change in the name and timing of the show this year. It is expected to be the same as the year.
- We can say that Shark Tank India 3 will be telecasted on Sony TV from Monday to Friday at 9:00 PM.
- Apart from TV, you can also watch Shark Tank India 3 on SonyLIV App. Please note that Sony Liv App is the official OTT platform the Sony Entertainment Ltd.
- The reason why we are saying that it will be telecasted at 9:00 PM is because that this program is one of the highest grosser for Sony TV. So, they will try to engage the audience at the prime time i.e. 9 PM.
Sharks or Judges of Shark Tank India Season 3
If you have watched the show then you might know sharks or judges are the souls of this show. The theme of the show is how budding businessmen impress the judges to obtain finance. A lot of speculations are going around about who can be sharks in the Shark Tank India Season 3. However, one thing is confirmed after the success of the first and second seasons, some previous judges will definitely be a part of this season as well. Presently, sharks or judges on Shark Tank India are as follows.
|Vineeta Singh||Co-Founder and CEO of Sugar Cosmetics|
|Anupam Mittal||CEO & Founder of People Group|
|Namita Thapar||Executive Director of Emcure Pharma|
|Ghazal Alagh||Co Founder of Mama Earth|
|Amit Jain||CEO and Co-Founder, CarDekho|
|Aman Gupta||Co-Founder & CMO of Boat|
|Peyush Bansal||Founder and CEO of Lenskart|
How to register for Shark Tank India 3? – How to take part in Shark Tank India?
After watching the first season. Now, many young entrepreneurs want to participate in Shark Tank India 3. If you are also one of those then you may check out the steps given below.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Sony Liv App. Alternatively, you may visit the official website dedicated to Shark Tak India registration i.e. https://sharktank.sonyliv.com.
- Then, you need to submit your mobile number for OTP verification.
- After verification, the Shark Tank India Season 3 Application Form will display on your screen.
- Please note that it is a big application form with multiple pages.
- You need to fill all the required details accurately in a very careful manner.
- Apart from the details, you should upload the document/video and complete the registration process.
- Make sure you check the size of the file you are uploading. Your pitch video can be up to the size of 1 GB. The rest of the files should be less than 100 MB in size.
Shark Tank India Investments
A lot of business owners got a fair bit of investments in the first season of the show. Let’s check out the investments made by sharks in the first season.
- Ashneer – ₹5.38 crores in 21 deals
- Namita – ₹6.383 crores in 22 deals
- Anupam – ₹5.388 crores in 24 deals
- Vineeta – ₹3.042 crores in 15 deals
- Aman – ₹9.358 crores in 28 deals
- Peyush – ₹8.297 crores in 27 deals
- Ghazal – ₹1.2 crores in 7 deals
Season 2 Investments by Sharks
- Namita Thapar – Rs. 19.04 crores
- Aman Gupta – Rs. 17.84 crores
- Peyush Bansal – Rs. 16.16 crores
- Anupam Mittal – Rs. 9.77 crores
- Vineeta Singh – Rs. 9.69 crores
- Amit Jain – Rs. 8.66 crores
We will update the investments in Shark Tank India 3 after the start of the season.
Frequently Asked Questions
The season will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television. You can also watch this on SonyLIV App.
No, unfortunately, it is not possible to watch shark tank India for free on this app. This app doesn’t provide a free trial to its users.
Yes, you can take part in the show. For that, you will have to register through the SonyLIV app or the official website i.e. https://sharktank.sonyliv.com.
Yes, it is a reality tv show. Actually, it is an Indian adaptation of successful American TV show called Shark Tank.