Somerville School is a private co-educational school located in the Vasundhara Enclave area of East Delhi. Established in the year 1974, Somerville School is managed by the Lott Carey Baptist Mission in India. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the medium of instruction is English. The students are prepared for the All India Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme. The school offers ultra-modern facilities for the holistic development of the children. Parents looking to enroll their kids are required to fill an application form for admission.
Somerville School East Delhi School Summary
|Year of Establishment||1974|
|Type of School||Private Co-educational school|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Size of the campus||3.825 acres|
|Management Authority||Lott Carey Baptist Mission in India|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Classes offered||Nursery to 12th Standard|
|Location||Vasundhara Enclave, East Delhi|
|Phone||91-11-43034711, 91-11-4303 4722, 91-9540807555|
The Somerville School receives a large number of applications for admission because of its reputation of being amongst the best school in East Delhi. The general details related to the Somerville School Admission 2020 are as follows.
- To initiate the admission process, the school releases the application form.
- The interested parents may access the application form and fill all the necessary details.
- Details in the application form should be accurate. The school will reject incorrect and incomplete application forms summarily.
- After receiving the applications, the school shortlists the candidates for admission.
- Please note that the school follows a transparent policy to select the students for admission.
- The parents of the selected students have to get the documents verified and pay the necessary fee to confirm the admission.
Facilities offered by the school
Given below are the facilities that are available at the Somerville school.
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Computer Labs
- Mathematics Lab
- Resource center
- Special Study Center
- Western Music
- Indian Music – Vocal & Instrumental
- Work Experience
- The School Band
Somerville School Fee structure and other charges
The tuition fee and other charges for various classes in the school are given below.
One time payments
- Registration Charges: Rs. 25/-
- Admission Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Annual Charges (Pre Primary to Class I): Rs. 11000/-
- Annual Charges (Classes II to III): Rs. 10000/-
- Annual Charges (Class IV): Rs. 9500/-
- Annual Charges (Classes V to XII): Rs. 9000/-
- Development Fee (Pre Primary to Class I): Rs. 11000/-
- Development Fee (Classes II to III): Rs. 10000/-
- Development Fee (Class IV): Rs. 9500/-
- Development Fee (Classes V to XII): Rs. 8500/-
Monthly Tuition Fee
- Pre Primary to II Class: Rs. 9600/-
- III and IV Class: Rs. 9000/-
- V to XII Class: Rs. 7300/-
- Science Fee (For Science Students) (Classes XI & XII): Rs. 700/-
- Computer Fee (For Computer Students) (Classes XI & XII): Rs. 700/-
The timings of Somerville School are as follows.
- Pre-School and Pre-Primary Classes: 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Classes I to XII: 7.50 am to 2.00 pm
- Office Hours For Public Dealing: 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a. m
- Principal: 8.30 AM – 9 AM and 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM on all working days (By appointment only)
- Teachers: Only when specified
- Address: Somerville School, Vasundhara Enclave Delhi – 110 096.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phones: 91-11-43034711, 91-11-4303 4722, 91-95408 07555
- Official Website: somervillevasundhara.in
The details in this post are provided very carefully. However, if you find any inconsistency or error in the post then feel free to contact us through the comment section for correction.