The Amity International School, Mayur Vihar with its state-of-the-art infrastructure and value-based education ensures holistic development of its students. Established in the year 1999 and spread over an area of 1.4 acres, the school has earned a reputation as one of the best school of Delhi. The school is affiliated to CBSE and offers classes from standard 1 to 12. Application forms for admissions are released online and can be filled by the interested parents. Admission into higher classes is strictly the subject of availability of vacancies.
Amity International School Mayur Vihar Delhi Basic Info
|Year of establishment||1999|
|Principal||Ms. Meenu Kanwar|
|Campus size||1.4 acre|
|Type of school||Private, co-ed|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Grades offered||Class 1 to 12|
|Important documents||1. Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority
2. Address proof (Election card/ Aadhaar card/ Telephone bill/ Electricity bill- any one of them)
3. Photocopy of Report Card of the last exam passed
|Registration fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Contact Address||AIS, Mayur Vihar, Phase – I, Near Samachar Apartments, Delhi – 110 091|
|Phone number||22717261, 22717250, (011) 22717249|
|Email id||[email protected]|
Amity International School Admission Process
- For admission of their wards into the Amity International School, the parents will have to submit an online registration
- Into the registration form, basic details related to the child and the parents will be asked.
- After providing all the details, the payment of registration fee should be done online using debit/ credit card.
- A printout of the duly filled registration form should be taken and submitted at the school reception.
- Rest details of the admission process will be explained after successful submission of registration form at the reception.
- A copy of the registration form along with the important documents should be carried while reporting for admission.
- Only the registration form should be submitted at the time of registration. Admission form and other forms are required only after the child is granted admission.
Eligibility for Admission
- Age of the kids should be 5+ years as on 31st March of year of admission for enrolment in class 1.
- For class 2 and above, the students should have passed the previous class exam form a recognized school.
Facilities Offered by Amity International School Mayur Vihar Delhi
Facilities available at the Amity International School, Mayur Vihar make it one of the top schools of East Delhi. Below listed are some top facilities offered by the school to its students.
- Health Clinic
- Book Shop
- Uniform Shop
- Sports Facilities- Skating, Gymnastics, Karate, Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Kho- Kho, Cricket, Chess, etc
- Learning Centre
- Labs & Library
- Transportation Facility
- Interactive Smart Classes
- Intranet Facility
- Network Facility
Amity International School Contact Details
Mayur Vihar campus
- Address: AIS, Mayur Vihar, Phase – I, Near Samachar Apartments, Delhi – 110 091
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Tel No.: 22717261, 22717250, (011) 22717249
- Fax No: (011) 22717249
- Timings: 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Address: Amity International School, M Block, Saket New Delhi – 110 017
- Email id: [email protected]
- Tel No.: (011) 40738400/ 40738421
Check: Top 15 schools in East Delhi
Important details related to Amity International School, Mayur Vihar has been provided very carefully in this article. However, if there remains any inconsistency in this post, please let us know about the same. You can leave your suggestions, queries, doubts, etc into the comment box below.