World Hypnotism Day 2024 date is 4th January 2024. It is a day to celebrate the art of hypnosis. This day also serves to remove myths and misconceptions associated with Hypnotism and promote its truth and benefits.
People around the globe come together on World Hypnotism Day to know more about hypnosis and its possibilities. Hypnosis is a fascinating art that can help people achieve their goals.
World Hypnotism Day 2024 Date and History
Every year, we observe World Hypnotism Day on 4th January. Likewise, those who are interested in the science of hypnosis will celebrate World Hypnotism Day 2024 on 4th January 2024, Thursday.
The world hypnotism day committee and Board Certified Hypnotist Tom Nicoi launched this day in the year 2004. The date of 4th January was selected to honour Dr. Jack Gibson. Dr. Gibson (1909 – 2005) was an Irish surgeon remembered for his expertise in using hypnosis. He successfully used hypnosis as an anesthetic through his books, phonograph records, and videotapes.
How to celebrate World Hypnotism Day?
There is no one right way to celebrate World Hypnotism Day. Some people may want to spend time practicing hypnosis, others may want to watch videos or read articles about hypnosis.
Many curious people may want to hypnotize each other on this day. You may also try out hypnosis for the first time, and see if helps you achieve your goals. Whether you’re a newbie or a pro, World Hypnotism Day is the perfect time to have some fun and learn more about this fascinating topic.
“No matter how you choose to celebrate, make sure to have fun and learn as much as you can!”
Well, there are so many new things that you can try this World Hypnotism Day. Some of the cool suggestions are as follows.
- You can attend a hypnosis workshop or seminar.
- If you can’t find a seminar or workshop happening near you then you can read a book or article about hypnosis.
- Those who like watching videos on YouTube may look out for some hypnosis tricks on the platform.
- You can also find a hypnotherapist who can answer your questions and help you learn more about hypnosis.
If you know some hypnosis tricks then why don’t share your video using the hashtag #WorldHypnotismDay.
About World Braille Day
World Hypnotism Day Participating Groups and Organizations
The following prestigious organizations and groups are going to organize various events this World Hypnotism Day.
|National Guild of Hypnotists||New England Institute of Hypnosis||Hypno Healing Institute|
|Washington School of Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis||Hypnae Center Pte Ltd – Singapore||UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences|
|National Association of Certified Hypno Counselors||Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists (ARCH) in Canada||International Hypnosis Federation|
|International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association||National Council for Hypnotherapy||The International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotists|
|International Association of Counselors and Therapists||Ontario Association of Hypnotherapists||NGH Northern California Chapter|
|Hypnosis Group of South Africa||Academy of Professional Hypnosis||National Association of Clergy Hypnotherapists|
Main Benefits of Hypnotism
Hypnotism can have a number of benefits for people. We have listed a few of them. Have a look.
- One of the most common benefits is that it can help people to lose weight. People who are hypnotized can often find it easier to make changes to their diet and to stick to a workout routine.
- Hypnotism is helpful for people who are struggling with anxiety or stress. It can help to calm the mind and to reduce the amount of anxiety that people feel.
- This is also beneficial for people who are struggling with conditions like panic disorder or social anxiety.
- Hypnotism can also be helpful for people who are struggling with sleep problems. It can help to promote a better night’s sleep and to reduce the amount of time that it takes to fall asleep.
About World Typing Day
Risks of hypnotism
Like every practice or therapy, Hypnotism also has its own side effects. A few of the risks associated with Hypnotism are as follows.
- People who get people who are hypnotized may be more susceptible to suggestion and may be more likely to act on commands given to them while under hypnosis.
- Those who try this therapy often find it difficult to differentiate between reality and fantasy. This could lead to some dangerous situations.
- Many a time, people may experience a loss of consciousness or memory, or may even enter a trance-like state.
Frequently Asked Questions
4th January 2024
The primary objective to celebrate this day is to remove the misconceptions about hypnotism. This day also promotes the fact that Hypnotism can be beneficial.
Franz Mesmer is known as the father of Hypnotism. He was born on 23rd May 1734.
This was celebrated for the first time on 4th January 2004.
No, there is no such sign that anyone can get stuck in hypnotism forever. It is one of the myths associated with this therapy.
Whether you’re a hypnotherapist or just someone who’s curious about hypnosis, World Hypnotism Day is a great opportunity to learn more about this fascinating topic. What are your plans? Do let us know in the comment section below.