Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the authority that conducts and manages the CBSE Class 10 Registration 2024 process. It is necessary for candidates to register before the last date in order to appear for CBSE Class 10th Board Exams. The registration process is expected to begin in the month of September 2023.
Regular students need to submit the CBSE Class 10 application form 2024 through their school. On the other hand, private students need to submit the applications directly. The CBSE class registration has been started and one can register till 18th September 2023 without late fee.
CBSE Class 10 Registration 2024 Overview
|Exam conducting body||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Online submission of LOC||Going on|
|Last date for online submission of LOC||18th September 2023|
|Mode of registration||Through School (for regular students), online through the website (for private students)|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1500/- for general candidates and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ ST candidates|
Before filling the CBSE Class 10th Registration Form
Before you move on and fill the CBSE Class 10th registration form 2024, you need to ensure that you have the following things with you.
- Details – Candidate’s name, name of the parents, date of birth, gender, category of the student, email address, address, and contact details.
- Documents – Aadhar card or other ID proof, email address, contact number, address details, parent’s bank details, Candidate’s photograph, and signature.
CBSE 10th Class Registration Process 2024
Given below is the step-by-step procedure for candidates to register for the CBSE board exams 2024:
- First and foremost, you need to visit the CBSE’s official website i.e. cbse.gov.in.
- Then, from the landing page, you need to click on the “Academic website” link.
- Open the new page by choosing the “e-pariksha” tab.
- Next, you need to find and click on the “CBSE class 10th Registration Form” link.
- After that, you will have to register by providing your details.
- At the time of registration, you have to provide you complete details including your name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Please note that the candidate’s date of birth should be as per the Birth Certificate and maintained as per the Admission and withdrawal register by the school.
- Make sure you enter the spellings of the student’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, and guardian’s name. Remember, abbreviations are not allowed.
- Mother’s name should be known after marriage. Any pet name or nickname is not allowed.
- All details filled in the registration form should be correct.
- Next, candidates need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature. The size must not exceed 40 KB.
- After providing all details in the CBSE 10th Class registration form, you need to pay the required application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form submission and fee receipt and keep it safe for future requirements.
- The application fees are different for candidates from various categories.
|CBSE Registration Fee||For students in India||For students outside India|
|Fee without late fee||Rs. 1500/- (for 5 subjects)||Rs. 2000/-|
|Practical fee||Rs. 150/- (per project work)||Rs. 350/- (per project work)|
|With late fee||Rs. 2000/- in addition to the normal fee||Rs. 2000/- in addition to the normal fee|
Mode of payment – Candidates need to pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking. Any offline mode of fee payments like DD, Postal Order, Money Order, Cheque, etc. will not be accepted.
How to apply for CBSE Class 10th Supplementary Exam 2024?
Those who are looking to apply for the CBSE Class 10 Supplementary exam may follow the steps listed below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of CBSE i.e. cbse.nic.in.
- On the official website, you need to go to the “Recent Announcements” section.
- Under this section, you should click on the “CBSE 10th Supplementary Registration Form 2020”.
- Now, CBSE class 10 Supplementary registration form will display on your screen.
- Please note that students are expected to fill the application form under the guidance of the school authority and submit the application form.
- In the application form, candidates must provide their complete academic and personal details.
- Next, candidates should pay the required fee for the CBSE Class 10 compartment exam.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future references.
Check Here: CBSE Class 10th Syllabus
Frequently Asked Questions
The regular students need to route their applications through the school. The school will submit application forms on their behalf.
It has been started now.
No, there is no need to need the hard copy of the application form submitted online.
You must be careful during registration because the application form once submitted cannot be changed or edited later under any circumstances. Apart from this, details entered will be used for all official documentation.