Indian Polity General Knowledge in an extremely important section as far as the administrative competitive exams such as IAS, SSC CGL, CHSL, etc. are concerned. Apart from this, a few Indian Politics questions are also asked in different banking competitive exams like IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, etc. That’s why aspirants should read as many Indian politics questions and answers as possible for good preparation of their exams.
In this post, we are presenting the selective Indian Polity GK Quiz questions and answers important for various competitive exams. You should keep visiting this post regularly because here we are going to update these questions on a regular basis. If you also have some good questions on Indian Polity or have any doubt then you can post the same in the comment section below.
Indian Polity Questions & Answers 2023
1) Total number of schedules in Indian Constitution
Answer: B (12)
2) Who is the chairman of Planning Commission?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Finance Minister
(c) President of India
(d) None of the above
Answer: A (Prime Minister)
3) Who administers the oath of office to the President of India?
(a) Speaker of LokSabha
(b) Attorney general
(c) Chief Justice of India
(d) Vice President
Answer: C (Chief Justice of India)
4) The idea of Fundamental Rights in Indian Constitution was adopted from
Answer: D (America)
5) Which article of constitution give the provision of President in India?
(a) Article 52
(b) Article 56
(c) Article 72
(d) Article 76
Answer: A (Article 52)
6) Which union territory has a High Court of its own?
Answer: B (Delhi)
7) Minimum duration to stay in India before applying for Indian Citizenship
(a) 3 Years
(b) 5 Years
(c) 6 Years
(d) 7 Years
Answer: B (5 Years)
8)Who is the chairman of Rajya Sabha?
(a) Chief Justice
(d) Attorney General
Answer: C (Vice-President)
9) How many languages were originally recognized by the Constitution as regional languages?
Answer: B (14)
10) Under whose Prime Ministership was the right to property removed from the list of fundamental rights?
(a) Indira Gandhi
(c) Moraji Desai
(d) Rajiv Gandhi
Answer: C (Moraji Desai)
5 thoughts on “Indian Polity GK Questions & Answers 2023: Indian Polity Quiz”
Who is the chairman of kendriya hindi samiti? Clear my doubt plz..
I think the Honourable Prime Minister of India is the Chairman of Kendriya Hindi Samiti.
From where I can download the PDF file of this polity Notes.?