Being a leading independent school in Chennai, Lalaji Memorial Omega International School was founded in the year 2005. The school offers a wide range of national and international curricula, to satisfy the educational needs of students in the 21st century. The school spreads over an area of 22 acres with an enrolment of 5000 students from various countries.
Let’s explore Lalaji Memorial Omega International School Chennai by discussing information regarding its admission process for the session 2022-2023, application form, eligibility criteria, fee structure, contact details etc.
Curricula offered by Lalaji Memorial Omega International School Chennai
- Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE)
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Lalaji Memorial Omega International School Chennai Admission Process
Before we proceed to discuss admission process of Lalaji Memorial Omega International School Chennai, let us make you clear the age criteria for the Montessori wing:
MO – 1st January2019 to 31st December 2019
M1 – 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2018
M2 – 1st January 2017 to 31st December 2017
The duly filled application form along with a payment of Rs.1000/- per application requires to be submitted to in online mode only.
Please ensure that the details like name, date of birth of child and name of parents are exactly same as mentioned in the birth certificate of the student. This is a responsibility of parents to ensure that the details mentioned in the birth certificate are correct. Your application may get rejected in case of any error.
You’ll receive a system generated application ID upon submission of the application form and it will be used as a reference number for further processing.
The school will process your application and intimate you about the date of interaction and procedures.
After selection, you need to keep the digital copies of the following documents ready in pdf format for submission at the time of admission. Please bring all these documents in original for verification process.
- Recent passport size photograph (Less than 200Kb)
- Aadhar Card
- Community certificate (if applicable) (SC/ST/MBC/OBC/DNC/BC)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of address
- A Certificate from a qualified and licensed medical practitioner showing the blood group and details of allergies and special medical conditions of the child (if any)
Report card or Progress card for the latest term / semester from the school last attended.
- For students joining Class XI, kindly furnish if available a copy of Class IX Registration Card and copy of Class X board exam Hall Ticket or Mark Sheet.
- Passport and immigration documents
- Professional particulars of parents
You’ll be required to produce three passport size color photographs during interaction.
The date of interaction once notified is non-negotiable.
The approximate fee needs to be paid at the school within the given deadline to finish the admission process.
Failure to make payment of the fee prescribed will lead to forfeiture of the admission.
Don’t forget to carry the acknowledgement slip having details like your application ID number, interaction date.
If the school finds some sort of discrepancies in the online form and original documents then the admission offer will be withdrawn.
Go through some of the best facilities offered at Lalaji Memorial Omega International School Chennai. This school is counted among the top schools in Chennai.
- Student Council
- Co-curricular programs
- Yoga & Meditation
- Clubs like Chandrodaya, Craft Club, English Literary Club, Gaia Club, Hindi Bhasha Srishti Rachanalay, IAYP Club, Omega Giveaway Campaign Club, Robotics Club, Sangae Muzhanghu, Sirius Club, Student Consumer Club, TANDEM, TED Ed Club, Tinkering Club, Zenith Club, Zero Club
- Health room
- Bank, ATM & Stores
- Student counseling
Lalaji Memorial Omega International School Chennai Fee Structure
We are not able to fetch fee structures of Lalaji Memorial Omega International School Chennai. If you a concerned person of this school then please share the fee structure of the school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll update the fee structure shared by you in no time. Meanwhile, if we get any updates from the school regarding the fee structure, we’ll update the same here as well.
Lalaji Memorial Omega International School Chennai Contact Details
Lalaji Memorial Omega International School
79, Omega School Road (Pallavaram Road),
Kolapakkam, Kovur Post,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600128.
Phone Number: 044 6624 1130 / 1117
Official website- https://www.omegaschools.org/