Raha International is a Taaleem family school which believes that a successful education is all about inspired teaching, centered on the learner as an individual. The school follows the IB curriculum and nurtures students to achieve academic success and also inspire them to become true global citizens. Parents who wish a bright future for their wards can enroll them in the school which has all the important facilities and amenities of an ideal school. Complete details about the Raha International School Admission 2023-24 is provided in this article below.
Raha International School Abu Dhabi Overview
Check out some basic information related to the Raha International School:
|Grades offered||KCC Mini to Grade 12|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Contact address||Gardens CampusKhalifa City ‘A’, Al Raha Gardens, Abu Dhabi, UAE Khalifa City CampusKhalifa City ‘A’, Sector 25, Cnr. 56th and Al Tashreef Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Phone number||GC: +971 (0)2 556 1567KCC: +971 (0)2 5505 271|
|Email address||[email protected]|
Raha International School Abu Dhabi 2023 Application Process
Applications for the 2023-24 academic year has been open since 5th September 2022. Availability of seats will depend on the timing and number of children leaving the school. The earlier the parents apply the better are the chances to secure a seat for their ward.
- All applications are digital and submitted online through our website.
- For admission, general information about the child and contact details is required in the application form.
- Students from Grade 2 to 11 will receive a follow-up email requesting preliminary documents to complete the application.
- The email will be sent after the school receives and reviews the application within one to four business days.
- If places are available parents will receive an invitation to submit further information and/or schedule an assessment.
RIS Selection Process
- For EY1-Grade 1 students, there will be no formal assessment and they will be invited for an informal stay and play or classroom experience at the school.
- Children applying to Grades 2-11 will have to appear for a computerized cognitive ability assessment. Knowledge of Arabic may also be assessed.
- The application will be reviewed by the school faculty and feedback will be given within a week.
- If there is a confirmed place, the child will receive an official offer letter specifying a campus and will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of 5%.
- A seat will only be allotted after the deposit payment is received. Once a place is accepted, it is not possible to transfer campus.
- If no place is available, the child will be placed in a priority wait pool in case of withdrawals.
Soft copies of the following documents should be uploaded in the application form:
- A copy of their most recent report card (if applicable)
- A copy of your child’s passport
- A copy of any diagnostic testing/ educational assessment/ psychological assessments (if applicable)
- The email address of a contact at your child’s school for a reference
Note: Failure to fully disclose information about a child’s additional learning needs, may put child’s place in school at risk.
Raha International School Eligibility Criteria
Here are the basic age criteria required for admission to the BIS. Raha International School is one of the best schools in Abu Dhabi:
|Year level||Age as on August 31|
|KCC Minis (FS1)||3+|
|EY2 (Year 1)||5+|
|Grade 1 (Year 2)||6+|
|Grade 2 (Year 3)||7+|
|Grade 3 (Year 4)||8+|
|Grade 4 (Year 5)||9+|
|Grade 5 (Year 6)||10+|
|Grade 6 (Year 7)||11+|
|Grade 7 (Year 8)||12+|
|Grade 8 (Year 9)||13+|
|Grade 9 (Year 10)||14+|
|Grade 10 (Year 11)||15+|
|Grade 11 (Year 12)||16+|
|Grade 12 (Year 13)||17+|
Raha International School Fee Structure
The fee structure for Raha International School for different year group is provided in the table below.
- For EY1- 39,330 (AED) annually
- For EY2- 41,300 (AED) annually
- For Grades 1 to 6- 54,100 (AED) annually
- For Grades 7 to 12- 61,900 (AED) annually
Many facilities are available at Raha International School that are important for the overall development of children. A list of some of facilities found at the school is given below.
- Libraries & labs
- Product design studios
- Digital design & Arabic hub
- Auditorium with an orchestra pit
- Black box theater
- Drama & visual arts studios
- Kiln room & music studios
- Dining hall
- Fully equipped healthcare center
- Sensory & Mindfulness room
- Serenity Garden
- Parent & Visitor’s Cafe
- Three well-equipped gymnasiums, two tennis courts, 25-meter swimming pool, Two football pitches, Shaded play areas
Khalifa City Campus
- 25-metre swimming pool
- Gym with indoor running track
- Two football pitches
- Science labs
- Product and Digital Design studios
- Diploma Programme (Grade 11-12) suite
- Contact address:
- Gardens Campus- Khalifa City ‘A’, Al Raha Gardens, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Khalifa City Campus- Khalifa City ‘A’, Sector 25, Cnr. 56th and Al Tashreef Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Phone number: GC: +971 (0)2 556 1567, KCC: +971 (0)2 5505 271
- Email address: [email protected]
- Official website: www.ris.ae
Applications cannot be made to a specific campus but parents can give a preference for campus and school will try best to accommodate their preference. Final campus assignment will be made according to availability.
The primary language of instruction at Raha is English. Students who are not proficient in English will be considered if they are able to develop proficiency in academic English as decided by the school.
Applications to Raha International School are free of charge.Important details about the Raha International School are provided in this post. Total care has been taken to make sure you only get correct details. However, in case of any discrepancy, you can let us know in the comment section.